Not an Update, But a Thank You :)

M&M's World

Hello this is brave_purple here. And yes this is not an update, but more like a thank you.

I took a good look at my foreword and noticed I have 620 views. (You silent readers need to comment/subscribe ^^)

I was never expecting to receive that many views, much less one subscriber. There are much better writers out there but it makes me feel special that my subscribers and silent readers chose to read through my story. I feel special by you guys just clicking on the title since I know it was a lacking title. I was always told making a title should come last as it sums up/describes the story in a few words. When I realized that I needed a title first thing to start my story my first thought was "Oh Crap" yes, with the capital c and everything. So within a few seconds I typed M&M's World. I called it that because the two main characters names start with a M. Plus, who doesn't love m&m's? They're chocolaty goodness. They even have plain chocolate for my nut allergy folks. So that's my little story on the making of my title.

You know, I only started reading fanfics last month. I was scared that all fanfics were dirty and naughty. (Ok I know this whole thing is an author's note, but I have to do this (A/N I almost typed daughty. That is officially a new word now!)) But I was curious so I went to Google and typed something like "kpop fan fictions" and asianfanfics came out. Not knowing what I was doing I just went to the most popular story by viewers(?) and tada! "In Love With My Gay Roommate" became the first fanfiction I ever read. Check her out if you haven't, her stories are clever. Then I went to popular by subcribers and "My On Flight Boyfriend" became the second one I read. Both of these stories inspired me to write my own which is why you're reading this right now.

I'm still trying to figure out my writing style. I've noticed my paragraphs in this story that are suppose to be detailed are only 3 lines long. What is that?! I used to be a writer that could write for ages. I learned in elementary school that I'm not the best at describing details, but I could still make a hella long paragraph. I had an essay where the minimum was 750 words. People had a little less that 1,000 but I had a little less than 3,000 words, holding the 5 paper essay against my chest I felt proud. Well, basically I'm apologizing for my also lacking writing style. I've been writing creative fiction since 1st grade, but I still don't know my own writing style.

This is just something I need to get off my chest. I finally admitted to myself that…I am a jealous person. When I see somebody that is better at what I do, even though I passionate about it, I get jealous. I can't help myself, I get jealous and mad.  It's my dream to become a favorite author/novelist one day, just like Sarah Dessen who is currently my favorite author. It has been my dream since elementary school to have my own book signing in a city like New York or Los Angeles. Yea, people told me I'm a good writer up until middle school. But suddenly those comments stopped. Now people only compliment my dancing. The thing is, I want to start a profession in writing, not dancing. Those compliments boosted the little self esteem that I had for myself. Now there gone I feel like I'm all alone in an Egyptian desert or something. Sorry for going all depressed on you guys. I just need to know whether I'm still a good writer or not. 

No, that does not mean the story is on hiatus or stopping or whatever. I would never do that to you guys and you are fools for thinking so ^^. I love this story and I love you guys. I just want to send thanks to my awesome readers, comment-ers, and subscribers. 

Oh btw,  recently Sooyoung has turned into the antagonist in this story and I love how you guys are going "Oh no she didn't" *snap snap*. It shows how into the story you guys are, and once again, I LOVE THAT! Sooyoung is my second bias from SNSD, so just a disclaimer that she doesn't act like that in real life lol. But she is desperate for a boyfriend which is where I got the inspiration for her character in this story from. 

AND ALWAYS REMEMBER!!!!

 

I LOVE READERS!!

I LOVE SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENT-ERS

EVEN MORE!!!! <3