Chapter 13: Marine Show

M&M's World

 

Minho's P.O.V

          Did she just say what I think she said? That means this whole time I could have been with her. When she smiled flirtatiously at me, I suddenly got the chills. I smiled at her also, but it wasn't flirtatious, just friendly. Soon her smile became friendly too and we just ate there in silence, smiling at each other. While we were smiling at each other, I was admiring her hair and make-up. She never wore make-up before (at least I don't thinks so) and she always kept her hair straight. But today, she dolled herself up just for me, which made me feel even more elated and special. 

          "I'm getting full," she said. She started rubbing her stomach.

          "Well, then we should get going. Like I said before, I have the whole day planned out," after I paid for the meal, we left the restaurant and departed the parking lot. 

          "So where are you taking me next?" she said as we paused at a red light.

          "That is a secret," I said with a smirk, my face straight ahead.

          "You're going to kidnap aren't me? I'll scream like bloody Mary right now," she said. She was laughing as she said it so I totally knew she was joking. But she was rolling the window down, so then again, I wasn't too sure.

           "You are kidding right?" I said slowly, staring at her now.

           "Yes, you dummy!" she said and hugged my arm. I was laughing on the outside but on the inside I was relieved.

           "But seriously! Where are you taking me? Where! Where!" she said this in a little aegyo voice, all squeaky but irresistible. I looked at her as she began to pout, but then she quickly showed her eye smile.

          "You can't do that, that's like against aegyo law," I said, referring to mixture of squeaky voices, pouts, and eye smiles. "You're going to make somebody explode!"

          "Well maybe I'm a rebel? Ever thought about that?" she said as she leaned back in her seat and crossed her arms. She tried to have this mean and rebellious look on her, but it wasn't working out for her. It only made me guffaw at her try.

          "Aish, stop laughing at me," she said poking me. I nodded my head okay so I could stop laughing. The light turned green and I drove to our next destination.


          "We're here!" I said, parking in the venue's parking lot.

          We got out of the car and she immediately started jumping. She ran towards me and grabbed my hand with both of hers. "You're taking me to the zoo?" she asked.

          I nodded my head yes, and  ran towards the ticket booth, pulling me behind her. I paid for our tickets and began leading her to our next spot. When she saw the sign that read 'Marine Show', she started to jump again. We had front row seats and waited patiently for the show to start. We sat there and watched the skits featuring the sea lions and afterwards, the dolphins doing their tricks. The sea lions were hilarious so we were both able to laugh comfortably. She didn't once look at me, but kept her attention on the sea lions to see what comical thing they were going to do next. When the dolphins came on the stage, she leaned on me as we watched in awe as the dolphins would flip out of the water and do an aerial spin, just to get a bite to eat. Every now and then, she would tap my shoulder and point to the dolphin to check if I saw what trick the dolphins just did. When the show was finished, the audience applauded and walked out.

          I stood up and stretched from sitting down in the small plastic seat for so long. She grabbed my hand and tried to lead me outside also, "Come on Minho, aren't you going to take me to see the rest of the animals?" Because I was stronger than her I was able to resist her pulling.

          Instead, I grabbed her hand and started to directed her backstage. "We have other plans right now," I said. We went backstage where the dolphins, the sea lions, and their trainers waited for us. She shrieked and let go of my hand and ran towards the tank

          "Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" she said, facing me while she was petting the dolphins.

          "Would you like to swim with them?" the female trainer asked her. She became speechless and just nodded. The trainer handed us our wetsuits and showed us where the changing rooms were. After we changed into the wet suits, we headed out towards the tank. Then she suddenly punched me.

          "My mom put a lot of work into this," she said and circled her hand around her face, "and I'm not going to let you ruin it."

          "Then, just don't dunk your head underneath the water…" I said, not really sure if that was a good solution. She crossed her arms and adjusted her weight on one hip and just eyed me.

          "Who dunks there head in water to began with?" she said. "Come on," she sighed and grabbed me wrist, ushering me to the tank.

          We spent the rest of the time playing ball with the dolphins and feeding the sea lions. Every time it looked like one of the animals were going to splash, I would protect her. She paid more attention to the animals than me so I would have to remind her that we were on a date. When our time backstage ended, we dried ourselves and changed back into our clothes. "Annyeonghi gyeseyo," we said as we left.

          "That was so much fun! Thanks for taking me out today," she said.  She was way ahead of me so she had to walk backwards while talking to me. The reason why she was so ahead was because she skipped ahead of me.

          I chuckled and held my arms out to her, "If you had so much fun, come back here." She stuck her tongue out at me and turned around so she could keep skipping. I rolled my eyes and ran to catch up with her. When I got close to her, I wrapped my arms around her and lifted her in the air, giving her a back hug.

          She shrieked when I gave her the back hug, "Let me down." I started spinning in circles, while I was still holding her in the air. She giggled so I knew she was having fun. When I did let her down, she started skipping ahead of me again. I just walked at my normal pace behind her, as she skipped towards the car.


Hehe ^^

Sorry I couldn't update yesterday *does sorry dance*

but I only had the computer for a few minutes, and I had

writers block all day.

On another note, what do you guys think of the poster? 

THANK YOU ALMIGHTYKEY and GLITTER BUBBLES REQUEST SHOP for the amazing poster!

 

I LOVE READERS!!

I LOVE SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENT-ERS

EVEN MORE!!!! <3