A Silver Lining

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~

Lee Soo Man just got down from his car and started to walk towards the newly refurbished JCS ent's Temporary building.

04_01_70---Modern-Buildings_web.jpg

He just couldn't believe that after all these years he will create another entertainment agency together with his old collegues.

"JCS ENTERTAIMENT, The home of the International stars" He whispered in the air.
"Good Morning Sir!" His secretary greeted him as he entered the building. "I Hope you like the works that we made out of your designs"
"Mr. Ho, I'm not the only one who decided on these" Lee Soo Man said as he smiled." I Like the choices and the mixtures that you chose from the design format that we made."
"I'm glad that you like it sir, By the way sir, here are some pictures of this buildings Rooms & Function Areas, as You can see we are right here in the lobby."
one-carnegie-hill-lobby.jpg 

"We also created Mr. Rain's request of a spiral Staircase"
ultra-modern-spiral-staircase-saxo-bank-

"Mr. Jin Young's Request for a Hollow Hall that should be white, that was what he wrote here"Mr. Ho said as he looked at the folder.
"That Jin Young, he really loves white things" Lee Soo Man responded.
2.jpg

"Our Meeting or Board room still lacks some details & design but i just hope that you'll like it" Mr. Ho added.
function-21.jpg

"As for Mr. Seung Sung's Request for the CYCLONE's Luxury, here's the picture of the Roof Top Pool that we created for them"
one_arts_plaza_msm121208_12.jpg

"They will like it I guess" Soo Man said as he was a little bit unsure of what his little Inteenational Idols like.
"how about their practice rooms?"
"Here it is sir,"Mr. Ho said as he flipped the page of his folder.

"here's the first one, it is located on the left wing of the ground floor."
multipurpose-room3.jpg

"The second one is located in the first floor, in the Right wing"
Dance.JPG

"the Third one is located also in the second floor in the Left Wing"
645963.jpg

"The Fourth One is in the Second Floor, Which Occupies the Whole Left Wing, and since it is a COED group, Mr. Rain said that this will be their Polishing Hall where they should polish everything."
dzn_Zagreb-Dance-Center-by-3LDH15.jpg

" The last one is also in the Second floor also, which will be their Dance Hall, where they can just play & dance to the music"
cwu-band-hall.jpg

"So what's between the studios?" Lee Soo Man asked.
"We placed a Library, Music Room, Interactive Media Room, Game Room and a Recording studio just in case that the members would like to spend their leisure time."Mr. Ho answered as he opened the door to Lee Soo Man's Office."Well sir, i would just leave you here for a while, i'll wait for the other CEO's to come."

"I just hope that those kids will like this place. i really hope" Lee Soo Man said as he clasped his hands together. "Oh! I nearly forgot their Dorm, I might as well seach for their Dorm".

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

ANNYEONG! WELL GUYS HERE'S THE BONUS CHAPTER THAT I CREATED, I HOPE YOU LIKE JCS ent's BUILDING..hahaha

i'll post up the other chosen members later..:))
<3 RIN <3