To ButterflyRed

BTS Secret Santa 2015 [All Ratings & Slash Only]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Rating: All Ages
Pairing: Vmon 
Prompt: Taehyung has been sick but no one seemed to notice it, that is until he faints after the concert and is rushed to hospital.

The lights were on and the stage only waited for the boys to create an amazing atmosphere. Several squalls of "I love you oppa" could be heard and they knew the audience is very wrought up to see them.

 Namjoon, before getting into his idol self, asked Taehyung if he knew the choreography correctly. No, the younger wasn’t a bad dancer, that title goes to no other than the leader himself, but he messed up in the dance practices quite a lot nowadays. Even if he didn't like the idea he had to scold him in front of the other members to show nobody is allowed to be this inadvertent just weeks before their comeback.

The orange haired man smiled and whispered an "of course hyung! It was just a bad day" and started shouting in the microphone in his alien language to entertain the fans. There are times when the brunette can't understand why the other is the most popular among them, he is such a weirdo. But what would they do if they knew the younger is his weirdo? He really feels bad for all those girls who believe they will marry him, cause es, he is already taken. When people are in a wonderful relationship they happily brag about it, but why can't he tell anyone? Yeah, because that would be a career suicide. They say the society isn't ready for it, but why does it have to be ready for something that always existed? It's just love, why can't people live their own lives and let others be happy too?

The older found himself so in his thoughts that he didn't notice his part have already started and this time he was the one who got the steps wrong. Great – just great. Now what on Earth is he supposed to do? He can't start an argument with himself, but it wouldn't be fair if he would be the one who gets away with something like this. Maybe he should use a mirror, he can't look more stupid than when he tried to push on a door in which "pull" was written with big white letters after all.

The concert was an hour long , at the end of it they were all sweaty and tired, Yoongi was about to kill anybody who is stupid enough to stand between him and the bed , the leader was certain  about it too, that Jimin will eat up all the food in the fridge again. The 95 liner always does this, and the next day they have to listen to his whines about how fat he is and he will have to go to the gym to keep his six packs. It is actually funny how Jungkook would tease the older with it, he usually great Jimin with a “hey shortie" but in situations like this it transfers into a "hey fatty".

The manager hyung was all ready to bring them home but it seemed like someone is missing. It was just a minute to realize that Taehyung isn’t with them, and as they rushed to find him, the searching happened to have a not so pleasurable ending when they found the latter passed out in the changing room.

 

 

The members could swear they never saw their leader this much in panic before. He pulled up the orange haired male from the floor and ran to the car with him. Not even a half an hour passed when they arrived to the hospital, screaming for the nurses to come "real ing quick “.

The waiting room was silent, everyone was in deep shock from the previous events and from the worry for their friend. In situations like this it was always Namjoon who eased the tension saying “everything will be all right “ or  “we will work this out “, but he had a serious inner battle at the moment , so yes, he was quite occupied. Maybe he watched too many soap operas so he couldn’t think about anything else than the doctor telling them the 95 liner have cancer or some kind of tumor , or maybe he accidentally hit himself and going to have an amnesia or even worst, what if a sasaeng fan poisoned his drink ?!

The door slowly cracked open and revealed an alive and smiling Taehyung and a doctor with reassuring look on his face straight behind him. Jin was the first to ask the orange haired male how he is feeling, cause you know, his mother instincts were killing him. Tae started his say that everything i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter