Happy Birthday, Kim Bipolar.

Don't Cry Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          “what?! That bastard” Taehyung bit his lips and he put both of his hands on his hip. Taehyung felt bad, he think that he should be there waiting for you and saved you.

he sat on Taemin’s bed and Taemin followed him. “go take her walk”

          “m-me?”
          “yeah you, go now. i know you’re dying to talk to her, maybe you can help him” Taemin smiled. Taehyung smiled back and he tapped Taemin’s back before walked outside. He saw you were there on the dining chair and ate your breakfast happily.

You could say that you had never eat such a delicious food like this. You looked at Taehyung who was walking closer to you. he sat on the dining chair that was right in front of you.

you looked at Taehyung with a mouth full of rice. “let’s go” he said with an akward smile. “where?”

          “i want to take you to a walk”

          “are you not mad at me again?”

          “come on, don’t discuss it” Taehyung suddenly put the plate away and you gave him a glare, you were so hungry but he took away your food.

 “at least let me eat my breakfast and go take a bath” you hissed. Taehyung chuckled, “you look okay without take a bath” he went to your room and grabbed your jacket and threw it to you.

 the jacket hit your face and you mmediatly gave him another glare. “you little ” you rolled your eyes. As you and Taehyung walked out of the apartement, Taemin leaning against the wall and chuckled.

“aish Kim Taehyung, you really like her huh?”

 

          “is that the whole story? Why did he attacked you without telling any reason?” Taehyung asked you who walked right beside him. you chuckled, you didn’t know why but it seemed funny for you. “don’t copy me by laughing when you were in pain” Taehyung pushed your head with his finger.

          “i’m not” you rolled your eyes. “i don’t know why but he suddenly did it to me, i wanted to go back but Taemin said that i couldn’t go back since he might going to do it again” you continued.

          “why did you have to moved in with him?”

          “i don’t have any other place to live, i don’t even have money”

          “you can ask help to me, stupid”

          “i can’t ask it like that, however, Taemin was the one who asked me to move in with him” you said. Taehyung looked at your hand, he wanted to hold it all day but he wasn’t sure that you were going to let him to did it.

 Taehyung was about to grabbed your hand but then someone calling him. Both you and Taehyung stopped together. Taehyung took his phone out of his pocket and hang up the phone.

“what is it?” Taehyung asked. It was his mom calling, “what!? Okay i’ll be there!” Taehyung hang off the phone and he looked so scared.

          “what’s happend?” you asked. “my dad is in hospital right now, i gotta go. Let’s go” Taehyung about to took you back to Taemin’s apartement but you suddenly took your hand away.

you didn’t want anyone to touch you.

“Just go, i’ll go back by myself” you said. “Sungkyung, i can’t leave you here!” he said but you shook your head.

          “i’ll go alone, just go. Your dad needs you” Taehyung couldn’t do anything but obeyed what you said. taehyun was really in hurry. He patted your head, “be careful” and he immediatly ran away somewhere.

          You saw he leaved and you were there alone. you didn’t want to go back to Taemin’s apartement yet since you felt bored. You turned back as you wanted to continue to walk away but then you were suprised by Taeyong that suddenly appeared right in front of you without his friends.

          “hey” he smirked at you. you felt afraid and confused in the same time. You were afraid since he was one of the gangster and confused about why the heck he was here.

“what do you want?” you asked. “i just want to meet you, is that wrong?”

          “not really, but i don’t want to meet you”

          “i just want to s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter