FLASHBACKS 1

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~

 

The members were enjoying their dorm right after Lee Soo Man and Rain left. But it was also evident that Seorin was not in the mood for playing with them. She was just there at the side standing and looking at her members. They were all in the living room, She saw Junho who was busy talking to Jinwon & Aerin, meanwhile Seoji, Minyoung, Jinae, Kai Cheng/KC, Shinae, were playing with Ethan, Sanghyun, Michael and Junhae, and then she also saw Chin Hae who was just sitting at the sofa while looking and observing his group mates.

“Noona, Gwenchana?” Chin Hae asked as he saw Seorin, his question made all of the members stop what they were doing.
“Huh? De~, I’m fine” Seorin said as she smiled and ruffled Chin Hae’s hair. “I’ll just go out for a while, I really need to have some time alone, Mianhe”
after those words Seorin just left leaving the other members thinking.

“I’ve never seen Rin Unnie like that, she’s usually hyper” Jinae said

“Maybe she hasn’t eaten her Chocolate” Minyoung joked

“Ani, even though I’ve only known Noona for just a short time she is not like that” Sanghyun added.

Seorin’s calm face and not so hyper attitude that day bugged all the members, even Aerin & Jinwon was also asking their selves why. Apparently Junho was the only one who was not wondering, he knows Seorin too well. Junho saw that the other members were now concentrating on thinking if what made Seorin act that way, he just can’t seem to hide the fact anymore.
“Hyung, Do you know why Noona is acting that way?” Michael asked Junho.
“De~, it’s just like this, every year” Junho said in a sad tone.
“Wae? Hyung, what happened?” Ethan asked.

“Don’t tell Seorin that I told you about this ok?” Junho said.
all the members nodded their heads in agreement, all of them sat down in front of Junho as if a story telling is about to happen.
“Today is the 4 years Death Anniversary of Seorin’s younger brother” Junho said, “Seorin really loves her brother, and he was also one of the reasons why she entered this industry, I can still see that Seorin is still blaming herself from what happened 4 years ago.”
“What?!” All of the members shouted, they just can’t believe that their Childish Leader would have that sad part of her life.
Suddenly Junho’s phone rang. It was a Phone call from Seorin.
~Frogggeeeeeehh!!!!!!!!! Answerrrr my call!!!~ (this was Junho’s Ringtone for Seorin’s call so that he will know who is calling him)
“Rin, wae? Where are you right now?” Junho asked, the other members are just listening so he turned the speaker phone on.

“I’m on my way back to Gangwon, Mianhe, I just want to visit Taehoon, I might go back there tomorrow morning if I can’t catch the last train ride.” Seorin said in the other line

“Rin-ah, you know that it was not your fault why Taehoon died” Junho said trying to comfort Seorin who he knows that by this time is crying her eyes out while riding the train.

“I’m hanging up, Mianhe Hoonie” Seorin said as she turned off her phone.

“Aish! She still clearly blames herself” Junho said while he place his phone down and started to touch his forehead.
“Junho, when Seorin comes back why don’t we give her something that might cheer her up” Aerin said, “Well aside from chocolates” she added as she saw Sanghyun raise his hand.
“Actually Seorin was not a big fan of chocolates it was Taehoon’s favorite food so she just keeps on eating it to remember her brother” Junho added which caused the other members look at him. They all planed things out.

 

Meanwhile…
*SEORIN’S POV*
“I’m hanging up, Mianhe Hoonie” I said as I ended my call. “I know what you are trying to do Junho” I said as I wiped my tears off.
I closed my eyes and tried to remember everything from my past.

--FLASHBACK--
“Omma, when will baby Taehoon come out?” little Seorin asked as she touched her mother’s stomach.
“Soon Seorin-ah” her mother replied with a smile on her face.

“See Hyung, I told you Taehoon will come out soon *mehrong*” Seorin said as she faced her older brother Heechul.

“De~you won ok, hahaha” Heechul answered as he ruffled his younger sister’s hair.

“What did I miss? I seems like the three of you is having a secret discussion and is leaving me out” Their father said as he arrive in their house.

“Appa!” Seorin & Heechul shouted and ran towards him.

“Rin & Heechul are just talking about Taehoon” their mother said as she smiled sweetly at their father.

Seorin looked at the sweetness of her parents, she can really see that they both love each other so much. Seorin’s mother who was a Half Filipino & Half Korean married her father who was a full Korean, she also knows that her grandmother on her father’s side does not approve of their marriage so they travelled from Seoul and started to live in Gangwon. Her family is not the richest in their neighborhood, they are just in the middle class, but thanks to her father’s hard work they lived a normal and peaceful life. after 2 months Taehoon came out, and of course you can really see a picture perfect family.

5 years passed

Their happy days was ended, Seorin is 9 years old by that time, Heechul is 17 and Taehoon is 5 years old when their Grandmother’s butler came to their house.
“Young master, your mom is sick, she needs you right now” The butler said.
“I just can’t leave my family here, I should bring them with me” Her father said.

“But Young master, your mom only requested for you and master Heechul’s presence”
“How about Ahn Ni? Seorin & Taehoon?” Her father asked while looking at his wife.

“Yeobo, it’s ok, I’ll take care of Seorin & Taehoon, just make sure that Omma is fine” Her mother replied with a sad tone.
“Mianhe Ahn ni, I’ll explain everything to Omma, I just hope that she will accept our whole family now.” Her father said.

Heechul & Seorin’s father left to go to Seoul they did not come back after that. 3 years passed by Seorin’s mother died due to Terminal Cancer stage 3, her mom kept it as a secret from everyone, she just saw her mom lying flat on the floor of their house and was as cold as ice.

Seorin was 12 years old back then and Taehoon was 9 when they went to Seoul and searched for their father and brother, I think it’s due to pure luck why they found where their family was residing, but their Grandmother did not fully accepted them, yes she let them live in her house but she does not even look at them nor talk to them. Their grandmother did not even let Heechul & their father know that they were in Seoul and she did not even financially helped them.

2 years later…

Seorin & Taehoon enrolled in one school so that they won’t be separated from each other, Taehoon is the kind of brother who is afraid to loose someone that he holds so dear to him. Taehoon knew that Seorin is also having a hard time taking care of him and of balancing her schedule from her jobs and to be with him. So Taehoon secretly worked as a part time singer at a bar, yes he was just  14, the owner of the bar did not want him to work because of his age but he insisted, he really wants to perform and he also wants to be a singer.
“TJ! (Seorin’s nickname for her brother) I thought your class ends at 6 pm, it’s already 11, where did you go?” Seorin asked worriedly at her brother who looks so tired.
“I Just went over to a friend’s house Noona, Mianhe” Taehoon replied trying to hide the truth from his sister.

“TJ, You know that I don’t like it when you lie” Seorin said as she approached her brother.
“I’m not Noona, I really am not lying” TJ said as he smiled sweetly.
“Aish! Never smile at me like that Kim Taehoon, you know that your smile is my Weakness, just go to bed and get some rest arraso?” Seorin said as she patted the head of her brother.
a week passed by..
“Rin-ah!” Cheon Sa shouted as she ran towards Seorin.
Cheon Sa is one of Seorin’s friend in SMent together with Junho,
“Oh, Cheon, wae?” Seorin said as she got up.
“I just saw your brother last night in ______Bar, I did not know that he sings so well” Cheon sa said.
“What? Singing?” Seorin said with a shocked look on her face. Seorin entered SMent without Heechul’s knowledge , she did not dare contact her older brother or else they’ll be kicked out of her Grandmother’s house, she also entered SMent in the hope of being an artist so that she can let her grandmother see that she can support Taehoon and it is their dream to be an idol.
later that night Seorin decided to go to the bar together with Junho where Taehoon was working. It was such an unfortunate night, when Seorin looked for her brother a Girl came running towards her.
“Unnie! Are You Taehoon’s sister?” the girl asked in a crying voice.
“De~wae? What happened to him?” Seorin asked while she worriedly looked back and forth at the girl & at Junho.
“He is at the back of the bar, Mianhe Unnie, it was all my fault, your brother tried to protect me but…” The girls said while she was trembling.
Seorin did not let the girl finish, she rushed all the way to the back and there she saw her Brother almost fainting from receiving punches from a guy.
“YOU THINK YOU ARE ALL THAT HUH?! WHAT WERE YOU DOING WITH MY GIRL!?” the guy said while holding Taehoon’s shirt collar.
“You are hurting her, she’s a girl so you better respect her” Taehoon coughed.
“TJ! You! What do you think are you doing to my Brother?!!” Seorin said as she rushed in, she couldn’t just stand there and do nothing.
“SO you are this Brat’s sister, huh! Shut up you B****!” The guy said as he pushed Seorin to the side causing a loud thud.
“Who do you think you are to do that to my sister?!” Taehoon flared up, he fought back trying to get himself to his sister’s side.
“Noona, Gwenchana?” Taehoon asked worriedly at Seorin who was couching out blood.
“I think I was just hurt somewhere but I’m Fine, TJ, let’s go..” Seorin said while she tried to get up.
*Boom!* A loud sound was heard, both Seorin & Taehoon looked back, they bothe saw Junho kicking the guy so hard.
“Junho, stop, let’s just Go, Taehoon, needs to be treated” Seorin shouted.
“Aish! You bastard!” Junho said as he Kicked the guy again.
they were about to leave the area but a light Clicking sound was heard.
*BANG!* a sound of a gun was heard, Seorin looked back and saw Taehoon lying on the ground, Junho ran after the guy while Seorin was left crying.
“Noona *cough* I’ll be fine *cough* I told you that I’ll protect you too right?” Taehoon said as he touched Seorin’s face.
“Taehoon, you shouldn’t speak anymore or else you might lose so much blood” Seorin said as she tried to wipe off her tears.
“Mianhe Noona, If I lied, Mianhe..Saranghe Noona” Taehoon said as his eyes started to close.
Everything went to fast, Seorin thought of various what ifs, What if she was the one who stood at Taehoon’s back, maybe it was her who died, What if she just let her brother run away first or even call for cops maybe this won’t happen.

 

-End of flashback-

Seorin woke up from her trance and went down the train. She went straight to the cemetery where her brother was Buried, it was his wish that he will be buried near their mother so Seorin fullfiled it.

“TJ, annyeong! Noona is here now,Mianhe if I just visited you, you see, noona is now a part of a group, I know that you are happy for me, I will fulfill our dreams together, and that is a promise, TJ……Noona misses you so much” Seorin said while tears are trickling down her cheek. She Looked up in the sky and remembered her brother’s smiling face. 

AJ-Perez2.jpg

A small gust of wind brushed to Seorin's face, and a gentle winds touch covered Seorin's body. She smiled as Said "De~ I know that you miss me too" She smiled.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Minor Role: 
Kim CheonSa  (SHINeeGirl3 )

 

Mianhe if i just updated..i was busy with school..so busy..mianhe..T_T
i'll try to update as fast as i could...but please be patient..

RIN <3