Chapter 15: Sooyoung's Heart

M&M's World

Sooyoung's P.O.V.


            I couldn’t believe what Sunny told me. I didn’t want to believe it. How can a girl like Misun, claim somebody like Minho? They don’t even make a good-looking couple; it’s like comparing a coal with a diamond. Every time she talks about him, I pretend like I have no feelings for him, and that I want them to be together. I only started liking him in middle school for the same reason she has liked him since elementary. I probably would have had a long crush too if I would of moved have Seoul earlier. You could make up a childish excuse saying she liked him longer, and I can rebottle with another one saying I personally knew him longer. It all depends on how you view your morals. Hearing this news felt like claws scratching my heart. She has had her happiness long enough, and now it’s time for my share.

            “Aren’t you happy for her? Now we can find us dates too and maybe have something like a triple date,” Sunny said, clapping of course.

            “Yea, I have to go,” I grabbed my handbag and swung it over my shoulder. I walked away leaving her in bewilderment.

            “I can’t take this crap anymore,” I mumbled to myself. I saw Minho meander around the corner as I was walking to my classroom.  I thought about dead puppies and let a few tears roll down my cheek. I picked up my pace, striding past Minho. I buried my face in my hands so it was obvious I was crying.

            “Sooyoung! Sooyoung wait up,” Minho ran up behind and grabbed my arm in order to bring me to a halt.

            “Don’t cry,” he said, brushing off a tear with his thumb, “What happened?”

            “Me and my ummani were in a heated argument about my career choice yesterday,” I lied. I sniffled to make it seem more credible. “I can’t stop thinking about it.”

            He wrapped his arms around my abdomen and pulled me in for a tight hug. I rested my chin on his shoulder as he brushed my hair. “Don’t listen to her. Once she sees your passion and dedication, she’ll regret her words,” he whispered in my ear. His hot breath brushed itself against my neck. His words almost made me believe I did have a fight with my mom.

            He pulled away when the school bell rang. He wiped the rest of my tears away and looked at me with distress. “If you need me, you can always find me afterschool in the quad,” he said, walking away.

            I nodded and continued to walk towards my classroom also. I stopped in the restroom and patted my face dry. Then, I fixed my makeup, clearing away the smudged mascara and streaks that the tears left in my foundation. I snapped the foundation container shut, and smirked at myself in the mirror. I was determined to take back what was originally mine.


No comment ^^

Actually one:

This is why after I started writing the story,

I realized I should have made Sooyoung, Yuri.

MinYul/Flaming Pearl ftw!

I LOVE READERS!!

I LOVE SUBSCRIBERS AND COMMENT-ERS

EVEN MORE!!!! <3