Chapter 18: I Ran So Fast

M&M's World

 

Sunny and I walked through the mall’s entrance and we were surprised to see that there wasn’t that many people. We walked towards the food court, even though we just arrived at the mall. The only thing we ate all day was kimchi pancakes and that was at eleven AM. Our stomachs started to growl at the site of food. I was in the mood for sushi or kimbap, while Sunny wanted bibimbap. On our way over to the food court, we window-shopped every other store we passed by. We took a few minutes to exam the detail of the clothes that hung on the lifeless mannequins. Sometimes the garments such as skirts or tank tops hung fine, while others looked awkward on the mannequins’ still body and broad shoulder. It was worse when the mannequins had plain weird poses. Seriously, who stands like that in real life; their legs wide open and hand on their head while the other was resting on its knee. In a dress! I strutted the same pose and Sunny almost died of laughter. Her eyes were tightly shut and she was having some sort of spazz attack with agape. She usually laughs like that at only really funny things.
“That’s just ridiculous!” she finally said, gasping in little breaths. She placed a palm on her chest to try and calm herself. started to close as her laughing stopped, but then it spread into a grin. She started to laugh like a maniac again.
“I... got... the Giggles!” I rolled my eyes and grabbed her wrist to drag her along.
By the time we made it to the food court, her Giggles stopped. We walked inside a restaurant that had bibimbap and kimbap on the menu. We sat in there for awhile, eating and chatting. We forgot all about how Sooyoung disappeared from my house. After we finished eating our meals, Sunny kept bouncing in her seat, asking if we could go to Baskin Robbins. I gave up saying no after she begged me like 50,000,00 times. Though, if she’s already this bouncy, she doesn’t need more sugar.
We were walking through the array of tables and chairs and teenagers, when I stopped in my tracks. I saw her, sitting next to him in Baskin Robbins. I tugged on Sunny’s sleeve and pointed my finger straight ahead at the two sitting in the window table. was slightly gaping from the sight as well, and we just stood there with my finger still hovering in the air.  The female in the window threw her head back in laughter and the male just sat there and smiled, obviously pleased at her response to his joke. He ended up glancing through the window and spotted us. He waved at us and motioned for us to come. The female then looked at the window to see who he was looking at, and her laughter quickly wiped away.
“What are they doing here?” I whispered in Sunny’s ear. She shrugged her shoulders and we began to drag our bodies to their table.
When we arrived at their table, he stood up and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me into a tight hug. I was still pretty dazed so he squeezed me tighter which was his way of telling me to hug him back. I finally wrapped my arms around him also and he loosened his grip, allowing me to breathe. He broke the hug and pulled away from me with his hands still on my waist. He put one hand on my cheek and pouted. His bottom lip was poked out, yet his eyes were glistening like he was happy. His cute pout caused me to smile and his mouth turned into a grin as well.
“Awe, look at them!” Sunny chimed in the background. Our eye contact broke and we both turned our heads to find Sunny clapping with a big grin on her face.
“Minho, your ice-cream is going to melt,” Sooyoung said. When I heard Sooyoung’s voice, I snapped back into reality.

I pulled his hands off me and marched over to Sooyoung. “Yah,” I said and her eyes grew wide. “Why did you lie so you could leave my house?” I yelled.

“I didn’t lie. I was going to get a glass of milk, but when I saw what time it was, I had to leave,” her face was resting on her fist, making her head bob up and down with each syllable.

“Well, you should of just told me instead of sneaking out of my house,” I said with my arms crossed.

“It wasn’t like we were doing anything important. And how would I have known that you wouldn’t get mad at me for hanging out with your ‘boyfriend’,” she said.

“It doesn’t matter! And I wouldn’t have gotten mad because I know you guys are friends. So don’t say ‘your boyfriend’ like you don’t know who the hell he is,” I said. I knocked her arm down from underneath her face as a way to release my frustration. I wasn’t mad, I just wanted to know why she snuck out of my house like she was committing a crime.

“Calm down Misun. If I knew she didn’t tell you, I would have contacted you,” Minho said, placing a hand on my shoulder.

Why was I making a big deal out of a minor thing such as lack of communication. That was the topic of the discussion right? I’m pretty sure I would still feel the same way if Sooyoung was hanging out with a complete stranger.  My eyes darted to Minho, Sooyoung, and Sunny. But why was she with Minho? I mean, doesn’t she have other friends from the Modeling Academy? I looked and Minho and Sunny and they were both giving me worried looks. I removed his hand from my shoulder and ran out of the ice-cream shop. I ran as hard and as fast as my legs could take me. I ran past all the shoppers as some took double takes at me. I ran non-stop, dodging nobody, so everybody else had to dodge me. I ran so fast I almost slammed into the automatic doors. When they opened, I stared blankly outside. I was about to collapse on the ground until somebody caught me.


Hi guys ^^

OMGOMGOMGSDFDSFS

I'm sosososoooo sorry

Can't tell you how sorry

I am for the late update!

OMGeezers I'm sorry!

Anyways, I hoped you liked it, and the cliff hanger ^^

dun dun DUN.....

Okay, so I like wrote this in like class, and like, I only got like, like 4 hours of like sleep. And yea, so I almost fell alseep in class while writing this. I just kept dozing off then I told myself "BRIANNA WAKE UP!" So I didn't proofread/ edit this yet. So I'm apologizing if there is any mistakes, I will fix those later. But like I got like, homework, to like do, so like yea, PEACE!

 

(BTW no slogo today because my indents are jank right now)