Chapter 24: Sunny's Suspicion and Provoking Key

M&M's World

          "Why?" she whispered as she closed the door behind her. I pointed to the phone and then raised my hand in defense.

          "I didn't…she called me and… I don't know what just happened," I stuttered. I was afraid to look Sunny directly in the eyes. She may be sweet and bubbly on the outside, but she can be as vicious as a cougar.

          "I'm not Misun, you can calm down… For now," she said as she walked closer with light steps. She continued to walk closer and closer to me until our bodies were inches apart. Because she was much shorter than me, she waved her hand with her fingers hanging downwards, motioning me to crouch down. I crouched down so we were face to face. She was expressionless as she seemed to by eyeing my own eyes, looking for something in them. She furrowed her brows before she whispered something in my ear.

          "I thought you were a good guy, now I'll be watching you. If you use Misun's trust, or Misun, I'll be there," She backed away from my head and I stood up straight.

          "I don't know why Misun is so suspicious of Sooyoung either. But the least you should do is keep your promise and don't question her," she said through her teeth. I can see why Misun becomes scared of Sunny sometimes. I nodded my head furiously to show I listened to what she said.

          "Now if you excuse me, I have to go to the restroom," I nodded again as she walked past me.

          I released a huge sigh and realized I stopped breathing the whole time. I caught up with my breath and walked back into the room.

          "Hyung! Misun in such a fast learner. I already taught her about a quarter of the choreography while you were gone," Taemin said. It looked like they were in the midst of learning a new move when I walked in.

          "I never did a dance cover of another song before - it's pretty fun," Misun said as she picked up a water bottle from the floor. She drank it all down in only a few gulps. She must've been really tired.

          "I do dance covers all the time, but I just don't feel like helping you," Key said.

          He was lying down on the floor with his back against the floor. Misun took this opportunity to press her foot against his stomach. He threw multiple 'yahs' at her as she pushed her foot again him. He grabbed her foot and tried to push her foot off of him. He failed but she took her foot off his stomach any way. Just when you thought she was about to walk away, she hovered her foot above his face this time."Dowa juseyo!" Key screamed, his hands underneath her sole to prevent his face being squished.

          "You whine a lot," Onew said, staring at Key's predicament.

          "Are you serious?" Key said, it didn't look like he was struggling too much. She was only provoking him by threatening to smash his face in. While Key has a twisted look of pain and terror on his face, Misun had a wide smile on her's.

          I sighed after watching them for a few more minutes and decided it was time to break the two of them up. I walked over to Misun, before she actually put all her weight on her foot, and grabbed her by the wrist and pulled her away from Key. Because she was balancing on only one foot, she stumbled a little bit but I helped her regain her balance. I walked back to Key and stretched out my hand to help him up. He brushed his hands against his shirt, making sure Misun didn't ruin it. He gave her a quick glare before he sat down in a chair across the studio.

          "You're girlfriend is a psycho," he said underneath his breath, but it was loud enough for me to hear.

          I rolled my eyes and walked over to Misun so she could help me get up to date with the choreography. Taemin replayed the video and showed me the first sixteen seconds of the video an then taught me the moves step-by-step. That pattern continued until we reached the first minute of the song. He made us perform the first minute to see our progress and what we remembered. While we were in the middle of the routine, Sunny walked back in. She casually sat down beside Jonghyun on the floor like nothing happened. As soon as we finished, Misun sat down on the floor Indian style. I went to fetch her another bottle of water before I joined her on the floor.

          "Thanks," she said as she twisted the cap off the water bottle. I watched her as she took a sip from the bottle. A bead of sweat formed itself on her forehead and started to trickle down her temple and her cheek. Before it made it's way to her jaw line, I took my thumb and wiped it away. She turned her head to look at me after I did so and gave me a slight smile. She even looks pretty when she sweats. I blinked a few times to snap myself back to reality. "Taemin, you're going to finish teaching us?" I said in the manner of a question rather than a statement. He nodded his head and pointed at the laptop which he was sitting in front of. He must have been replaying the video to watch the rest of the dance steps. I grabbed her hand to pull her up as I stood up. "Let's practice while he's working on that," I said. She nodded and placed the water bottle against the mirror before we began practicing again.


AAAAHHH A THOUSAND VIEWS!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!