Allkpop News: Last Member

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~

AllKPop_Logo.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERS

The Fouthteenth's The KEY

Apparently the Meddler Kim Seorin did not even tweeted in her twitter account, nor did she posted in the group's Metoday, the netizens worried the most and some were thinking what if the 14th member still won't be revealed what will happen to the group? Even JCS ent did not release a statement regarding this issue.

At XXXX Airport, many fans of the upcoming COED group CYCLONE reported that they saw Kim Seorin walking in the Airport's arrival section wand was waiting for someone. They were quite shocked after they saw Kim Seorin approach a Guy who was just sitting and waiting patiently, and due to their curiosity they went near.

tumblr_lm0hunXRrA1qa5dcno1_500.jpg

Seorin: Yah! what happened to you yesterday! *tapped the boy's shoulder*

____: Oh! Noona! Mianhe..hehehe..i got cuaght up on something..*scratches the back of his head*
Seorin: and why the hell did you want me to go here?!*annoyed*
____: Noona don't be mad or else you'll have wrinkles...hahaha
Seorin:Lee Chin Hae! i won't have any wrinkles if you did not wake me up and started shouting for help over the phone!
Chin Hae:Mianhe Noona..Yonghwa-hyung told me to call you up, Seohyun Noona will arrive today and he wants us to pick his Princess up, and he also knows that you are Seohyun's bestfriend.
Seorin: aish! yada yada yada! *mehrong!* *looks around* Ooops! bad timing!
Chin Hae: Wae Noona?
Seorin: Here they come,aish! i'm in big trouble now..
Junho: Yah! Noona! Sanghyun & Ethan kept on pestering me this morning! why didn't you show up in your Shopping spree?
Seorin: Oh! Junho-yah, how did you know that i'm here?
Junho: You never leave your Ipod behind except when you are going to the Airport remember..aish! you changed the subject again! *noticed Chin Hae* wait is he..
Seorin: De~ so don't be mad..hehehe*was about to do Aegyo but stopped herself*
Chin Hae: Annyeong haseyo! Lee Chin Hae-imnida!*waves*
Fans started to rush in the scene..
Fan no. 1: Rin-ah, is he the last member?
Fan 2: Omo! he's too cute!..*was about to hug Chin Hae*
Seorin: oopS No hugging yet! hahaha.. well i'll just introduce him now..i guess*looks at Junho*
Junho: just finish it fast Noona, Sanghyun & Ethan are calling again..*picks up His Phone*

Name: Lee Chin Hae
Position: Lead Rapper & Sub Vocals
Persona:The Akward Boy Next Door
FanClub:
Motto: I AM WHO I AM..

tumblr_lrygusi5aB1r1yixgo1_500.png

Age: 18
Claim To Fame:
Yonghwa's Bestfriend 

 

Personality : Chin Hae is a calm and gentle person. If he's older than you, he's like a kind and caring older brother. If he's younger than you, he's like the cute and sweet little brother. He's also the awkward brother. Chin Ae isn't really comfortable around new people. More specifically females. You know that one boy who had a crush on a their bestfriend, but never had the guts to reveal those feelings so he settles for being the nice guy friend? That's Chin Hae. That's also the reason he has a lot more guys friends. He just feels so awkward around girls. However what he lacks in confidence around the opposite , he gains in confidence on the stage. When he's performing on stage, Chin Ae feels a rush of adreniline that gives him confidence from no where. He's happy to have that much.

Likes : Constellations, books, green tea, puzzle games (games that make you think), naps, spicy food and Angry Birds.

Dislikes : People questioning his uality, recieving the "I like you, but only as a friend" talk, snakes, sour food, haunted houses and pickles.

Hobbies : Astronomy, photography, drawing, music and sleeping

Habits : He tends to go in the opposite direction a pretty girl is going, stay close to people he knows, fall asleep in a warm or quiet room, say what he's writing and take a picture of anything he finds interesting.

By-Passerby24-3 hours ago                                                           4,546,567 views      24356 comments

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
 congratz to....MyxSarang....
Maybe all of you are wondering why i chose him..hehehe..
it's Just that i love his akward type of personality..XD

RIN