Explicit

Don't Cry Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          “my dad and chaeyoung’s dad have something related to Choa, the woman that you’ve been searching for. And actually, mr. Lee know you and your dad. of course, mr. Lee must have told about you to my dad so my dad know you too” said Taehyung.

          You replied, “it’s impossible! How can they know me while i didn’t even know them?ugh, whatever, i want to go home”

          “eyy” Taemin gave you a stare. “stay here for a minute, i’ll be back!” Taemin suddenlly got up and left you and Taehyung.

Taehyung couldn’t stop himself anymore, he really wanted to looked at you as long as possible. So he did, and it made you  blushed.

          “stop staring at me like that”

          “why? You look beautiful, people will stare no matter what”

          “i-i’m what?”

          “you’re beautiful, Sungkyung”

          “it just feels so weird. no one has ever tell me that i’m beautiful, i think, thanks then” you returned him a smile before you looked down to the ground. You felt your body felt warm, you didn’t know what kind of feelings was this but you liked it.

          Taehyung continued by saying, “you have never been treated the way you should have been treated, people treat you badly, right?”

you couldn’t help it but admit it with a noods, yes, people have treated you badly. But not Taehyung and Taemin, both of them just like a little angel that will help you going through this life.

          “Taehyung” you called his name and looked up, found that he was still staring nonstop. “i’m here, always here” he replied and it succeed for making your heart dropped all of a sudden.

Plus, the looks he gave you also made you shivered. He burried half of his face and tilted it, and he looked at you as if you were one of the amazing thing that ever happened in his life.

          “i’ve been hurted for the rest of my life” you said. “so please, don’t hurt me in any way that possible” he raised his head and touched your face. It was a sudden skinship.

Furthermore, you’ve never let any guy touched you. but you felt frozen now. “i’m not going to”

          “promise?”
          “i’m not going to promise to you, i’ll prove it” he goofly smiled and you couldn’t help it but chuckled. Since it was almost late, you decided to leave with them.

“it’s so crowded” said Taemin as the three of you with them were standing right in front of the crowd. “let’s go through the crowd, i’m not going to wait” you said as you immediatly stepped into the crowd and made yourself a way.

Taemin and Taehyung were following you inside but a few seconds later, they lose you. “where is she!?” Taehyung asked, he was panic.

You didn’t know that you left them behind, so you just walked into the crowd. Suddenly, a pair of hands grabbed your hand and brought you to a room.

no one bother to help you, they didn’t see you who was being kidnapped since it was crowded.  “Taemin, where is she!?” Taehyung tried to found you around but he couldn’t find any.

“i don’t know! she just walked that way!” said Taemin as he pointed to the crowd.  “alright, let’s go” Taehyung and Taemin made their way to the crowd but they couldn’t find you.

they didn’t know that someone just kidnapped you and put you right inside a room. You found yourself  right in a luxurious room. it had so many tremendous painting and sculpture.

You walked more further to the center of the room, you had no idea why  were you at this time. And then you heard a voice, it was a recorded voice.

          Taehyung’s voice.

 

          “what happened between you and Sungkyung? oppa, answer me”

          “i don’t feel anything for her. i’m just helping her since she’s pathetic. She’s been bullied and i just help her, i have humanity”

 

 “you see” then chaeyoung appeared from somewhere with her short dress, she looked different. She was the one who recorded it when both of them were talking about you.

She wasn’t a cute angel now, she was something evil. “he’s not helping you because he want to be your friend, or he loves you” she said arrogantly. You were suprised, and you felt broken too. It jut a few moments more that you were about to fell for Taehyung, but it suddenly faded off.

Futhermore, he alread

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter