What Is Happiness?

Don't Cry Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell was ringing. You raised your head as you rubbed your eyes, so it was the time to go home, you thought. you immediatly grabbed your backpack and decided to go home just like the rest of your friends.

You looked outside the window and found the students were clinging each other and laughing, and you were wondering, were their smiles even real? Meet yourself, Kim Sungkyung.

17 years-old girl with broken home family and abusive dad who always got tipsy every night. You tried to reached your mom, but she was unknown where to be found.

You wanted to smile too. Well, you always smiled. But you never experienced the real one. The smile that caused by something great, or making you happy.

Those smiles only to covered the bad things that happened in your life. You walked through the hallway with an uneasy feelings. There was always be the time when you were thinking about running away from home, you were useless for him anyway.

When you about to turn left, you accidentaly bumped into a guy and both of you fell down. you felt such pain on your so bad. “yah, are you blind!?” that guy yelled right on your face. He already stood up and looked alike a bad guy.

“if i am, i’m not going to go to this school” you rolled your eyes. you didn’t know who he was though, you’ve never seen him before. “you’re so rude to your sunbae”

“i don’t think being a ‘senior’ makes you think you can yell anyone you like”

“ya, get away”

“just go, i’m not blocking your way”

“” he glared at you before walked away. you scoffed, you really hated it when a guy called another girl as ‘’ or ‘’. It wasn’t polite and guys shouldn’t said those worst thing to woman. You just hated it, and you had a reason why.

You swore yourself not to meet that guy anymore until the end of your life. “that girl is so annoying” taehyung rolled his eyes as he jumped off the school’s wall only to ignored the punks who had been waiting for him right in front of the school.

waited for him to appeared.

“they can’t catch me, they should learn sometimes” taehyung chuckled.

 

You stood right outside the school. you looked at chaeyoung who talked to his dad beside her fancy car. she was a rich girl, but still, she was so cute and nice.

You’ve never talked to her, but you always noticed her talking to her dad and smiled. “it’s so weird, wanting to be someone else” you talked to yourself before you decided to just walked away. You held the door knop right in front of you.

if it got locked up, it means that your dad was hanging out somewhere and went home the other day. you pulled the knop and the door opened, means that he was home.

“i’m home” you whispered. You wished that he didn’t hear it. “kim sungkyung!” you jumped when you heard your dad yelled.

“i-i’m here” you suttered and walking to the living room, just to found a messy room and your dad was there, holding a bottle of beer and looked kinda tipsy.

“where have you been!?” he asked. You got shivered, you never had any guts to fight him. he found out that you didn’t answer his question so he ended up threw the bottle to you.

but it got slip and hit the wall right behind you. “YOU DARE TO JERK AWAY!?”

“d-dad please”

“WHAT DAD!? I’M NOT YOUR DAD” your dad walked towards you and choke your neck up against the wall. You couldn’t breath, you could only cry to see your dad’s angry face and the muscular hand on your neck.

“DON’T YOU EVER JERK AWAY!” he yelled before he threw you away to the other wall, made your head got hit by the wall. “i’m going now, don’t go out!” he grabbed his jacket and went away, he didn’t forget to locked you up so that you wouldn't run away from the house.

you felt your head spining around, it got hit pretty bad. you walked yourself to upstairs and went to the warehouse, where actually it was your bedroom ever sin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter