Saved

Don't Cry Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          The very next day, you went school with a scarf on your neck. People were asking about why did you wore a scarf in the middle of the summer. You didn’t want people to found out that you were having a scar on your neck.

“she’s really something weird” “weirdo” “maybe there’s a kissmark” “holy, kissmark?” “ew, i’ve never thought a girl like her will be such a ” those words were tearing you apart.

          People were looking at you with a weird stare. And all you could do was only stared on the floor and hid a half of your face under the scarf.

“whoa, people” you turned around and found taehyung was leaning against the wall with taemin by his side. all the students were looking at that rich guy.

          “as you all know, i’m rich. Am i right, taemin?”

          “so right, taehyung”

          “and i’m capable to do anything”

          “that’s right, taehyung”

          “should i buy all of you mirrors to make all of you check yourself before judging her?” taehyung and taemin chuckled. They made the people who talked bad about you froze there by his words. Taehyung walked to the bunch of girls with those nose job. “what did you call her before?” he asked with a mocked face.

          “oppa, i-“ taehyung pinched her nose, “uh-uh, no oppa for you. anyway, bad nose job” he grinned at her and that girl immediatly sobbed and left the crowd. There were only her friends stood there with nervous.

          “what did you said to her?” he asked again. “w-we said she has kissmark” taehyung raised her eyebrows and scoffed.

          “here’s the thing” taehyung acted like he was about to say something important and all the people were on their ears to hear taehyung’s cruel words.

“i just don’t understand why the hell you’re so amazed by her neck – if she really have kissmark – just like you’ve never got it before. And also, it’s seems like you don’t know how to work your brain but know how to work guy’s ‘things’”

and now, the other students were laughing and made those girls embarassed. They sobbed while ran away, now they were going to be the headline at school for years.

          Taemin looked around and found you were still there. Stood there and only staring at both of them. taemin came approached you and put his hand around her shoulder.

“taehyung, let’s go” he called taehyung and taehyung immediatly approached you and taemin and walked away from the crowd.

          “what do you think about my action, sukyung?”

          “you’re stupid”

          “yah, at least say thanks”

          “thanks” you smiled so brightly to taehyung and taemin. Taehyung suddenly felt something in his body became hot and it ran up to his cheek. Taehyung couldn’t stand it just by looked at your smile and he didn’t even understand why.

          “ne, go back to your class” taemin rubbed your head and pulled taehyung away that still didn’t say anything. taehyung stole glance to your neck, he wanted to see the scar and help you with it but he couldn’t let you know that he knew about it.

          Chaeyoung showed up behind the wall and she wondered, “taehyung oppa? He never hang out with girl before” she murmured under her breath. She knew much about taehyung since she liked him so much, and she tried to think positive so she di

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter