Allkpop News: 3 Members

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~

AllKPop_Logo.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERS

Apparently JCS ent met their Quota today, as they announced a couple of days ago that they will reveal their members on November 21 2011, Seorin,Junho, Aerin, Sanghyun,Michael, Ethan, MinYoung, Seoji,Kai Cheng & Henry produced a video containing the 3 Members of CYCLONE.
 

*pretend that this is another video message*
All: Annyeong Haseyo! 
Seorin: *whispers* 1..2..3..
Junho: We Will Captivate you
All: We Are CYCLONE! *bows*
Seorin: You all know why we are here right?
Aerin: De~, we will introduce our new members for CYCLONE
Sanghyun: I hope you'll all support them..*smiles Sweetly*

Name:Kim Shinae
Position:Sub Vocals Sub Rapper
Persona: Seargent Kim
Fanclub:
Motto:
317862_10150308231354389_205448079388_80

Age: 19 years old
Claim to Fame:

Personality :

She is currently studying performing arts in a college. She likes to look on the bright side of life because of what happened in her past.She's really sensitive too when it comes to family, since she lived far from her family. When she first come to Korea, people teases her because of her bad korean so she gets bullied easily. But in time, it improves a lot. She hates being alone usually, but when she's angry, she prefers to be alone, because she afraid, she might let it out to innocent people. She gets really bad stomach aches if she doesn't eat proper meals.

She's a good listener and excel at helping others in practical ways. Used up her spare time enjoying the senses of musics like singing and dancing, and through cooking. A usually quiet type but made a good leader in every way.She's too be good with words. Taking care of someone is how she love them. Competent, dependable, and bubbly. When other people don't get her, they see her as: Boring, dominant, and stuck in a rut.She acts motherly to everyone one she's the one who treated her members when they got sick or something. Usually unexpected, cause when you think she's going to cry or angry, she wouldn't. but when you thought she'll be fine with it, it's always the other way around.

Likes :


Likes :
* stuffed animals, especially a donald duck.
* the smell of grasses when it's raining.
* crazy over mint ice cream!
* composing songs
* her iPod to the core
* Pictures/ Scrapbooking
* the taste of chocolate with strawberry
* taking selca (24 hours ;p)
* dancing randomly
 
Dislikes :
* thunderstorms
* wearing thick make-ups, she prefer just be natural
* the smell of smokes
* heavy metal musics
* being alone
* Bugs
* when she’s feels like she’s to blame for a problem
* Not being able to understand
* being mocked or degraded
* skinnies or tights
 
Hobbies :
* definitely taking pictures of anyone. especially the silly pictures.
* drawing things randomly
* reading novels which calms her mind
* keeping anything someone gives her, and puts it in a box of memories.
* mimicking others singing or rapping styles for fun
* taking selca
 
Habits :
* daydreaming when people talks alot
* biting bottom lip when nervous
* dancing to ease off her anger
* her lips when she felt awkward
* listening to sad music when she's sad
* little victory dances when she feels victorious and achieved
* When she’s nervous or angry, she has the tendency to mix Korean and English words in her sentences, or even French.
* Keeping her troubles to herself since she doesn't like to troubles people
 

Name: Chae Jun Hae
Position: Main Dancer, Sub Rapper
Persona:Silent Dancer
Fanclub:
Motto:
Tumblr_lr7ko5nqhl1qak6q0o1_500_large

Age: 18 years old
Claim to Fame:
 

Personality : JunHae is always calm, quiet, and peaceful. He absolutely hates drama, he thinks its a waste of time, loud, and annoying. When he is around people that he doesn't know, he'll turn shy and he'll disappear from sight. Once JunHae disappears, than it either means that he is listening to music in a quiet place or he's wants to be alone. Once you get to know JunHae, you'll find out that he's a bright, funny, nice, caring, out-going guy. He makes sure that the people around him are happy and comfortable.

JunHae also likes to play pranks on people, but he knows when a joke goes to far. He doesn't like getting yelled at, so once he gets a feeling that he's in trouble than he'll keep saying sorry, until he feels like he's safe. If JunHae doesn't respond to you when your talking to him, doesn't mean that he's not listening. Even though he's not socialable, if you come to him with a problem, he'll listen to it. He'll also give you meaningful advice also. JunHae secretly cares for everyone around him, it doesn't matter if they hate him, or like him, he'll care for you. He also doesn't care what people think of him. Because he's is who he is, and no one can change that about him.

JunHae is the type of guy, who changes into a whole different person, when doing something their good at. Once JunHae starts to play Basketball, no one can stop him. His goal is to win the game. Junhae is actually really competitive when it comes to basketball. Besides his love for basketball, JunHae also likes to skateboard. A lot of his friends think that he's pro at skateboarding, but JunHae thinks that he still can do better. Besides his passion for basketball and skateboarding, Junhae has one more thing he loves to do. He likes to B-boy and pop. Usually after school, JunHae and his friends would go to an abandoned club and just start b-boying and popping.

Likes : MusicWinterViolinSweets (Candy)GreenWritingBasket Ball

 

Dislikes : Cats (>-<)Conceited PeopleRude people |Loud places |Sad Movies |Soda |Aegyo

 

Hobbies : DrawingDancingRappingCookingSkateboarding| Sleeping

Habits :

  • When sleeping, he'll randomly start rapping or dancing.
  • Starts Cussing in Taiwanese when he's mad. 
  • When bored, he'll start doing things to annoy people.
  • He'll keep saying sorry, if he feels like he's done something bad.

Name:Lee Jin Ae
Position: Positive Joker
Position:Main Vocals
Fanclub:
Motto:
tumblr_ltnipyE95w1qfwyu2o1_500.png

Age: 18 Years old
Claim To fame:
 

 

Personality : Jin Ae could be one of the most positive person you have ever met. Lets's say her mother died. Most of us would feel really sad and cry all day. Whereas Jin Ae would still be all smiles. Don't think that she's happy her mother died. No she isn't. She's as sad as anyone could be but, she sees her mother's death as one of the little obstacles in life. By being happy, she has jumped over that obstacle. She is a natural joker and prankster. Always the one putting the big grins on faces. See her smirk? Run away! Or threaten her to burn her CDs! Because that smirk tells others that she has an evil plan coming up. Jin Ae is a simple-minded person. So your excuses might be believed by her. However, don't think you can lie to Jin Ae. She has a talent for knowing who is lying. She also hates liars. So to get her angry, just lie to her three times straight

                       She is very similar to her brother, Lee Hyuk Jae or Eunhyuk. They get nasty when their food is taken away. But, Jin Ae is worse than her brother. So beware... She laughs easily so cheering her up seems as easy as 123. But that task is usually rare. After all, she is a positive and easygoing person. But, when she feels that a decision is wrong, she'll be a rebel and be stubborn. Jin Ae is happiest when she is singing. Nothing can beat what she feels when she sings. The only other things she does that makes her have a smilar feeling is listening to songs. She prefers english songs more somehow.

                        Jin Ae is usually happy. Rarely is she sad or angry. When she is sad, she'll be acting all happy. But anyone can see that she is sad because she'll have this distant look in her eyes. When she is angry, she won't hesitate to cuss and be violent. She's a very daring person. No sacredy -cat in her. She has a good memory. But she uses it for remembering important stuff like lyrics and dance steps. Normally, what she had for lunch would be forgotten by her in just an hour. Jin Ae is careful. She double checks everything so she won't make a careless mistake later on. The only time when she is careless is when she is sad. Somehow, she can force people to do things with her charisma unknowingly. All she does is to just ask them nicely and they would do it.

Likes :

  • Singing
  • Listening to music
  • Food!
  • Her CDs and headphones
  • Her puppy, Milk

Dislikes :

  • Liars
  • Not being able to listen to music
  • Waking up
  • Putting loads of make up on her face
  • Having to do certain things to make her be beautiful (she doesn't like being vain)
  • Having to wait a long time (about 30 min) and then getting a bad excuse

Hobbies :

  • Talking to Milk
  • Singing
  • Checking out websites
  • Watching animes (she's an anime fan)
  • Window shopping
  • Playing games

Habits :

  • Muttering cuss about the person who made her angry
  • Puffing out her cheeks when she is tired
  • Using her aegyo unintentionally
  • Staring at people she doesn't like
  • Sighing a lot when she is bored

*ends the Message video*

Seorin: WE'll reveal the last Member later..hehehe...Jin Young Appa forgot to send us his picture,..mianhe..T_T
 

By-gheyr34-2 hours ago                               5,356,546 views     234556 comments

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Congratz to:--icecream--,xSun-Hixx ,simplysherr !

RIN..
side note i'll reveal the Last member later..Ppyong!..XD

!..