Ding-Dong

Don't Cry Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*GUYS I'M SO SORRY NOT UPDATING ANY OF MY FANFICTION FOR ALMOST 2 WEEKS. MY LAPTOP'S CHARGER GOT BROKEN AND THE WIFI WON'T WORKING SO I WAS STUCK. SO HERE YOU GO, 2 UPDATES!

          That Saturday morning ,Taehyung peeked from his room and found that there were noises from downstairs. He walked to the stairs and saw that Chaeyoung’s dad was there, he talked with Taehyung’s dad and it was about his arranged marriage with Chaeyoung.

          Taehyung sighed and about to walk back to his room, but then he remembered something. He definitely remembered about Chaeyoung’s dad name that was in the newspaper, on the news about Park Choa.

The woman that Sungkyung had been searching for weeks.

          Then he got a super idea. Taehyung went downstairs and welcomed by the two adults with a joyful smiles in the luxurious living room.

Taehyung let out a very fake smile and sat right a little bit far away from his own dad. anyway, he got healthier by time. “can i tell you something, dad?” asked Taehyung, he just cut the adults talk.

Chaeyoung’s dad and Taehyung’s dad looked at each other. “okay, son. What do you want to talk about?” his dad asked. “so i have this friend. She’s very reserved and she also get abused by her dad. one day, his own dad ran after her and thretened her with a knife. She’s very a fun girl to hang out with and a nice one, but he have such a pity life” said Taehyung.

both of the adults didn’t know why did Taehyung told such a story that was totally different from what they were discussing about. Taehyung acted like he forgot something, “oh yes, her name is” he pretended as he was thinking and then looked at Chaeyoung’s dad, “Kim Sungkyung”

          As Taehyung expected, his face looked shocked. Of course, Chaeyoung’s dad or Mr. Lee never thought that Taehyung knew her. what made Taehyung confused was, his dad acted the same way.

          “she’s searching for someone named Park Choa, she’s dead. But she never stop looking for her” said Taehyung without move his sight to another way. His eyes glued on Chaeyoung’s dad. “that’s all i wanted to talk about, i’ll be upstairs. I hope she’ll find who she is” Taehyung bow at them and then walked upstairs.

          Mr. Lee was horried. Both of them fell silent as Taehyung dissapeared. “when will all of this stop, seunghoon?” asked Mr. Kim, Taehyung’s dad, to Mr. Lee.

          “no one should talk about that case again”

 

          “Sungkyung, i’ll be gone for a minute, okay?” Taemin knocked on your door and you replied it with , “okay! I’ll be at home all day!” Taemin smiled as he got out from his apartement.

Taemin decided to go investigate about Choa, since he knew there must be something between those three people; Sungkyung’s dad, Mr. Lee and Park Choa.

          Taemin drove to a luxurious hotel with a bus. He stood right in front of the big building with a piece of old newspaper on his hand, it was the newspaper that Taehyung got.

 

          ‘she  died at a hotel room number 214 with an alive baby girl right by her side, crying for 2 days’

 

          Chorong was busy with her homework at her room. but then, something bothered her. there was a call from someone. She groaned and found out that it was a call from Taemin.

          “oh sunbae? Is there something wrong?” Chorong asked. It was kinda weird for her that Taemin called her for the first time ever. the capten of the dance club called her.

“you’re close to Sungkyung, right?”

          “ please, i’m trying now”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter