Chapter 14: Pose for the Minho

M&M's World

          "You did what! And you didn't even tell me until today," Sunny screamed.

          "Sorry, I just didn't want to tell anybody until it happened to make sure it was a real date," I said while scratching my head. I seriously didn't think it was that big of a deal. Okay, that was a lie. I knew it was a huge deal which was another reason why I didn't want to tell her because I knew she would freak out.

          "Omo, you've been drooling over this guy for years, and when you finally go out I don't even get a memo!" she crossed her arms and glared at me. She looked at me like she was waiting for a reply. One thing about arguing with Sunny is that she actually listens to your side of the story.

          "I just told you why I didn't want to tell anybody. You don't even need to freak out over this minor thing because something else major happened," I said, preparing to give her news that would probably make her pass out.

          "What, what, what?" she untangled her arms and started bouncing on the balls of her feet.

          "We confessed," I whispered. I strained the word 'we' so she would understand that not only did I like him, but he fancied me too.

          She stepped back a little like she lost her balance and grasped her chest where her heart should be. She shook her head and then paused, contemplating what I just said. When it all ran through her mind, a small smile starting crawling across her face. Next thing I knew, she embraced me in a tight hug, nearly squeezing the life out of me. When she let go, she started to clap (she claps when she gets overly excited).

          "Ah! He likes you too! This is great! Ah! So you guys are going steady?!" she asked, still clapping.

          "Aniyo, we're just friends who are casually dating," I replied. The words felt weird as they rolled off my tongue. I wanted to say we were dating so bad, but Minho is in the relationship too so I couldn't just decide our status by myself.

          "Oh," she gasped. She looked disappointed, but she perked herself back up. "Come on, let's go find him just to be sure," she smirked and ran off without me.

          "My…gosh," I said to myself. I followed Sunny as she ran in pursuit of her quest. I had to drag my lifeless body because I didn't feel like talking to him about this. She stopped and turned around to motion me to walk faster. My pace stayed the same.

          "Minho! Minho!" she began clapping again. He just looked at her, rubbing the back of his neck with her hand. "Is it true that you and Misun are officially going steady. Or are you just 'friends who are casually dating'," she rolled her eyes as she quoted me. Minho's eyes became wide and he started to stutter.

          When I finally caught up, I smiled at Minho and apologized for Sunny's behavior. "She's just being very inquisitive," I said. Minho grabbed my right arm and pulled me into a hug. He rested his chin on my collarbone, "Yes, you can say we're going steady," he said. If I didn't absolutely love the position I was in I would have started stuttering and tried to object.

          "Aww, you guys are so cute!" Sunny beamed. "I'm going to tell Sooyoung now," she said. Before I could protest, she ran away to find Sooyoung. Sunny can now declare one of her hobbies as intentionally leaving me and Minho alone together.

          Minho let go of the hug and started walking me to class, hand in hand. But suddenly he stopped and stood in front of me and looked me in the eye. "I can't go out with you this weekend," he said. His voice was despondent as he looked me in the eye.

          "Okay. I didn't really know we had plans next weekend…" I said. His shoulders relaxed a little.

          "Oh yea…of course. I just thought maybe it would be a weekly thing to go out every Saturday or something," his voice trailed off at the end. "Because you see me and Sooyoung have to finish a homework assignment," he said.

          "I didn't know we had classes with her," I said sarcastically. He rolled his eyes and continued walking beside me, this time he didn't hold my hand.

          "You know I'm talking about homework from the academy," he said.

          "By they way, how do you juggle school and the Modeling Academy?" I asked.

          "It's the same as joining an extracurricular  activities and being in a club. The only difference is that it's early on the weekend and they give us homework," he explained. I gasped 'oh' in reply, and slightly nodded my head.

          "Well do you think I can be a model?" I asked. I commenced walking like a model, with one foot in front of the other. I tripped once, but I don't think he noticed. I'm pretty sure my trip and his chuckle just happened to be at the same time.

          "I'm not too sure…strike a pose for me," he said, still chuckling. I handed him my books and my bag and got ready to make the pose of my life. In a second split, I jumped into a pose where my feet were about shoulder width apart and I was leaning on one hip so I showed a somewhat S-line. One hand rested on my hip and the other was behind my head. I made a huge grin as I was trying to look... y... cute... I don't know what the theme was.

          His bottom lip began to quiver and he quickly handed me my stuff back and walked at a fast pace. "Yah! Come back here, you didn't tell me if I could be a model!" I chased after him as his pace got faster and faster.

          "I don't know that girl! Help stranger danger!" He screamed running away from me.

          "Yah! You dummy, get back here!"


Was this a lame update or what.

I really wish I made Sooyoung's character Yuri for a really good reason,

and you'll know why in a few chapters.

I keep getting all these fan fiction ideas but I don't want to end up neglecting this one

especially since it's my first one.

One is an apply fic, but instead of being an actual group, it's a documentary on the struggles of trainees ^^

and the other is about a murder mystery including shinee and an OC. I'm not even

going to spill any beans on that one.

I would really like your guys opinions on this ^^. If I'm not going to have two stories running at once

then when this ends, I just start another one.

I LOVE READERS!!

I LOVE SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENT-ERS

EVEN MORE!!!! <3