Unpredictable twist

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~

Junho rushed inside the building with Seorin unconciously lying in his arms that caused a great stir inside the building. the Girls were the first one to come in Junho's aid since their Practice room is just near by.

'What happened to Seorin?" Aerin worriedly said as Junho laid Seorin down in the company's couch.
"I-i don't know she just collapsed right after she ran after me.." Junho said in a almost hopeless voice.
"Unnie  was ok a while back....well...maybe she was a little bit pale..but she was still smiling..." Seo Ji  said as she looked at their leader whose face is pale.
"before she went after us..did she tell you anything?" Junho asked the girls without his eyes leaving Seorin.
"Ani~ Unnie just left..wait...i think she said something..but...ShinAe did Unnie say anything?" Jin Ae asked Shin Ae who was brushing Seorin's hair.
"Uh...well..she just said that she wants to make sure that Junho-hyung is ok" ShinAe answered while she looked at Junho.
"What?" Junho asked. "Me? wae?"
"Unnie saw that you are spacing out Hyung..and she thinks that you're not okay.." Kai Cheng answered.
"Junho, you among all of us, it's you who knows Seorin well..she don't want to see us sad, so she tries her best to cheer us up, even though it's hard on her part." Minyoung said as she took her cellphone out and dialled Myolin's number, since Woo Sun is in a meeting.
"What happened to Noona?" Michael said as he was the first one who ran out of their practice room just to get to the lobby.
"We still don't know" Aerin answered.
"Did you call for a nurse? doctor? Therapist? nutritionist?..and..uhmmm ..."Jun Hae asked he was trying to lighten up the mood even though he is also worried.
"JunHae, please don't joke around.." Henry said.
"Mianhe..i was just trying to.." Jun Hae tried to explain.
"We know.." ChinAe answered. "Junho Hyung?" he said as he looked at Junho who is already in the verge of crying.
"Hyung, please don't cry, It was not your fault." Ethan said as he was the only one who saw a tear drop fell from Junho's eyes.
"Yah! who told you i was crying?!" Junho said as he tried to hide the fact.

"Seorin Noona? she collapsed again?" Sanghyun asked exactly when he arrived, causing the members to look at him suspiciously. "ok, i understand, i'll explain..Seorin Noona had a fever last night, maybe because she was too exhausted due to the schedule, but she still keeps on practicing and performing, even though her body can't take it anymore, i already told her to just rest but she won't listen, she always answer that., Hyunnie, you know that we were the first one that was deployed on stage to perform on behalf of CYCLONE so that means we should do everything that we can even though it's hard, and another thing, i'm the group's leader, so i need to establish a strong pillar for out group to stand on i don't want to be called a careless and immature leader, so please bear with me a little more"

"What?! Sanghyun! you should have taken good care of Seorin!" Junho said as he flared up. 
"Hyung, mianhe, i just followed Seorin Noona's wish." Sanghyun said in a serious tone.
"Junho calm down will you!" Aerin screamed.
"What will Seorin Unnie think when she sees both of you arguing because of her?!" Minyoung added.
"It's just..i should have been the one taking care of her, i-i promised Taehoon that i'll protect his sister, but look...i can't even do a simple thing!" Junho said as he looked helplessly at Seorin.
"Hyung, you already did a good job in protecting Seorin unnie, can't you see that?, she's happy because she has a friend like you, that you are taking care of her, so please don't blame yourself." Seoji said.
"Seoji is right Hyung, i'm sure Taehoon is gratefull and saying his thanks to you" Ethan said.
"But! i'm being useless! i did not even know that she is sick!" Junho shouted.

"Yah! Kim Junho! why the hell are you shouting?!" Seorin said in a weak but loud voice.
"Unnie!"
"noona!"
All of the members shouted.
"What's with all of you shouting? is that a new trend?" Seorin joked.
"Seorin, mianhe.." Junho said as he broke down in tears right in front of Seorin. "I, I'm really sorry"
"Junho..." Seorin said as she tried to stand up. "Hyunnie, a little help?" She said as she looked at Sanghyun, who instantly helped her. "Junho..Pabo! come here" Seorin said in a weak voice.
Junho then stood up and went near Seorin.
"It's ok, i know everything about your promise with my brother" Seorin said as she hugged Junho. "So wipe off those tears for me will you, if you want me to feel better, i want to see my bestfriend smile even this once"
Junho looked at Seorin and smiled.
all of the members were glad to see that Junho smiled Genuinely for the first time, he did not even smirk, nor shouted.
"See, you're handsome that way..." Seorin said as she ruffled Junho's hair. 

 

"What happened to Seorin?" Myolin asked when she arrived.
"She collapsed due to fatigue & stress..we guess.." Aerin said in an unassured tone.
"Junho, did you just cry?" Myolin asked when she saw Junho wiping his face.
"ani~" Junho answered.
"Well i guess i need to take Seorin to the hospital, all of you should rest" Myolin said as she helped Seorin to stand up. "You lost weight again?"
"Hehe, is that bad?" Seorin answered.
"Maybe.." Myolin said.
"I'll go with you." Junho volunteered. "Aerin Noona, please watch those kids for us."
"De~" Aerin answered.

right after Junho, Myolin & Seorin leave.
"Does Junho hyung think of us like kids?" Seoji asked.
"Well i think.. yes..." Henry & Chinae answered.

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Ok here's the Third chapter as i promised..hehehe,,..:))

i hope you like it..:)

Rin