It's Okay

Don't Cry Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You tried to open your house but it couldn’t be open. You sighed, knowing that you had to climb a tree to got inside your home. As when you were about to climbed up, you found a bunch of old newspaper were right inside a trashcan near the big tree.

You immediatly approached it and took one of the paper, knowing that it was the article about Park Choa and his husband. “why did he threw this away?” you asked yourself.

you put that article inside of your bag and climbed the tree and went to your room. as you reached your room, you threw your bag away and read the article.

 

" one of the owner of the park’s company, Lee Seunghoon, being suspected for the death of his wife. His wife, Park Choa, was found died inside a hotel room after she was giving a birth by herself. “ Lee Seunghoon caught cheating on his wife and she decided to leave” said one Choa’s close friend, Kim Jeongsuk. "

 

“no way........dad?” you immediatly felt confused when you found your dad name on the newspaper as Choa’s close friend. You put the article inside of your drawer and get ready to go to work, and talk to Chaerin about this.

“hold up, honey, keep calm” Chaerin said to you as you were trying to tell her the story that you just knew. You took a deep breath and told everything to her.

“it’s crazy, now what are you going to do?” she asked as she put the dirty plate inside the sink. “i...don’t...know”

“you better know, sweetheart. Trying to focus yourself on get away from your dad” said Chaerin. You sighed and nooded before you went outside from the back door in the kitchen. You sat right beside a trashcan and thinking about what were you going to do.

“whoopsy, someone should get fired” Tao suddenly appeared and sat right next to you. you laughed because of his sarcasm, you were such a lazy girl indeed. “is there something happens?”

“nothing, what are you going to do here?”

“don’t you understand? I always around you, Sungkyung”

“don’t you have something to do?”

“i have, protecting you”

“you’re so annoying” both of you and him chuckled. Tao suddenly took your chin and made it closer to his face, you were frozen by his action and there was nothing you could do but waited something to happened.

He said, “you even look more beautifuler up closer” he smiled. You scoffed and pushed him away, and ended up that both of you laughed together.

One thing you didn’t know was, Chaeyoung was there. Hiding behind a wall and silently took a picture of you and Tao, just in case that what she afraid about will happened.

Remember? She could change into something that no one has ever expected before.

 

“becareful!” said Chaerin as you walked away from the restaurant. You waved your hand at her and walked along the way to your house.

again, you felt someone was following behind all over again. you got chills all over your body. and now, you knew that it wasn’t Taehyung this time.

You let out a knife and did the same thing like a few days ago. “STOP” and it was Taemin. He jerked away and his face turning pale. “KIM SUKYUNG WHAT THE HELL” he yelled out loud as he felt that his heart almost dropped away.

“I THOUGHT YOU’RE A GANGSTER”

“STOP DOING SUCH A SCARY THINGS” Taemin tried to calm himself down before he finally could talk again. “i just accidentaly saw you walked down the stree

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter