Allkpop News: Fourth Member Revealed

~♔~CYCLONE~♔~ (Co-ed Group)-~♔~

AllKPop_Logo.jpg?__SQUARESPACE_CACHEVERS

THE BIRTH OF THE FOURTH MEMBER

CYCLONE has recently been the new sensation due to it's Charismatic but Juvenile Seorin, The Handsome but Rascal Junho, and it's Scandal Queen Aerin. but i guess Kim Seorin just can't wait for this one, i guess she's a twitter addict. the Fourth Member was slowly identified due to Seorin's Tweet Messages.

@Kiss_Hyung: Omo!!! Congratulations!!! hahaha
@SR_dust: huh?..in what Unnie?...:3
@Kiss_Hyung: you moved your body like a CYCLONE~
@SR_dust: Really!!!! Ottoke!! Unnie!!!!!
@Kiss_Hyung: Yup..hehehee..:P

Seorin-->JCS ent Twitter Account:
@JCS: HEHEHE..i'll reveal him now..Miahe 5 Appas ...i wanna have a baby brother..hahaha..:P

Name: Choi Sang Hyun
Position: Lead Vocal & Sub Rapper
Persona: Cute & Crazy Maknae
Fanclub name:
Motto: As long as there is Sweets there will be Sang Hyun..:D

22.jpg

Age: 17 years old
Claim To fame:
*From Seorin: MY LITTLE BOYFRIEND..hahahaha

Seorin then revealed some quick things about Her little boyfriend:

 

Personality :Sanghyun is your typical type A guy who is a neat freak and perfectionist when it comes to everyday tasks. He's easily annoyed by the simplest of things and tends to crack it when people don't do basic everyday tasks like clean up their own messes whether it's dishes or laundry.He is a very hands on person because of his raising in Australia: A country where it is considered normal to show open skin ship with people of both the same and the opposite in public. Because of this, Sanghyun tends to surprise people with random hugs and intimacy even before he gets to know them well.The boy is most proud of his height, already reaching the 180cm mark at only 15. His skinny legs make him perfect for bean pole jeans and tight skinny legged jeans.
 
Sanghyun is the kind of boy who will continuously play with his kitten's front paws because they are adorable and soft when he presses them. It's entertaining~.Sanghyun possesses a lot of aegyo himself; part of being the group's maknae. He likes to take advantage of his position and drive s up the wall with his constant cuteness.While he is full of Charisma on the screen and photo shoots; behind the scenes in everyday life he is always smiling and embracing his youthful-ness.Cyclone's maknae is terrified of storms; when a strom happens, he will find the closest person in the room and latch himself onto them: refusing to let go until the storm has passed. If it's night time and everyone is sleeping; expect to wake up to the maknae crawling into bed with you. He hates being alone during stormy times.


Likes :shopping,bubble tea,milk,pork,kittens,straightening his hair,watching detective shows,skin ship,hugs,kisses on the cheeks from the members or his loved ones,cleaning,napping,playing with kittens,reading,writing,studying,skin care routines,swimming,water fights,snow and coffee.


Dislikes :storms,Summer time,nose bleeds,messy people,cleaning up after other people,mosquitos,bed bugs,having no pork in the dormitory,wearing glasse,dogs,posers.


Hobbies :Composing Music,Drawing,Napping,Acting cute,Exercising,Dancing and Singing


Habits :Staring Off Into Space, His Lips, Fixing Hair Randomly, Cracking Knuckles & Tapping His Fingers Against Something When Bored.

Junho's Tweet:
@SR_dust: Unnie, you're so lucky that they did not get mad at you for revealing Sang hyun..aigoo!!!

without a doubt, Choi Sang Hyun, really has the appearance and the talent as an idol.
as the Netizens saw this some of them Commented: "Is he Really Seorin's Little Boyfriend?", "He's Young! But Cute!", "JCS Ent really knows how to pick it's Idols" "Daebak CYCLONE!"

stay tuned to Allkpop.com

by-AvidCyclones67- 30 minutes ago                                                         1,236,437 views   9,537 comments

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Congrats to mrsleekikwang!..

i fell in love with your characters personality!!!! <3
 RIN