Allkpop News: Sixth Member Revealed

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~

AllKPop_Logo.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERS

THE SIXTH

CYCLONE has been filling up Allkpop.com with news about their members that are gaining more & more fans through out the globe. well looks like following the success of the other 5 Members JCS ent revealed their 6th member with the help of Seorin;s Twitter account.

@JCS ent: Going to Reveal her now! you can't stop me!!! Bwahaha
@김재호: Try and stop me! bwahaha
@SR_dust: Aish! Noona! please let that wait tomorrow, or else i'll kill you..:P(Junho's Tweet)
@김재호: Never!..hahaha @Kiss_Hyung: Hyunnie! Help me!!!

Name:Hee Young Cheng
Position: Lead Dancer, Jack of All Trades
Persona: The Know it All
Fanclub:
Motto:
PhotoAlt}

age: 18 years old
Claim to Fame:
Blood Type: B

Personality : 
Kai is very quiet and shy, that is when she isn't rapping or dancing. She pretty much has two different personalities, one is the quiet, shy, hardworking geek and the other is the tough, confident, hardhitting underground rapper and dancer. When she is at home or at school she is known as the teachers pet who isn't very social, she likes to keep herself to herself and genrally hangs around on her own. But when she sneaks out of the house and goes down to the city streets at night thats when her confident side appears, she takes part in alot of underground competitions and is well known within her local area, her parents don't know this hidden side and until her debut they still didn't. She is extremely good at lying and keeping secrets, it got to a point where she could just say something that was completely true and no one would believe her, she is very witty and smart, being able to get out of complicated situations by just confusing those around her and when she has her confident face on she likes to push peoples buttons, however when she is at home or school she will always have her buttons pushed. She knows how to act around certain people and she knows when she just has to ignore someone, she is very respectful and mature to her seniors and has always been very polite to anyone she meets, only when they really get to know her does her devilish side come out. She loves to keep healthy and is a massive sports fan, especially extreme sports, anything involving water or being up in the air is where she likes to be, she is competitive if someone works her up but doesnt drag if she loses, she is very humble in that sense. She is able to look after herself and others well and can be a motherlike figue to anyone who needs it, she generally gets on with most people but has a certain dislike towards girly girls, being a bit of a tomboy she'd rather play video games than talk about boys, her tomboy flare can also be seen in her style.

 

Likes : 
Hip Hop
Street Dancing
Writing Songs And Stories
Flat Rimmed Caps
Sneakers
The Colour Blue
Animals
Extreme Sports
Thunderstorms
Cooking 
Studying
Supernatural Things
Science And Sci-Fi 
Fantasy Fanfiction
  

Dislikes :
Nosey People
Unidenpendent People
Snobbs
Sleeping (She's A Light Sleeper)
High Heels
Lazy People 
Girly Girls
Being Talked Over
Being Scolded
Rushing
Screamers

Hobbies : 
Composing
Extreme Sport
Song Writing
Cooking
Wandering
Daydreaming 
Watching Films
Studying
Reading
 

Habits :
Will Wander Off Without Anyone Knowing
Will Go To A Quiet Place [Eg. Roof Tops] When Stressed Or Angry
Taps Pens Against Anything When Bored
Figits When Nervous
Daydreams In Meeting
Glares At Anyone She Dislikes
Will Act Like A Spy Or Agent When In Random Places [Eg. SuperMarkets]
Likes Hiding In Dark Or Haunted Places

well looks like JCS ent really has evething undercontrol.

by-Avidwriter-25 minutes ago                                             1,435,435 views    3245 comments