Burn

Don't Cry Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          Taeyong held your hand so that this Junhong wouldn’t do something to you. This guy might will did something bad to you, or took you away to hell which was the Lee’s Family.

          “we got to go” Taeyong glared at Junhong before he took your hand to take you away. “SUNGKYUNG!” you and Taeyong looked at behind Junhong and found that Taemin was there.

          Taeyong knew that he might will take you back to Taehyung, and you weren’t going to be safe. Taeyong immediatly took your hand and ran away with you.

          You couldn’t do anything, Taemin was calling your name but Taeyong took you away. “TAEYONG” you called his name but he wouldn’t listen.

          When you and Taeyong made it to the restaurant where the boys were at, he immediatly told them that Taemin was chasing after her.

          “we couldn’t let him see where’s Sungkyung, let’s go!” Taeyong told them. The boys immediatly ran away with you and tried to hid you away from Taemin.

          You actually knew why did they did this, they didn’t want you to go back to Taehyung because it might will be the end of your life. And they actually wanted to kill Taehyung too with your non existence, you actually didn’t even knew which side were you.

           You felt kinda mean.

            “i’m out of breath! Please stop!” you told them as you sat on the ground. Taemin was knownwhere to be found, but they had to hid right know because he might be everywhere.

            “there’s no time, hop on my back!” said Woohyun as he squated right in front of you. You were speechless for a second. “HURRY UP” Minseok said as he began to freaked out.

             You jumped to Woohyun’s back and then all of them continued to ran away.

 

          Taemin was confused. He didn’t know why did you ran away with Taeyong. He expected you to ran to him and asked him to took you away from Taeyong.

          But what he got was you ran away from him with Taeyong. He didn’t know why. And now, he lose you and Taeyong.  He kept looking around but there was no you or the gang members to be found.

          Both him and Taehyung still looking for you, they didn’t want to give up. Not now, not when the whole secret agents might be looking for you and ready to screwed your life.

          Then, Taemin saw Taehyung with his jacket right at the end of the street. Taemin ran into him, “Taemin” Taehyung called him. “did you find her?” Taehyun asked and he nooded.

          “THEN WHERE IS SHE?”

          “she’s with Taeyong, Tae. Our guess was right. I didn’t know why but it seemed like she was running away from me, i guess that she didn’t want to be with us anymore”

          “nonsense, t aemin”

          “then why the hell she was running away from us?”

          “maybe she already knew that being with us might not going to be safe for he” said Taehyung. He continued, “and i’m going to make sure that it’s safe to be with me. because i’m going to protect her until i drop my last blood”

 

          Junhong was in his car, he enjoyed the city lights that he passed. His mind couldn’t stop thinking about you, he just met someone that worth 10.000.000 won.

          Junhong chuckled and put his glasses on, he was on his way to go back to his house. He was one of the Choi’s, the son of the owner of the largest mining companies in Korea.

          Junhong was pretty confused right now, his dad told him a few days ago that the Lee’s was looking for his missing daughter and worth her for 10.000.000 won for anyone to find him.

          The Lee’s didn’t spread the news to every citizen in korea, they needed help from the Choi. Since, both of the companies had already been a bussiness pal ever since.

          But Junhong didn’t want to be the jerk, he didn’t care about money at the first place. He didn’t even care about you before he met you right now.

          Now Junhong couldn’t stop smiling, wondering what’s your react if you found out that he was your husband-to-be.

          Both the Choi and The Lee actually had planned this right before you born, but then the tragedy happened and you were gone.

          They didn’t continued the plan but then, The Lee found out that you actually still alive. So both the family talked about it and agreed too.

          It was a secret plan, Chaeyoung and her mom didn’t even know about it. They didn’t even know that Sungkyung was his daughter too.

And Chaeyoung, she didn’t even know that her dad has another daughter.

“see you later, Lee Sungkyung”

 

You were standing on the balcony alone, you didn’t really know what to do. Tomorrow she had to go back to school, and then you will meet Taehyung and Taemin.

“hey” Minseok came to you and stood right next to you. “i might be sounds kinda rude, but what happened with your mom? I’ve never know about it” he asked.

You chuckled,  “really? Taeyong never told you before?”

“he didn’t talk much” Minseok sighed. “not before you were here”

You looked up to the moon and stared at it, “it was long time ago. My mom married with my dad, that Lee Seunghoon. She left my step dad, which was the person that took care of me all this time, and chose that guy” Minseok could see that you felt disgust on your face.

You continued, “then my mom found out that my dad was cheating on her. She ran away to the hotel and she suddenly gave birth. She ran out of bloods and she couldn’t hold the pain, so she died on the bed after gave me a birth by herself”

“that’sbad” said Minseok as he drank his soju. He continued, “i never see my real mom. I just got trashed to the dumpster until someone found me”

You hated to admit this, but you really felt bad for Minseok. You tapped Minseok’s back and tried to told him that it was okay, ‘you were here now and you were safe’.

“no matter how ty your life is, there’s must be someone who experienced worser. So just said ‘Thank God’ and moved on, life your live as it is” he said as he looked at you.

You smiled to him as you nooded in agreement, as you heard about what he said, you knew that you had to be grateful no matter what.

At least that there were something that you had to be grateful, like all the protection you had from many people. Well, mostly boys. You didn’t even understand why the heck boys were always surrounding you.

 

Junhong checked the last file that he just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter