Welcome To CYCLONE'S DORM

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~


bcbsnc-green-building.jpg

They all arrived in front of their dorm at the same time, it was really a miracle for THE groups SLEEPERS (those who are fond to sleep) that they woke up earlier than they expected.
Lee Soo Man and Rain were the ones who greeted them and toured them inside of their new home..

As they entered they all just saw a Large hall with a reception desk.
"Appa, why is it so..uhmmm...Plain?" Seorin asked while looking around.
"Ani, we are just in the ground floor..i know that it's still bare but we will put some things here" Lee Soo Man answered.
"Well we should really now go to your dorm.."Rain Said with a Big smile on his face, "We were at the Ground floor a while ago, it will serve as your Function hall where you will held Parties & such, Your Dorm really starts here" Rain added when they arrived at the First Floor and he opened the door. The members then started to raom around the First floor...

Living Room:


Visual Rooms/ Entertaiment Rooms:

Dorm's Practice Room:

Dining Room:

Library:

Kitchen:
contemporary-kitchen-design-01-kitchencu

Bathroom 1:
Modern-Minimalist-Bathroom-Designs-1.jpg

after they toured the First Floor Rain then let them explore the Second Floor...
"Well i just hope that you'll like the Rooms that we Designed for you, Oh, Seorin, you go first, and pick your room"
Seorin then went first and ran up the wooden stairs..
(yes i know that the designs are modern but Rain added some wood design right before they can go up in their rooms..:)) )

Side View of the Stairs:
wood-under-staircase-design-of-house-2.j

Back View:
wood-under-staircase-design-of-house-3.j

 

>>>>>>>.Ok i know that i should reveal the rooms ryt?..but please wait for a while..<<<<<<

By the way what do you all think about the dorm?...
hmmm..hehehe

RIN