Party

Don't Cry Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          You woke up from your sleep, immediatly remember about the date that today was Monday again. so you had to be hurry to go to school. you put you hair on a pony tail and looked at yourself on the mirror, you never imagined that your life would turned out this way.

          “nobody breaks my heart”

          “hope that it could be true” you sighed before you grabbed her bag and walked outside your bedroom. Again, Taemin was still asleep so you didn’t bother to wait for him.

after all, the entire school will be suspicious about you and him. You hugged yourself since the weather started to get colder each day.

you regretted that you didn’t bring your jacket to school, and you should have at least bring hotpack. You looked straight to the street and found a tall guy with a black hair that wore the same uniform as you were walking in front of you.

you squinted your eyes, somehow you felt familiar to him. and indeed, you were.

 

          “please sit back” said Mr. Ryu as he walked into the class. he put his stick on the table and stared at the whole class, the class that he hated since we always be so noisy. “we have a new friend here, he’s a transfered student from china. Please come in”

          And a guy that you’ve seen before appeared. Holy, it was Tao! Tao was here and he attended a school just like what you and Taemin told him too! You grew a big smile to him as he found your eyes, he also smiled at you.

          “annyeonghaseyo, my name is Huang Zi Tao. I’m from Guangzu. Please take care of me” he bowed down to the class and the whole students greet him nicely. Mr. Ryu let him sit right in front of you since the chair was empty.

You were at the edge of the room and you thought that you were going to be alone, you used to. But not anymore.

          “nice to meet you, Tao” you joked and both you and tao chuckled silently.

 

          You went to the rooftop balcony to read all the information that you already have to read it there. Glad that the wind didn’t blew so hard.

you put the news article and Choa’s family information, that made you squinted your eyes by every words you read.

         

          And now the daughter is gone and haven’t be found. while Lee Seunghoon himself have to taking care all the blame that’s on him right now.

 

          “that’s right! their daughter! I have to find her!” you said. you didn’t know why but how come you never thought for finding their daughter that maybe will give you more information?

You felt so stupid right now.

And now, you remembered about your dad. you didn’t know what was he doing now, you couldn’t help it but you missed him so much.

Though he always hurted you so bad, but he was still your dad. either he liked it or not, or you liked it or not.

Without your own knowing, you shed a tears. You just couldn’t understand what was wrong with your life. is it wrong to be born? Is it wrong to be Kim Sungkyung?

You didn’t want to blame yourself, but you didn’t know who should you blaming about this.

 

          Taehyung groaned as he remember about the party in chaeyoung’s house. it was actually a party for the wealthy people in this town to celebrate the Lee’s Company.

Taehyung honestly didn’t care but his dad wanted he and chaeyoung to come. Taehyung walked along the field to searched for you, but he found nothing.

 “oppa” chaeyoung called him from behind. Taehyung could feel that he felt so annoyed with her appeareance. Though he haven’t even see her face.

          “go away, chaeyoung” said Taehyung without even looking at her. chaeyoung pouted, “meannie..anyway, are you coming to my house tonight?”

          “i hope i don’t have to”

          “i know you’re going to come the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter