Flashback 2

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~

the members separated their ways and went to their assigned Practice room.
"I'll just get some fresh air" Junho said as he stepped out of the room.
"Hyung? wae?' Sanghyun said as he looked at Junho.
"Just let him be for a while" Seorin suddenly said which caused the guys to flinch.
"Noona why are you here?" Ethan asked.
"I'm just here to check up on...hey! where the hell is he?" Seorin said as she ran away.


~Junho's POV~

"Just let him be for a while" Seorin said. i know that the others were surprised because of Seorin so i just grabbed the opportunity to sneak out.

as he walked in the garden just outside their company's building he suddenly thought of his past.
 

~Flashback~

"Youngmaster, it's a call from the hospital" his butler said as he handed the phone to Junho.
"Huh? why?" Junho asked as he stood up from the couch. "Hello? yes, what?!" Junho said as he ran outside his room and he suddenly ordered his chauffer to drive him to the airport. 
while he was driving the Doctor's Words really caused a shock. "Your Father's health really is bad, i know that he did not tell you about this, he just passed away. your father told me that you should just head back to Korea, where your mother & sister is, His Comrade Lee Soo Man will explain everything to you"

"Why am i heading back to korea in a storm?" Junho asked himself. "When did i have a sister?"

after a 2 hour travel..

~You arrived a Seoul International Airport~
"Annyeong! You're Kim Junho right?" A girl suddenly asked while extending her hand towards me.
"De~" I answered back while i was examining her. She's not a typical Korean girl that you always see, she's rather tall and somewhat beautiful.
"Yay! finally! I'm Kim Seorin and this is my brother Kim Taehoon" Seorin said as she smiled at me, her brother is also looking at me while he smiled, i can really see the resemblance.
"Lee Soo Man sent us here, mianhe for my sister's hyper active attitude" Taehoon said.
"ani, it's ok.."I said.
"Well we better head back to his office" Seorin said while she instantly grabbed my hand and pulled me towards thier van.

~at SMent~
"Well, what do we have here?" Lee Soo Man said as he looked at me. "Rin, Taehoon you can now go home, and thank you."
"De~, Annyeong Junho-shii!!" Seorin & Taehoon said as they went out.

Lee Soo Man explained everything to me, that i already have a Home, and that he'll help me start a new life here in korea, he also told me about my Mysterious sister whom i never met.
Months passed by, i started to hang out with Seorin & her brother who really seemed inseparable.
"oh, i forgot, SM ahjussi wanted me to give this to you" Seorin said as she handed me a card.
"Taeyeon? Kim Taeyeon's party?" I said as i read the card.
"Just go there, or else..hahhaa..i can't remember what SM ahjussi said." Seorin threatened me with a what-did-he-say look.
"Wait, i'm really curious, i always see you here in the company and your brother are you both working here?" i asked but Seorin just ran.
"No, my sister is a trainee here, i'm just here to guard her" Taehoon said. "Noona don't run too fast!" Taehoon shouted.

~Party~
"Taeyeon Unnie!" Seorin shouted.
yes, Seorin & i was invited to Taeyeon's party we basically went there together so..
"Omo! Seorin is he your date?" Taeyeon asked.
"Nope, but he's someone that is special to you Unnie.." Seorin said that made me surprised.
"Huh?! what do you mean?" Taeyeon & I asked with a surprised look on our faces.
"Well..i'm such a blabber mouth..hahaha...here..." She said as she handed a CD. "Please both of you watch it together, just the both of you" Seorin added with a mysterious voice.
after we have both watched the Video, Taeyeon & i was speechless we don't even know what to say to each other.
"Well i didn't know that i have a younger brother..where the heck did mom gave birth to a giant?" Taeyeon joked.
"Me too.." I answered.
"huh?" Taeyeon said as she looked at me.
"I meant, i also did not know that mom gave birth to my older sister who is a midget" I joked back.
'Yah! you should respect me since i'm older than you"Taeyeon said.
"Don't want too, even though you're older, i'm taller"  *mehrong* "
when we got out of the video room.
"Taeyeon!! sing!!!" the other guests said.
"Hahaha, i won't but he will" Taeyeon Noona said as she pointed at me.
"What?! me?! NO!" I protested.
"Come on Junho, don't be a scaredycat!" Seorin teased.
"Come on, do it for your sister" Taeyeon Noona whispered.
"*sigh* i don't even have  a choice" I said as i went to get the microphone.
while i was singing i did not know that my sister took a video and without my permission she posted it up on Youtube and showed it to Lee Soo Man, who then scouted me and apparently made me a trainee at SM together with Seorin.


~end~


"Kim *huff* Jun*huff* Ho!*huff*" Seorin shouted.
"what?!" i shouted and went near  her.
"Where*huff* do *huff* you...plan to..go?..." Seorin said in a weak tone, the smile on her face faded away then in front of me she collapsed.
"yah! Seorin!" I said as i tried to wake her up. "what the hell did you do to your body?!" I shouted, even though i know that she can't hear me. "Aish! If your brother is alive he would've punched me by now" I said as i carried her back to the company.


 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

What Could have happened to Seorin..hmmmm....
even though i'm the author i also don't know what happened to my character..hahhaa...T_T..i'm so dead..XD
please commnet what you think..:)

RIN