Is This One Sided Love?

Don't Cry Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          It was time to go home, so you were walking down the hall all alone. your memory suddenly turned back when the first time you saw Taehyung, it was right at this hall.

You bumped into him and he got mad, you really hated him that day. You stopped at the spot where you fell down, wondered that it must be much better if you weren’t go to this hall at the first place.

You took out Choa’s picture and looked at it, you wanted to find her now.  Right before you could leave, someone called your name. “Sungkyung” Taehyung called.

He saw you stood there all alone so he decided to gathered all his guts to talk to you again, after those sweet and painful night for both you and Taehyung.

          “here we come the bulls” you whispered as Taehyung walked to you, however, he still could hear you but he just going to pretend like he didn’t hear it.

it felt hurt for him to saw you that now hated him so much. “i want to explain”

          “but i don’t want to hear”

          “i don’t meant it”

          “and i meant it”

          “i like you!”

          “i’m not going to get fool” you rolled your eyes as you walked away from Taehyung. you didn’t believe in him, not even a little bit since what he said about you made you couldn’t believe anyone.

While Taehyung, he didn’t know why did he suddenly said that. but what broke him even more, you didn’t believe in him anymore. He was about to lose his hope.

He didn’t even have any guts to ask you to stay, he knew he was wrong. He knew he was such a jerk. “where are you going?” Taehyung asked you, he was trying to act strong meanwhile what he wanted to do was hug you and saying that he was sorry.

          “i’ll go back to my old house” you said without turning your back to him. Taehyung eyes got widened, he suddenly felt his heartbeat races since he knew what will happened to you if you got back.

While you, you also knew what was going to happend. Yes, you knew that you were going to die. “you’re going to di-“

          “i know i’m going to die if i got back” you sighed and then turned your body to him. “that’s why i want to go back, so that i can meet my mom”

          Taehyung’s grip get tightened as he heard that you wanted to die, he couldn’t hold it anymore, he had to tell you about this. “you want to know about her? come with me” he said, you wondered why did he suddenly became so aggresive.

He took you to an empty classroom and threw you inside. He closed the door harshly and looked at you with fireballs in his eyes. “i don’t like how you said that! i don’t like how you thinks that no one actually cares about you! then what am i here? what’s Taemin for you, too? I care about you, we care about you! don’t be so selfish! You might don’t need us, but...” he lose his breath as he was going to say, “i need you”

          Your mouth gaped, didn’t actually expect that he was going to say that. you could feel that you were getting dizzy, since this was a confusing moment in your life.

          “i’ll get to the point about your mom” he said as he walked closer to you. “Chaeyoung’s dad is the cause”

 

          You didn’t get it, you didn’t even understand what was he meant. “how come it has something related to her dad?” you asked then he asked you to be calm.

“it’s lee seunghoon, i bet you had hear his name before” he said. Then your mind started to remember when you found a newspaper about Lee Seunghoon.

“i-it’s her dad?” you asked and Taehyung nooded. “no way, you’re sick, Kim Taehyung!”

          “hey, i’m telling you the truth!”
          “i don’t care” you scoffed and walked to the door to leave Taehyung. “it’s not like i know who’s my mom, i don’t even know her name...” you whispered, tried to hold back the tears.

          “you know” Taehyung said without turning his back. You looked back and stared to Taehyung’s back, slowly, he turned back and his eyes met yours. “it’s the woman that you had been searching for, she’s Park Choa”

          “you were the baby girl she gave birth.”

 

          You washed the dishes as you were thinking about what Taehyung said before. It kept haunted your mind, so you were searching for your mom all this time and you didn’t even realized.

Futhermore, this ‘dad’ wasn’t your real dad.

“Sungkyung!” you jumped as you heard Chaerin called you. “i’ve called you for a few times and you didn’t answer me, are you sick?” she asked as she touched your temple with the back of her hand

          “i’m fine” you tried to smile and she still doubted you, but she got much work to do so she couldn’t stay longer. You sighed, how could life be so mean towards you?

         

          Tao was following Chaeyoung. He followed her to her house, then he found where was she lived. He hid behind a tree and watched Chaeyoung walked into her luxurious house.

          “Sungkyung should live in that house too..” he murmured, know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter