Butterfly

Don't Cry Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
NOW PLAYING +++ BTS - Butterfly  

          That evening, Taehyung didn’t react all all. He didn’t even smile or talk that day. How chould he not? That evening was the day that both The Kim’s and The Lee’s had a dinner together in The Lee’s house.

          Mr. Kim catched Taehyung that was trying to ran away.

          Moreover, Chaeyoung that wouldn’t stop to acting like she was a pure innocent girl that never do any sin. Taehyung wanted to throw up when Chaeyoung told everyone that she cooked well, he absolutely doubted it.

          “Taehyung? Why are you so quiet?” asked Mrs. Lee. Taehyung really didn’t want to talk to her, knowing that she was the one who made Sungkyung’s life became like this.

          “I’m okay”

          “are you sick?”

          “yes, i am”

          “Chaeyoung, take him to backyard and search for some air”

          “okay-“

          “no need to, i need time to be alone. Thank you, mrs-“ Taehyung stopped, he didn’t want to call her with Mrs. Lee because it should be Choa’s, not her. “i’m sorry” Taehyung bowed deeply at them and then left the dining room.

          Taehyung sat on the bench and looked at his cellphone, Taemin was having a birthday today and he felt bad that he wasn’t there for Taemin.

          So Taehyung immediatly called Taemin, “bro, happy birthday. Sorry i can’t be with you now and with Sungkyung”

          “chill out, thanks anyway. How’s the dinner?”

          “nightmare, what can i say more?”

          “no, don’t tell me more”

          Taehyung chuckled and then the corner of his eyes caught something. It was Taeyong. He was right inside the garden while looking at the big window, that showed him the whole family were there.

          Taehyung could see that he actually had a gun, oh , he thought. “TAEYONG” Taehyung called him. Taeyong was suprised, he didn’t knew that Taehyung was there.

          “Taehyung?” Taeyong shocked. Taehyung knew that something was wrong. He thought that Taeyong might wanted to kill him here, but Taeyong didn’t know that he was here.

          “what are you doing here? And the gun, what for?”

          “i’m here for something”

          “for what?”
          “for your dad, and Mr. Lee”

          “do you really want to talk about it again? Dad said that he’s going to release your dad, just chill out. We can just be friends”

          “it’s not that” Taeyong sighed, not actually ever expected that he could have a calm conversation with Taehyung. But it was no  longer a calm conversation when suddenly Taeyong put the gun to the window, aiming to Mr. Kim’s chest.

          “Taeyong, you aren’t going to kill my dad. You’re not that kind of guy” Taehyung tried to convienced him, he knew Taeyong since they had been fighting for so long.

So it actually made Taehyung knew about how Taeyong react.

          “don’t worry, Taehyung” said Taeyong all of a sudden. “you’re going to thank me for killing your dad” he continued.

          “what? Hey, i hate my dad but i never thought of killing him!” Taehyung defended himself. “oh really? Your dad and Mr. Lee just came visited me and told me that they’re going to release my dad if i gave Sungkyung to them. And i almost did it. Now do you still don’t want me to not shoot him? At least one of them” Taeyong chuckled.

          Taehyung was suprised, he couldn’t believe that his dad could be this evil. Moreover, he was lying to Taehyung. “Taeyong” Taehyung called him.

          Taeyong chuckled, “you might not going to see me again, Kim Taehyung. And your dad”

 

          Taehyung was shocked. He just stood right in front of a hospital room. He was still in shock. After Taeyong shot his father, Taeyong ran away.

          But Taehyung didn’t chase for Taeyong, he didn’t even felt angry, upset or any revenge in him. Deep inside Taehyung’s heart, he knew that his father deserved it anyway.

          Taehyung watched his mom cried outside the room, but he only stood outside and do nothing. He was unsure about what he had to feel; sad or calm?

 

          You were confused, Taeyong haven’t come home and it was already early in the morning. You got out of the house and waited for any signs of Taeyong.

          “Sungkyung” you looked back and found Tao was there. You were suprised, why did Tao was outside too? “what are you doing here, Tao?” you asked back.

          “i’m just chilling around, why are you here?”

          “Taeyong haven’t come home yet”

          “oh yeah, i heard you live with him now”

          “yeah, and it’s a rare things thing that he didn’t come home”

          “anyway, i heard a bad news” Tao said all of a sudden. He walked closer to you while putting his hands right inside his jacket’s pocket.

“what is it?” you asked. “someone just shot Taehyung’s dad” said Tao.

          You were suprised, your eyes grew bigger. You were speechless also. You didn’t know why but Taeyong’s name came accross your mind.

          Was it him? Was the only thing you only thought about.

          “i know what you’re thinking about” Tao said to you. You looked back at him and he continued, “you’re right, it’s him”

 

          The next morning, it was Saturday so, you were free. Taeyong still haven’t come back home and you chose to go visit your mom’s cemetary.

          You sat right in front of your mom’s grave and smiled at it, it was the first time you visited her after you knew that this Park Choa was actually your mom.

          “hi mom” you said, you even almost teared up. “this just feels so weird to call someone with ‘mom’, i really hope that you’re here right now. I want to see you for real, mom. You even never see me”

          You sighed, you tried your best not to cry because you hate crying. You always felt weak when you cried, and you hated feel weak.

          “if you were always be here with me, then you might knew that i actually have some changes. It was happening when i met Taehyung. I’m unsure, i don’t know what i feel right now, i don’t understand love. I grew up without having any, mom” you could feel that you were about to gave up.

          “but when he came, everything changed. I changed. People might will say that no one actually could make someone change. But someone can be the reason of someone’s change. And it’s Taehyung, it’s him”

 

          Taemin already heard the news about Taehyung’s dad. He really wanted to take you to the hospital too but he knew that he shouldn’t.

          Because Mr. Lee might be there.

          Taemin came to Taehyung that was leaning against the wall, right next to his dad’s room. “Tae!” he called him. Taehyung looked at the end of the hallway and saw Taemin was there.

          “hey”

          “how’s your dad?”

          “he’s going to die”

          “ey, kim Taehyung! Don’t be like that!”

          “i don’t care. If you remember about what had he done to people all over this country, you’re going to wish that he’ll never wake up from this” Taehyung hissed. Taemin sighed, he didn’t like Mr. Kim too but he was Taehyung’s dad, like it or not.

          Suddenly, there was another guy came to them. It was Woohyun, one of Taeyong’s friend. They knew him, though. “wait, what are you doing here?” Taehyung asked to Woohyun.

          “Taeyong didn’t came home last night, do you know where is he?” Woohyun asked. Taemin looked at Taehyung, he didn’t know what happened. He was confused. “Taeyong said that i’ll never see him again, i think he might hidding after he intended to kill my dad and it seems li

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter