Call!

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~

After Aerin's so called inauguration, all of the members went back to their practice rooms and began practicing their songs.Days and weeks passed by.

~Girls POV~

 

"well, let's practice your vocals, we'll take it slower, Ready..1..2...3..start" Myolin said as she turned the music on.
"Unnie! wait..How about Seorin Unnie's part? who's going to sing it?" ShinAe asked out of the blue.
"We've been practicing for almost 3 weeks now..and we are just skipping Unnie's part.." Jinae added.
"Well Aerin, what do you think?" Myolin said as she looked at Aerin who was also thinking hard just to solve their problem.
"Wait.." Aerin said as she took her phone out.
"Unnie what are you going to do with that?" Kai Cheng asked.
"Well, Rin can't practice with us personally..we still have our connection with her right?" Aerin said.
"Huh? what do you mean by that Unnie?" Minyoung asked with a confused look on her face.
"You'll see..hehehe" Aerin answered. 'Myolin Unnie, can she pick up her phone?"
"I get it" Myolin answered as she looked at her watch. "Well she's probably just lying down and waiting for her food right now,..and the doctor allowed her to use her phone, so why not give it a try?"
"De~Kamsahamnida Myolin Unnie" Aerin said as she started dialing Seorin's number.
"Ah...Got it! hehehe..Aerin Unnie you're Smart!!" Seoji said as she started to hug Aerin.
"Seoji-ah, share it to us!!" The other members chanted.
"Mehrong!" Seoji replied.
"shhhh!" Aerin commanded.

 


[italicized words means that it's a phone conversation]

Seorin: Oh! Hello! Ae-chan..wae?
Aerin: Rin-ah...uhmmm...
Seorin: wae? what happened is there a problem? did Junho strangle anyone again? are you all ok? have all of you eaten? did all of you have enough sleep? where are you right now?
Aerin: Mianhe Rin-ah...Junho hasn't been strangling anyone yet..not that i heard of any complaints from the boys, we are all doing fine, we have eaten already and we have slept peacefully, we are in the practice room right now..but most of all..Rin-ah..
Seoji, KC, Minyoung,Jinae, Shinae & Aerin: WE MISS YOU!!
Seorin: yah! i've only been gone for a couple of weeks..hahaha..but..I Miss all of you too..Ae-chan..please tell me what you need to tell me before the food comes running in and before i get hungry..
Aerin: De~ well you see we are going to practice Cry Cry's ballad version..but 
ShinAe: it feels like it's Missing something unnie..
KC: so..please..hehehe..can you let us hear your voice again?
Seorin: ah..de~ i get it..MYOLIN UNNIE!!*shouting form the other line* YOU BETTER NOT LET MY DONGSAENGS BE SUPER TIRED!!!
Aerin: Myolin Unnie said Ok..hehehe..well we'll start..

Aerin handed her phone to Myolin who then took a Microphone and placed it near the speaker..

(starting here please listen to this song)

 

 

Color Codes:

 

 

 

 

  • SEORIN
  •  
  •  
  •  
  • AERIN
  •  
  •  
  • KAI CHENG
  •  
  • MIN YOUNG
  • SEOJI
  • JINAE
  • SHINAE
  • all

Hey, TWISTER

saebbal gan jangmi cheoreom
gashi gateun mallo nal jjireun neo, Oh Oh

neon machi munshin cheoreom
ji uryeo halsu rok gip ge paeyeo, Uh Uh

Cry Cry Can’t you see the music?
bulkkok cheoreom
tteugeob ge
You are my boy

Baby can’t you see that look in my eyes?
seulpeum e bbajin nae du nuneul bwa, Oh Oh

bulgeun taeyang boda deo tteugeob ge
sarang haetdeon nareul ullijima, Ah Ah

Let’s go
Break it! Come on Come on Yo
Make it! Come on Come on Yo
Take it! Come on Come on Come on

nan jungdok dwen geot cheoreom
geuriwo hago tto geuriwo hae

neon machi gamok cheoreom
ni ane nal gadwo beoryeot na bwa, Uh Uh

Cry Cry Can’t you see the music?
bulkkok cheoreom
tteugeob ge
You are my boy

Baby can’t you see that look in my eyes?
seulpeum e bbajin nae du nuneul bwa, Oh Oh

bulgeun taeyang boda deo tteugeob ge
sarang haetdeon nareul ullijima, Ah Ah

Let’s go
Uh Uh, Yeah
Let’s dance

Deep in your eyes

Baby can’t you see that look in my eyes?
seulpeum e bbajin nae du nuneul bwa, Oh Oh
bulgeun taeyang boda deo tteugeob ge
sarang haetdeon nareul ullijima, Ah Ah

jebal nareul tteona kaji mara
dora ondan ni mal midji anha, Oh Oh

bulgeun taeyang boda deo tteugeob ge
sarang haetdeon nareul ullijima, Ah Ah

Let’s go
Break it! Come on Come on Yo
Make it! Come on Come on Yo
Take it! Come on Come on Come on

TWISTER Time to love, shh!

After they have practiced their vocals for the nth time Aerin then talked to Seorin.

Aerin: Rin-ah..Kamsa..
Seorin: De~ anytime...I love all of you!! I miss you!!! hehehe.. Ooooohhhh Foooood!!! Bye Bye Ae-chan!!
Aerin: Rin..wai-*phone call ends*

Myolin then just let the girls rest even for just a short while..
"Well..i'm going to get some food..so you better recharge yourselves" Myolin said as she walked out of the room.
"De~!" All the girls except Aerin answered.
"Unnie, gwenchana?" Seoji asked as she noticed that Aerin's face started to loose it's color.
"Huh? De~i'm fine..just a bit dizzy from the practice i guess.." Aerin answered, "I'll just go and wash up..i'll be back..don't worry.." Aerin added in a weak voice.
"Unnie..are you sure? if you can't come back quick i will really eat your share!" KC said trying to make Aerin smile.
"I Understand" Aerin said as she showed a weak smile and then she left the room.
"What happened to Unnie?" Minyoung asked.
"I don't know, after the call & practice, i think she recieved another message, then Unnie acted like that.."Shinae answered.


>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
ok..the title is not the official one..so don't worry..hahhaa..XD
This is just the first part..i know that it's quite short *again*but this is just a small part of this Chapter..hahaha...*smiles sweetly*

Who do you think sent the 'message'? or What could that 'Message' contain? why did Aerin acted that way?...hmmmm....think..hahhahaa.. XD

well Merry Christmas!!hehehe..Btw..the site is almost finished..i'll just add the picture of the boys that i will still edit..hehehe..:D

 

Rin