Chapter 5: Effortless Poses

M&M's World

Minho's P.O.V.

          "Yeoboseyo?" I kept saying hello, but nobody would answer. I was about to hang up when I heard Misun's voice.

          "Oh hey Minho," her voiced sounded more excited then usual.

          "Hey Misun, what's up?"

          "Oh nothing, just the sky and some clouds," I chuckled at her reply, I found it to be extremely adorable. As much as I wanted to talk to her, especially since she called me first, I was really busy. The thought of ending a conversation with her made me feel solemn.

          "Was there anything you specifically want to talk about?" I asked. My tone came out to be harsher than I wanted. I didn't want it to sound harsh at all, because it's not that I didn't want to talk to her.

          "No, I guess not. I'll talk to you later then?"

 

          "Yea, I'll call you later when I'm not busy okay? Bye," after she said bye as well, I hung up the phone.

          "Who was that?" Sooyoung asked, looking up from the project's rubric.

          "Misun, I think she just wanted to say hi," I put the camera on top of the tripod and adjusted it so that it was stable.

          Sooyoung and I were partnered for our project at the Modeling Academy. Our assignment was simple; construct a photo shoot that contains a suave and y business professional theme. Sooyoung wore a long black blazer with a lavender dress that was about the same length. But the blazer was long enough to keep the dress from looking too short, and still suited her figure well since she herself is tall. The dress has a collar that pops up and then formed a v-neck. It was also flared out at the bottom, so when it she turned around it flowed with her. She wore black leggings and peep toe pumps. To finish off the outfit she had a silver flower in her hair to match the silver clutch. My outfit was basic, just a buttoned down white shirt and a black sweater vest tied around my neck. I had dress pants that cut off at my ankles and I wore my first pair of alligator shoes. The teacher let all the guys borrow a pair of alligator shoes each to start off with and he gave the girls different hair accessories. I felt really fancy while wearing the shoes.

          "Here, put these on," she handed me a pair of rectangular black rectangular rimmed glasses. "They will complete the look."

          "Thanks. Can you check the rubric and see how many photos we're suppose to have?" I asked while putting them on.

          "I already checked; four solos for each of us, and three together."

          "Cool, you want to go first?" I said as I looked in the camera's lens.

          "Alright," she walked in front of the white screen. "Are you ready?"

          "You're never suppose to ask the photographer are they ready. I'll just tell you when to start," I made sure the lighting was good, and adjusted the camera to fit her height.

          " Oh yea, that's ri-"

          "START!" I screamed while smiling at her.

          She rolled her eyes at me and began posing. It was almost like she was a natural at it. Everything about her was natural, the angle of her jaw and neck. The angles of her leg and arms and how she proportioned herself. The first pose she did was a plain yet classy one: she stood there with her feet about shoulder width apart and her hands on her hips and her clutch in her left hand. She lefted her chin while she looked straight into the camera. Her ending pose was her upper body slightly bent backwards while her posture still looked fine. Her arm was underneath her elbow while her hand was in the air, almost like she was making the 'moolah' gesture but her hand was far more relaxed.

          "How many was that?" she asked walking towards the computer that was set up with the camera.

          "Um... like ten," I said, going through the pictures so she could see herself. "You're a really good model."

          "Thanks for the compliment. That's why I'm taking these courses. So I can have a careerin modeling and show my parents I am good," she sat in the swivel chair which moved backwards so she had to walk the chair closer to me.

          "What do you mean 'show my parents I am good?" I turned to face her instead of the computer.

          "Just like how parents don't usually want their children to have a career in the visual or theatric arts. My parents don't want me to be a model. Instead my dad almost bought me tickets to fly me to the States and go to school there."

          I mouthed 'oh' stood up out of my chair. "Well I'm glad they didn't send you to the States, or else I would have never met you," I smiled at her and she smiled back.

          "Misun says the same thing. That was the same year I met her and Sunny; freshman year," she started altering the camera so I could get ready with my photo shoot also.

          "Oh that's cool," I stood in front of the white backdrop waiting for her go.

          She nodded in response and shouted start. I think I might have tried too hard to have good poses like her. I felt stiff, but she kept snapping away so I guess I was acceptable. 

          "Okay we're good. Hey you're not so bad yourself," she faced the computer towards me so I could see as I was walking towards her. None of my pictures were good... they were amazing! I'm not one to be cocky or conceited, but I would date myself from looking at those pictures.

          She looked at my face and how hard I was studying my photos and she burst out laughing. "Have you like never seen a picture of yourself?" she asked still laughing.

          "Well, not one when I was modeling. Hey, do you want to take a break and go eat some lunch. I think we deserve it since we barely ate all week," I started to untie the sweater from around my neck. I patted my neck with my palm and it was moist. Sweaters apparently make you hot.

          "Sure! Let's just go change into our normal clothes. What place were you thinking about going to?"

          "I know this great cafe in Myeongdong called Myeongdong Gyoja. I used to eat there all the time." I started getting excited just thinking about going there again. My mouth started to water when I began to think about their bibimguksu kongguksu. I came back to reality when I noticed Sooyoung was staring at me with a weird expression.


Okay so this is like another lame update.

In my head it seem more exciting...

I might write another chapter next

with actual drama because this is just ridiculous -.-

I LOVE VIEWERS!

I LOVE SUBCRIBERS AND COMMENTS

EVEN MORE!! <3