New FAMILY

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~

"Minyoung?" Aerin knoecked at Minyoung's door. "You awake?"
"Unnie, I still need some beauty rest...*yawns*" Minyoung answered and opened the door in a drowzy tone.
"Ani! we need to prepare, Seorin will come back any second" Aerin said as she pulled Minyoung out of her room.
"Unnie i'm still wearing my jammies..let me change" Minyoung said
"Ani!! Pali!" Aerin commanded. "Wake up the others"
Minyoung hurriedly went to Seoji's room. luckily the door was open.
"SEOJI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Minyoung shrieked in an almost deafening tone.
"Yah! Noona! you are so loud!"Michael said as he went near Seoji, apparently he was awake even before Aerin woke him up.
"Oh, mianhe, aish! i'm trying to wake Seoji up, but she's still sleeping soundly." Minyoung said. "My vocal cords hurts!!"
"Aigoo, Noona, who told you to shriek so loud, and Seoji Noona has earphones stuck in her ear so basically she can't hear anything" Michael said as he went near Seoji and tried to get the earphones away from her ear.
"Don't you dare touch my earphones" Seoji said even though her eyes is still closed.
"Moon Seoji! wake up now, or else i'll call ______(Seoji's crush)"  Minyoung threatened.
"Andwae! Never! up i go!" Seoji said as she stood up.
"hmm..who's Seoji Noona's crush?" Michael asked.
"hahaha, it's just between us girls" Minyoung said. 'Let's go and wake the others up"
well unknowingly due to Minyoung's shreik everyone in the house was already awake.
"oh, everyone is awake?" Minyoung aksed as she saw all of the members are sitting in the couch wearing their jammies.
"Yes, we all thought the building was caught on fire due to someones Shriek." Henry said as he looked at Minyoung.
"Mianhe, hehehe" Minyoung answered.
"Ok enough with the sorries, wait, where's Junho?' Aerin asked as she looked around and did not see even Junho's shadow.
"Hyung left early, i don't know where" Sanghyun said as he wiped his eyes.
"Ah, so that's why the door on Hyung's room is open" Ethan said.

~Love love love! everybody clap clap clap!~ 
Chin Hae phone started to ring, everyone looked at him. Chin Hae nervously picked up his phone.
"annyeong? Hyung?" Chin Hae asked.
"Put the speakers on" KC said. Chin Hae just nodded and followed KC's order
"Annyeong! Chin Hae, is everyone awake?" Junho asked.
"De~" Chin Hae answered.
"Seorin called me up, she will be here in Seoul at 11 am so please make the preparations" Junho said. "I'll hang up, i'll be waiting for her here at the terminal"
"So, we all heard what Hyung said right?" Jun Hae said.
"Let's go!!!" Jin Ae added as she rushed to the door.
"Ahemm! Jin Ae, you won't change your clothes?" Shinae asked.
"ah, Pabo! i'll change" Jin Ae said as she rushed back up to her room.
"Double time people!! we need to finish before Seorin gets home" Aerin said.

at the Train station...
"RIn!!" Junho screamed that caused everyone in the station look at him and the girl that he was waving at. "What are you wearing?!" Junho sarcastically said when Seorin went near him.
"hehe, i forgot to bring extra clothes with me..and this dress or must i say costume is the one that i accidentally packed in my bag.."Seorin said as she scratched the back of her head.

alodia%2Bgosiengfiao%2BAFA%2BX.jpg

"but it's cute right?" Seorin said as she twirled around.
"Yah! Rin, Stop that," Junho said, he was about to flare up seeing how Seorin acted.
"Omo! It's Junho & Seorin!!!!" a fan girl screamed causing the other people to stop and looked at them.
"Uh-oh! Run!!" Seorin & Junho said as they both ran away with smiles on thier faces.
"I wish she'll always smile like this and not thnik about her past" Junho said to himself.

After 3 hours they arrived at their dorm.
"Wait! where is everybody?" Seorin said as she stepped in, she immediately noticed that something is really wrong.
Junho just shrugged his shoulder.
Suddenly the Lights ...and Sanghyun suddenly pulled Rin in the center..
"Noona,Change in these & dance with us...hahaha" Sanghyun said as he handed Seorin a Yellow Colored checked dress.
Seorin just looked around and saw Aerin, Jin Ae, Minyoung, Ethan, Michael,Henry, Junhae,Chin Hae,Sanghyun smiling at her. "Dance? what?..."
"Just follow them Unnie" KC & Seoji, & Shin Ae said. 
"Wait where's hyung?" Shin Ae asked as she looked around.
"Shhh....don't blow Junho Hyungs plan..." KC said as she whispered.
Seoji then suddenly took out her camera and taped the Dance..

 

 

"*huff* You did *huff* not tell me that we will be *huff* jumping up & down *huff*" Seorin said as she fell breathlessly on the floor. "I haven't strecthed!!"
"Hahaha, it's alright Unnie, you did well" Jin Ae said as she extended her hand to Seorin.
" Rin Unnie..Look this way please" KC said.

 

Seorin quickly ordered Aerin to get the cam and take the video of her Dongsaengs performance..
"Ahemm!" Junho said
"What?" They all screamed.


"Omo! Junho!!! " Seorin screamed right after Junho finished singing.
"Noona, please always smile for us" Michael said as he approached Seorin & gave her a bar of Chocolates.
"Hehe, i hope my performance awhile ago is ok, Please smile Noona" Chin Hae said and also gave Seorin Chocolates.
"We are your new family here Rin-ah, so please we don't want to see you sad anymore" Aerin said while she hugged Seorin.
"De~ Kamsahamnida...oooohhhh..Chocolates!!" seorin said as she saw a box of chocolate.
"Yah! who left the box there? Quickly get it away from Seorin!" Junho screamed while Sanghyun, and Ethan quickly ran and took the box.
"Yah! Choi Sanghyun! Choi Ethan give me back the chocolates!!!" Seorin screamed.
"She's back to normal right?" Minyoung said as she shook her head and laughed.
"ani~ she's not normal at all" Junho said while he ran after Seorin, Sanghyun & Ethan.