Chapter 1: First Day of School

M&M's World

 

Sunny!” I said in excitement and ran towards my best friend.
“Misun!” she replied. I gave her a tight hug and let go, still holding her shoulders.
“Oh my gosh, you cut your hair!”
“What? You don’t like it?” she started to pout.
“No, no I love it! It makes you look more beautiful. Come on let’s go find Sooyoung,” I grabbed her hand and pulled her along.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After 15 minutes of walking around the school, we couldn’t find her. We asked everybody but nobody had seen her.
“You said you were looking for Sooyoung right?” somebody asked as they tapped my shoulder, “She’s right over there.”
Sunny and I turned around to find Sooyoung getting out of her car. She looked weary like she was up all night. Instead of running towards her like I did with Sunny, I greeted her with concern.
“I’m okay, seriously. It’s just that the meeting at the Modeling Academy ran late and I had to finish my project,” she reassured us.
“Oh yea, so how are you liking the academy?” Sunny asked.
“It’s amazing! Modeling is way more than just being tall and pretty. Plus it’s nice to be around other tall people for a change,” she patted our heads then started to walk away.
“YAH!” me and Sunny screamed in unison and chased after her.

Minho’s P.O.V.
As I started to park in the school’s parking lot, I saw the rest of the Shinee Crew hanging out in the quad. I made my way over to them and waved to get their attention.
“Hyung!” Taemin shrieked and nearly squeezed me to death.
“Ha ha, Taemin I just hung out with you yesterday,” I said as I pulled him off me.
“Yea but it’s the first day of school! Aren’t you excited!?” he started to jump around like he ate a whole bag of sugar.
“Taemin, sit down. School isn’t all that exciting,” Key remarked. Taemin pouted as he sat down next to Onew.
“Minho should be excited. Every time I talk to him he mentions that one girl and how he can’t wait to see her. What’s her name….Minyu?”
I slapped Jonghyun on the back of his head. “Her name is Misun. Minyu is Park Shinhye’s character in You’re Beautiful.”
“Okay one, that hurt; don’t ever do that again. Two, Minyu, Misun it’s all the same thing. Just grow some balls and go talk to her,” he said while rubbing his head.
I removed his hand and hit him again.
“Yah, really!” he continued to rub his head.
“Anyways… Jonghyun is right. Just at least say hi. It doesn’t hurt to say hi does it? Plus take it from me, I’m smooth with the ladies,” Key nodded to himself.
“Name one ‘lady’!” Onew shouted at Key.
“Uh…uh…well…” Key stuttered.
“Exactly my point. Don’t listen to the ‘lady man’ Minho. I can help you find her for you if you want,” he said with a smile.
“Whoa, wait a minute! I just got to school and I’m already going to confess my love for this girl?” All I wanted was to catch up with the guys and they’re already pushing me to do something I don’t want to do.
“No, no. Not confessing, just saying hi. Big difference,” everybody nodded in agreement with Onew.
“What reason do I have for saying hi?” I didn’t want to look desperate or embarrass myself.
“Wait, shut up! Here she comes!” Jonghyun slapped my arm out of excitement.
“Go hyung, make you move!” Taemin pushed me then gave me thumbs up. We need to do something with that kid.
I smiled and rolled my eyes at him, then I made my way towards her.
-----------------------------------
 
Wow! I just got home from school and I was not expecting to already see subscribers. 
Even it is is just two!
I write the chapters at night and then finish editing them when I'm at school
so I should be updating at least 3 times a week. :)
Anyways hoped you enjoyed this chapter!!!