Chapter 19: Butterfly Tears

M&M's World

          I ran out of Baskin Robbins, trying to get away from the situation before I humiliated myself. I ran through the mall nonstop to try and find the exit. People were giving me strange looks and making double-takes at me. It's not everyday you see a girl who looks like she's being chased by Jason. They were kind enough to clear out of my way, leaving me a straight show to the exit. I skidded to a stop on my tippy toes to prevent me from slamming into the automatic doors. I didn't know it was possible to run into them. When I stopped, my breath, along with my frantic thoughts, came rushing back and pounded into my chest.   I was gasping for air as I stared straight ahead. I wasn't crying and my face wasn't red, but a single tear flowed down my cheek. I didn't notice it happened until my cheek  felt wet. As the thoughts about Sooyoung and Minho pounded my chest, making it heave up and down, I let myself collapse on the ground. But somebody grabbed me from my underarms and hoisted me back on my feet. I wiped my cheek and turned around to face the guy who probably saved me from a concussion.

          "Jonghyun sunbae?" I said in confusion.

          "What, why. What…what happened?" he asked, fixing my hair that became tangled.

          "Huh?" I was still breathing heavy and Jonghyun's appearance only made me even more confused.

          "Why were you running like a mad woman? This is not a drama! What's wrong!?" he said, holding my shoulders and looking me straight in the eyes.

          I looked at his facial expression, which showed concern just like Minho's and Sunny's faces. "What's wrong with me," I wrapped my arms around his neck and started to sob on the collar of his shirt. He slowly patted my head, obviously not knowing how to react to my actions. He began to my hair and rub my back, which only made me cry more.

          "It…it's okay. Just let it out," he said awkwardly.

          "No," I stood up straight and wiped my face ferociously with my hands. I looked at his shirt which was all wrinkled and crooked. "Mianhae. I shouldn't be crying. I have nothing to cry over. I'm just acting all dramatic like you said," I said, still wiping my face. In the distance you could hear Minho and Sunny calling my name.

          "Misun," Minho said as he took me from Jonghyun sunbae. "Why are you crying? What's wrong?" Don't you hate it when different people ask you 'what's wrong' repeatedly.

          "I'm perfectly fine," I said, but evidently I didn't reassure him. He placed both of his hands on my cheeks. He closed my eyes with his thumbs and kissed eyelashes.

          "I don't ever in life want to see you cry again. If I ever do something wrong, I want you to tell me, okay? You can even punch me if you want. Well, you have tiny fists, so you can tell Jonghyun to punch me instead. Arasso?" he kissed my eyelashes again and I nodded in response.

          I opened my eyes as I looked straight ahead at his face which was only inches away from mine. "Don't hang out with Sooyoung ever again."


Short chap, okay

chap, hehe funny.

Okay, so like hey how are you guys doing? I'm good.

I wrote this chap (^^) in Spanish class once again. I also started righting the other chap, which has a different mood than this one.

Like extremely different.

I also thought that it would be okay if this was a short chap because it's dramatic.

Can somebody help me figure out how I thought of the name butterfly tears?

I'm seriously confused.

 

I LOVE READERS!!

I LOVE SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENT-ERS

EVEN MORE!!!! <3