Chapter 16: Forbidden Skinship

M&M's World

 

That Saturday After The Modeling Academy Ended
         
          "Want to go back to my house to finish our homework?" I asked as Minho and I walked out of the building.
 
          "Sure. I mean, I kind of have no choice since I car pooled with you," he said. I giggled at his answer, "Oh, yeah."
 
          We walked across the parking lot so we could find my car. I parked near the entrance so it was hard to not notice. We sat in the car and closed our doors as I put my key in the ignition. I was about to put the car in reverse until I noticed Minho wasn't wearing a seatbelt.
 
          "You must wear your seatbelt," I said in an innocent voice.
 
          "Huh?" he replied.
 
          "You must wear your seatbelt. My dongsaeng who lives in my hometown always told me I must wear the seatbelt, so the habit stuck with me. Now I'm telling you to wear it," I lectured, pointing at his seatbelt. He fastened it and I drove off the lot.
 
          When we arrived at my house, I led him to my room. It was only 10:55 AM and my mom was still asleep, so we had to make quiet footsteps. I my room light and put my handbag on my bed.
 
          "My desk is over there, but I only have one chair so we're going to have to work on the floor," I said as I sat down on the floor with my legs underneath me because I was wearing a dress.
 
          "Why not work in the dining room where we'll have an elevated flat surface?" he asked.
 
          "Because if we make any noise, it'll echo into my mom's room since she keeps the door open," I replied.
 
          He gasped oh and sat down on the floor in front of me.
 
          "Well, let's get to work. Read the prompt," I said.
 
          "It says 'The following pictures are filled with inaccurate or awkward poses. Explain why the pose is so and what the model should have done differently,'" he read aloud. He pulled out the papers with the pictures and a few pieces of lined paper for the both of us from his bag.
 
          He started laughing out of nowhere, so I gave him a look that said he was crazy. "This assignment reminds me of when Misun asked me if she could be a model on Monday," he said, still laughing. The thought of Misun ever becoming a model made me chuckle a little too. I asked him to continue with his story. "First, she tripped when she tried to catwalk, which I thought was adorable. Then she did the most cheesiest pose ever. I didn't want to laugh at her so I had to jog ahead of her," his laughter started to calm down.
 
          "Wow, that is silly," I said with slight sarcasm. I thought he was going to make fun of her or talk about her behind her back. But when he called her adorable, I realized he actually found this to be 'cute'.
 
          "Come on, you're distracting yourself. Let's get to work once again," I said.
 
          There was only ten pictures so it didn't take that long to write a short paragraph for each one. It was obvious in each picture what was inaccurate or awkward, especially since we just reviewed it this morning. The only difficult task was trying to figure out what the model was trying to achieve and how they could have executed it differently. Occasionally, Minho had to ask me a few question since I was better at studying poses and posing techniques. 
 
          "So... you're going into the modeling career?" I asked. I was curious because even though he was handsome and had the perfect figure for a guy, I just couldn't see him as being a model for the rest of his life.
 
          "I actually don't know what I want to do. If it comes down to it, I would like to model for sports and maybe office apparel," he said.
 
          "Oh, that's cool I guess," I said. I grabbed his hand started massaging it, pressing all the pressure points. He just sat there patiently and stared at what I was doing. When I finished he rubbed his massaged hand with the other one.
 
          "That was random," he mumbled.
 
          "You always seem tense, so I was just massaging your pressure points," it was also another reason for us to have skinship.
 
          "Thanks."
 
          "No prob. In return you do my shoulders," I said and turned my back to him.
 
          "When did I agree to this?" he asked.
 
          "Just now," I said. I pointed to my shoulders, gesturing for him to start massaging them.
 
          "I should have known you were going to make me do something in return," he scooted closer and I moved my hair to one side of my neck as he started to massage my shoulders.
 
          I smirked to myself at the idea of us having more skinship than him and his girlfriend. I pointed to a spot on the back of my shoulders, "Don't forget right here."

I actually added chapter 16 in Spanish class and now

I'm adding this here at class. I also wrote the store doing geometry and English class hehe

I just couldn't wait to upload it.

Did anybody watch the MAMA2011 yet? I'm going to try to watch some of it today ^^

Smell ya later

I LOVE READERS!!

I LOVE SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENT-ERS

EVEN MORE!!!! <3