Chapter 2: First Words and More

M&M's World

 

          “Hey Misun,” Minho greeted me. Oh my gosh, what is Minho saying hi to me for. We never talked to each other, EVER. What if I trip over my own words? I have to keep calm.
          “Uh… h… hi… Minho. What’s… up?” Sooyoung hit me in the back.
          “Ow! WTF Sooyoung?”
          “Um… is it a bad time?” he started to scratch his head and look down.
          “No couldn’t be better!” Sunny shrieked, “Why don’t you guys go to the office and get your schedules!” she pushed both of us together. What type of friends do I have?
          “Yea we’ll meet up with you later,” Sooyoung chimed in.
          Next thing I knew they were gone and we were alone. I looked up at him to see his reaction and then it happened: we made eye contact. We both jolted our heads down at the exact same time.
          “…Yea let’s go!” I started to walk off without him.
          “Hey, wait for me!”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          This has been the best day ever! Not. First, he came to talk to me. I was doing just fine drooling over him from afar. And now we have all our classes together. Even homeroom. Now I have more chances of humiliating myself in front of him. Especially with Sunny and Sooyoung around.
          “This is great! Now we can help each other with projects and assignments,” Minho looked at our schedules then smiled at me. Omo, how can I resist a face like that?
          “Oh, yea, of course,” I looked down at my watch. Class starts in five minutes. “We need to hurry and get to class.”
          “Oh well then come on,” he grabbed my hand and led me to the classroom…omo.

Minho’s P.O.V.
          “Oh well then come on,” I grabbed her hand and lead her to the classroom. Wait, why did I grab her hand? I could have just told her ‘let’s go then’. What if she realizes I like her, and then I freak her out? I probably already freaked her out when I said hi to her. I mean come on, she stuttered! Damn you Jonghyun!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
          “Hey, why don’t you sit next to me? We never sat near each other before,” why do I keep saying and doing such things!
          “Uh..well… like okay I guess,” she stuttered again. I turned away from her and slapped my head.
          “Hey Minho! Over here!” Jonghyun called out.
          I walked over to him and gestured Misun to come over. Key was sitting next to him, so I just sat in the row in front of Jonghyun. Misun took a seat beside me and in front of Key. I felt like I was making her uncomfortable because she kept her head down.
          “You guys this is MISUN,” I put emphasis on –sun. “Misun, this is Jonghyun and Key.”
          “Hi…” she mumbled, her head still down.
          “What, are you like depressed or something? Sit up straight,” Key said, giving her a glare.
          “Yah! What the hell are you doing?” she sat straight up like my tone of voice startled her.
          “Do we have a problem back there? Or do I need to split you guys on the first day of school?”
          “No Mr. Hwang…” we all murmured.
          “Good, now face the board. Class is starting.” 

 

I'm probably getting on my subscribers nerves right now ^^

I know this chapter is like super short, but the next one

is kind of long so it balances out :)

Thanks for reading!