Endless Practice

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~

Days passed by slowly so slow that the members grew tired from their practices.
"Unnie, when can we get out of here?" Minyoung asked as she sat down.
"I really don't have the idea, i can't even ask Seorin about our schedules" Aerin replied in a tired and almost sighing tone.
"Guys, we should be practicing" Junho said as he saw the other members are sitting in the floor.
"But, hyung, we are so tired!!!!!" Ethan & Michael screamed.
"I know, but what will Seorin & Sanghyun think especially when they'll see you guys are...."Junho said as he pulled the other members up.

"Yah! why are all of you slacking off!" A loud shout was heard all over their practice room. "Sanghyun & I are practicing are Heads off!!!" Seorin said.
"Unnie!!!" The girls said as they ran towards Seorin.
"Noona! welcome back!" Ethan, michael, Junhae, Chin Hae & Henry said as they also went near Seorin.
"Welcome back Block head!" Junho shouted while he smiled at Seorin.
"Block head?! Kim Junho!!" Seorin was about to charge but.
"Noona, please....don't run again....*huff*" Sanghyun said as he entered the room.
"Sanghyun!!!!!!! " the other members shouted and hugged him.
"Hahahaha, all of you really missed me huh?" Sanghyun asked.
"We sure did, well we really forgot to text both of you that you both did a great job in your song!!!" Kai Cheng said as she attempted to sit down.

 

"Ok! Gather around!" Their managers screamed. "all of you will debut really Soon..so hear us out!"
The members gathered around their managers who really appeared to be nervous and tired.
"Seorin & Sanghyun, please practice your performance, both of you already know this."
"De~" Seorin & Sanghyun chorused.
"Ok, so we all know that Myolin & I announced a few weeks ago that you will be divided into subgroups right, and Twister & Tycoons recently revealed their MV's that really caused a stir" Woo Sun said as he gestured for the members to sit down on the floor.
"at last!! we can finally sit!!" Shin Ae said that caused the othe rmembers to look at her.
" Well there will be Slight changes, just a SLIGHT change won't harm anything right?" Myolin asked.
"De~ so let's start with the Girl's Sub Group. we recently held a meeting concerning Cyclone and the CEO's also agreed to our proposition, ISIS & TWISTER will be the official SUB GROUP's for the girls and if the company announce some more changes we will tell you." Woo Sun said. 'Myolin please continue"
"ISIS will be a 9 membered Group, and as we said we will be taking 2 trainees to be a part of the group." Myolin said then she looked at the boys, "Well 5TORM, HUMID & TYCOONS will be your official Sub groups, and the changes is still not settled so all of you can be rest assured." Myolin said with a motherly smile on her face.
"and i'm sad to say that we will be separating your group while practicing, the girls need to practice for their separate songs and also the boys." Myolin & Woo Sun Chorused.
"Why are you all not reacting?' Woo Sun asked as he  looked at the poker faced members.
"can we now react?" Aerin asked.
"Yes" Myolin said.
the members just stood up and jumped up & down.
"I guess they are all excited about the changes huh?" Seorin said when she looked her Donsaengs.
"Well, maybe.." Sanghyun said as he pointed at Junho who was standing alone and looking.

 

"Junho, why the long face?" Seorin asked as she approached her Long Time bestFriend/Enemy.
"Nothing, it's just that..i was really expecting for all of us to practice together" Junho said as he looked at Seorin.
"Here we go again, Junho, we can take good care of our selves, i know that you are really really worried about the other members, and my Emotional state." Seorin said
"But.." Junho said suddenly showing his weakness.
"I know.." Seorin said as she patted Junho's back.
"Hyung! Unnie! what are you doing there?' Minyoung asked.
"Uhmm..nothing...just slightly Leaders talk" Seorin said as she dragged Junho.
"Let's practice, Bbribbom!!!!" Henry unknowingly announced that caused for the members to look at him.
"What? i'm slightle addicted to the song" Henry said in defense.

 

 

 

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

since i'm writing 2 chapters for my other fanfic "Pearliscent" , 3 chapters for "Locked hearts" and...4 chapters for "Cyclone"

hahaha..i hope all of you will be patient enough...i will post all of them up..today...since my mom & i will go on a vacation again...T_T

---wahhhhh!!!..T_T

<3 Seorin <3