Still Him

Don't Cry Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>  Now Playing +++ Still You – Super Junior(Eunhae)

 

          The next day, you went back to your house after school all by yourself again. you always refused to go with Taemin, gladly that he understood about your reason.  So here you were, walked to the school gate all alone.

          You walked down the road without thinking of anything, your mind absolutely empty at that moment. you didn’t even know what should you thinking about, you felt empty all of a sudden.

          “Sungkyung” you turned around and found Taeyong was there with his group. He smiled at you, but not the kind of smile that he always he gave to you.

this smile, he looked really sincere, “what?”

          “are you going to go home?”

          “yeah, why?”

          “i’m just asking, we’re also go to the same street, let’s go together” he and his friends smiled at you, but you didn’t even had any trust on them. so you just sighed and left them hanged, not even gave a single answer.

          “is that a yes?” one of the guy named Woohyun screamed. You didn’t even bother to answer them, you just kept walking like you didn’t care.

          “ey, let’s just follow her” Taeyong said as he lead the way. So you went to school with feets and the 7 of them were walking right behind you.

you looked like a princess that being protected with a dark night, hell with it, you just didn’t care. Taehyung who just got out from the building saw you with Taeyong’s gang right behind you.

he couldn’t think straight, he thought that they’ll did something bad to you. Taehyung immediatly ran to you and stopped right in front of you.

he suprised you, and the boys right behind you. “don’t you realize that they were right behind your back!?” Taehyung asked quietly, he indeed sounds like worried about you.

          “everyone did something bad to me” you replied and rolled your eyes. “relax, me and them are fine. Don’t bring me up to your problem” you replied and walked past Taehyung.

          Taehyung didn’t get it, a few days ago, bo th of you and him started to get along again. but you immediatly get pissed off again after thinking about what he had done, so you didn’t mind about what happened on the street.

You didn’t even want to remember about when you and Taehyung were holding hands.

          Taeyong chuckled when he saw Taehyung’s expression, which absolutely made his day. he walked to Taehyung’s side and stopped there, “oh-oh” he faked a cute irritating voice.

“someone’s heart is broken” Taeyong chuckled and his friends followed before they went to catch up with you.

          He didn’t understand.

                   He just didn’t understand.

 

          You stayed on the balcony, Taemin hadn’t go home yet. You took a cup of tea and enjoyed your free time at the balcony, looking at the city of Seoul.

          The moment when you left Taehyung behind kept replaying in your mind. You knew that it was kinda weird and hurtful for Taehyung, but you couldn’t even figure out why were you feel empty all of a sudden until it made you mad.

Maybe because your life. your life drove you nuts.

          You decided to make a move. You grabbed your jacket and went outside from the apartement. You decided to go to your dad, no, the guy who always been abused you and made you think that he was your real dad.

          You got out from the taxi and walked to your house. You could saw that the light was still off, you were wondering wether he was at how or not.

You looked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter