Stupid Taehyung

Don't Cry Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

>> NOW PLAYING +++ Red Velvet - Stupid Cupid

“that’s insane” you faked a laugh, you had never been more confused. “why did you never told me about this?” you asked to Chaerin while she was starting to had a cold sweats.

“it’s my idea” Chaerin started to talk. She walked closer to you and stood right in front of you, “Taemin told me about you, I didn’t know that you know him so when I found out , I told him to help you. And he gladly accepted it”

“I don’ know how to react” you hold your head with the both of your hands and walked a few steps away from all of them. You sighed and turned around, “when will I move?”

 

The ride to Taehyung’s house was pretty flat. You were in the car with Taehyung and his driver. You put your earphones on so that you didn’t have to listen to his talks.

When you and Taehyung arrived, you were surprised when you found out that there were 2 houses in the area. It was Kim’s family property, your mouth agaped when you heard one of the house was belong to Taehyung. It was only him.

“so? Should I get my house to or I have to live with your parents?” you asked to Taehyung while he could only chuckled and rolled his eyes, he knew that you didn’ want to live with him. Just the two of you, and him.

His bodyguards took your bags to the house with Taehyung right beside you. “why are you still mad at me?” he asked, made your mind jumped all over. You didn’t know how to answer.

“I’m not”

“but you always act cold to me, is it because of Taeyong?”

“I just…didn’t want to make the condition become worser”

“what is that supposed to mean?”

“I don’t want to fall in love, Taehyung” you stopped, followed with Taehyung. His eyes were at yours, while yours started to move to the ground. “I never get so close with boys because I don’t want to fall in love, and I don’t want to get hurt.

 “is it because of your your dad, i mean, your step dad?” Taehyung moved closer to yoy, and you still looked at the ground. “it’s because of my mom. My dad wad a jerk, my step dad  hurt me so much, and you also make me crazy. Why the hell I want to get involved with guys after what I had experienced before?” you asked.

Both you and Taehyung fell silent for awhile. And then a flower petal fell down to the top of your head. You didn’t realized it but Taehyung did.

 Taehyung took the petal and lifted your face with his finger on your chin. You felt nervous, found him smiled so sweet under the clouds.

“i’m sorry for fall in love with you” Taehyung whispered as he leaned closer to you. He suddenly put the petal in front of your lips, you didn’t expect that weird action.

Taehyung moved even closer and closer until his lips crashed to the petal on your lips. He wanted to kiss you, but he didn’t want you to hate him even more.

 So here he was, kissed you with a flower petal.

You could feel his warm breath, you could feel his lips under the petal. You might had crossed your health thoughts when you felt like wanted to take the petal away and just kiss him right.

Taehyung moved away a few inch and you could feel his breath on your mouth, how you wished that he will kiss you once more.

Taehyung smiled and whispered, “spring is over”

 

Your step dad, Kim Jeongsuk, got out from his house just to find someone that he didn’t want to meet. Lee Seunghoon. Or known as Mr. Lee.

He watched Mr. Lee walked to him with an anger, of course he felt that way after he found out that you were around but he didn’t know where you were.

“speak, you bastard” Mr. Lee strangled him until they bumped into the wall. Nobody was there, Mr. Lee could’ve just kill him at that time.

He chuckled, knowing that Mr. Lee looked so desperate.

“i didn’t know where she is right now, she ran away. And you better not to find her because if you did, he will take her mother’s revenge to you” Jeongsuk replied.

“just see, Kim Jeongsuk” Mr. Lee let go off him and walked a few steps back, he smiled full of plans, “i’m going to find my daughter”

Mr. Lee walked out of the house and left him alone. After Mr. Lee left, someone appeared right behind the wall. It was Taemin, he was there all the time.

He didn’t recognize him, but Taemin knew him. “who are you?” he asked to Taemin. Taemin bow at him, knowing that he actually wasn’t a bad person.

He was trying to protect you away from your evil dad. “i’m Sungkyung’s friend, she used to live with me now she lived with her other friend” Taemin said politely.

He felt relieved, and then he smiled to Taemin. He patted Taemin’s shoulder as he said, “thank you” He about to stepped out from his house but Taemin called his name, “sir, if i may ask, what will happen if he found Sungkyung?”

Taemin asked and he stopped. Slowly, he turned around and replied, “then her life is over”

 

Taehyung already show you the house. And all you could do was amazed by all he had in that house. The house was very modern and clear, there were so many rooms.

He had a room that filled with his toys and his own bedroom.  “this is your bedroom” Taehyung smiled full of exitedment. You squinted your eyes, “why did you looked so exited more than me?” you tried your best not to laugh.

“because i designed it by myself, i already prepared it since last week. Pretty fast, huh? You better praise me” Taehyung giggled like a little kid before he turned the knop and voila, you were suprised.

The room was all white, there was a wall that made of window and a white curtain. There were a queen size bed, a big closet and a very luxurious bathroom.

“are you sure you’re working on this alone?” you asked while admiring how white your room was. Taehyung chuckled as he leaned against the door, “i told you, i was so exited that you’ll be here. With me”

You stopped and secretly smiled without his knowing. Your eye catched something on the wall, it was a black board, the only thing that black colored in that room.

It had something on it, it was a quotation that made you almost choked up. “you did this too?” you asked to Taehyung and he nooded.

He walked closer to you and stood right beside you. Faced the wall on your bed. “i made this” Taehyung smiled to you and showed you his hand that had been cuts, there were so many scars and you were wondering how could you didn’t noticed it before.

The board was written...

 

‘ you’re a bad idea’

 

 “i don’t think that this is good” you glared at him but Taehyung chuckled before he pulled you out of your room and went to his bedroom that was right beside yours.

And then you saw a smiliar black board, sticked on the wall right on the top of his bedroom just like yours. It was written..

 

‘but i like bad idea’

 

You chuckled as you pushed his hand, “it doesn’t make you become a good idea for me” you left him downstairs.  Taehyung walked slowly to the stairs and watched you who was checking out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter