Mysteries

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~

"How are you Aerin-ssi?" the person said with a mischievious smirk that sent chills down my spine.
Why is this person here? what does this person want from me? from my group? why is this person back?!


i was standing still, i was like a wax figure that couldn't move even an inch when i saw the person's face. 
"Omo! shocked?! why don't you give your old bestfriend a hug?" She said while she smiled.
"Mian..." i said as i gave her what she asked.
"I can sense that you're scared Aerin" She whispered in my ear." well let's sit and have a little Talk"
I just nodded and sat right in front of her.
"So how's life? well not like i don't know anything about you" she asked with her smirk.
"It's fine" I answered "So don't you ruin it again"
"Ooh,, Are you threatening me Aerin?" She asked as she drew her face near mine.
"Son Hye! what do you want?!" i directly asked her. i really hate it when she's trying to roam around in circles.
"Hahaha,, Calm down Aerin, i have only one thing to ask..." Son Hye said.
"What is it?" i asked.
"I'll tell you later, so let's have some coffee for now.." She teased.
Silence fell around us, i looked at her while she sipped her coffee, memories came running to my mind, memories of a once precious & most treasured friend.

[Gray means Flasback]


 "Aerin!! wait for me!!" I saw Son Hye running towards me while i was standing near Jtunes building.
We both auditioned in the same companies and was rejected, yes, i know..we treated each other like we are a package, if one of us won't be accepted then the other one should quit, and well i was the one who was rejected and she was the one who quit. we both tried out for Jtunes and was accepted at the same time so we are trainees now. Son Hye has been my friend eversince, we are inseparable and she knows me Too well.
"Rain is so hot!!" Son Hye said after Rain greeted both of us.
"yeah yeah..i know..hahaha, you always say that" I said while i smiled at her.
"Always? really?" she asked with her eyes wide open.
"Yes" i answered shortly.
we both separated our ways since she's in another practice room.
as i entered the practice room i can really feel the hate that my fellow trainees have for me. I just don't know where they got the idea that i'm violent, that i'm rude, but i can't do anything about that even though i already tried my best to talk to them they just ignore me.
"She really thick skinned!" The other trainee said as i passed by.
i looked back and saw her looking like she's disgusted in me.
"You said it, She's always makes herself look so Perfect!" her friend said.
i can sense that they are talking about me.which i really hated the most.
"Acting like she's all that, even though she's talentless, acting all nice on front of the directors just to get the role! urgh!" they both said and that was it, the last string of my patience broke.
"Who the hell are you to judge me?!" i shouted.
"Well i'm not a y person like you are!" she scoffed back.
"Why you-!" i said as i approached her. a Cat fight broke out.
"STOP IT! THE THREE OF YOU STOP IT!" our trainer said as he pulled me up.
"They started it" i said as i fixed my hair that was all over my face.
"Us?! don't you dare lie Aerin!" the girl said as she acted like she was really hurt.
"You guys saw it right? she's the one who started it" her friend asked our fellow trainees who just nodded.
"Wha-? i didn't..urgh!" i said as i turned my back.
"Hwang Aerin" a familiar voice called my name.
i turned my back and saw Rain who was standing near the door."Follow me to my office"
"Huh? why?" I asked.
"she's going to be kicked out.." another trainee whispered.
i just walked directly to the door and went to Rain's office. i was really  nervous, really really nervous, but all my nervousness died down when he smiled. he asked me various things which was about myself and it lead to him to ask me why the other trainees were treating me that way, so i just told him that i don't know why. days passed by and we both talked casually to each other which lead to another issue about me. i also felt that Son Hye started to avoid me. i was walking toward Son Hye's practice room, i was going to treat her for lunch since we haven't talked for a while. i silently twisted the door knob, i heard Son Hye's voice, together with her other friends. i was about to approach her when..
"Did Aerin really did that to you?" Sulmi said.
"De~" SonHye answered with fake tears in her eyes.
"Then why are you still hanging out with her?" Kina asked.
"She's threatening me,,everyday..." Son Hye said. "She got mad when i told her that she should not get too close with Rain because other people may think bad about her, i was just worried about her, but she slapped me and pulled me.." Son Hye said as she fakely cried.
"Since when did i do that?' I asked with pure disbelief.
"Ae-ae-aerin?" Son Hye said while she trembled.
"Why don't you just tell the truth Aerin?" Kina said. 'Son Hye treated you as her friend, why are you doing that to her?"
"I did not do that to her, i would never do that to her..Son Hye...please tell them the truth.." I looked at Son Hye.
"Mianhe Aerin,,,i don't want to cover up for you anymore.." Son Hye said.
"I can't believe you! i thought you are my friend!" I said as i ran out of the room.
---------------------------------

I was lying in my bed with my eyes still swollen, i can't believe that my only friend, my bestfriend was the one who was spreading rumors about me, i wish i believed what i heard a few months back, i wish i did not trust her. My phone suddenly vibrated.


from: Son Hye
I already told you that you should not get too close with Rain! He's Mine! why are you still flirting with him?!

to: Son Hye
i'm not, he was just giving me advices..

from: Son Hye
Advices my ! You're such a Aerin! I Hate You!!!! ever since we were in school, you are flirting with the guys that i like, you are always taking what's mine! the roles! the guys! i gave up everything! i even gave up to be a SM trainee just to be with you! but this is how you repay me?!

to; Son Hye
So this is what all of these is all about! The Roles?! those guys?! i was not flirting with them, it's you who was pushing me to get  close with them! you started to spread rumors about me! i jsut ignored them! i ignored all of them coz i believed that you can't do that! 

from: Son Hye
Those Rumors?! huh! it's not my fault that they all believed what i told them, you deserve this aerin!


after her last message i did not see her again even in Jtunes, but the Rumors still kept on spreading.
 I was involved in quite a few scandals; such as being Dongwoon's girlfriend or Key's secret crush. I was even accused of being a homoual and that Amber Liu of F(x) was my lover. then i found out that it was still Son Hye who was spreading all of those.

"My Coffee's all gone" I heard Son Hye said that broke my flashback."So..I'll tell you what i want..... I want you to QUIT CYCLONE"
"What?!" I said. "I can't do that Son Hye, they're my new family now, i can't leave them.."
"Then you want me to break your NEW FAMILY..you know what i'm capable of, my connections are much powerful than yours" Son Hye said.
"NEVER TOUCH THEM!" i said in a threatening voice.
"Hahaha, I won't if you'll quit.." She said.
"Why?! are you not satisfied? you already ruined my reputation in Jtunes and now you're.." i answered
"I'M GOING TO RUIN YOUR LIFE! YOU HAVE WHAT I WANT AERIN, I WANTED TO BECOME A PART OF YOUR GROUP, BUT YOU STOLE THAT PART FROM ME!" she said as she pointed at my face. "QUIT CYCLONE OR THEY WILL BE IN MUCH TROUBLE"
after her last sentence she left. i was still puzzled. i did not know what to do again.. It's really hard if your ex-bestfriend is the one who wants to ruin your life.