Black

Don't Cry Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
NOW PLAYING +++ G-Dragon ft Jennie Kim - Black

 

Winter has come, every place played Christmast songs since Christmast was coming. People were getting ready to welcome Christmast and new year, and Taemin as well.

Taemin walked out of his apartement in the early of the morning. It was so cold, he decided to wore 4 layers clothes. Taemin walked on the road while made himself warm by hugged himself.

Then Taemin saw your dad, the man that he believed was your dad until Taemin found out that he wasn’t. “uncle” Taemin called him.

Your dad seemed like just go out for bought some groceries. “oh, you’re that boy who came to my house”

“please, just call me Taemin”

“what are you doing this early? It’s getting colder”

“i’m fine, uncle, here let me help you” Taemin ended up helped your dad to brought his groceries. For a few minutes, Taemin and your dad stayed quiet.

“so, your name is Taemin, right?” your dad asked and Taemin nooded. “so Taemin, how’s Sungkyung?” he asked, your dad expected that you’ll be fine.

“she’s doing great, my friend takes care of her very well” said Taemin. Then your dad asked again, “what’s her friend’s name? I think i need to say thanks”

“Kim Taehyung, his house is at the Orchids Park, near our school” replied Taemin. Then your dad suddenly stopped, he was suprised. Taemin didn’t know what happened, but he knew that your dad knew something bad.

“K-Kim’s company?” your dad asked and Taemin nooded. “uncle, what’s wrong???” he asked, but your dad won’t answer. He was still frozen, he looked pale.

“Taemin!” your dad suddenly called his name, “Sungkyung can’t stay there, she can’t! The Kim will found out about her and they’ll tell her real dad! YOU HAVE TO TAKE HER AWAY!”

 

Taemin was so panic. After he met your dad, he immediatly went to Taehyung’s house. He felt like his blood was up from his body.

Taemin was afraid. He was afraid if somehow he was late and when he came, you already gone. It was such a nightmare, and he tried to think positive.

When he arrived at Taehyung’s house, he ran inside and then knocked on Taehyung’s door. You came outside with your pajamas, you just woke up after baked a cookie with Taehyung last night, and you were very tired.

“oh Taemin, you look panic. What happened?”

“is Taehyung inside!?”

“y-yeah, he’s still sleeping. Taemin, what’s wrong?”
          “Sungkyung, you can’t be here. You’re not safe here! If Taehyung’s dad found out that you’re here, he will tell your real dad and he will take you away! You don’t want it happend, do you?” Taemin explained and you felt your feet got weak.

You didn’t want to be with your real dad, you knew that it wasn’t good for you. Also knowing that Chaeyoung was your step sister.

“your dad- i mean, your step dad told me about it! He warned me! go pack your bags!” Taemin told you. You nooded and then ran upstairs. Taehyung heard noises from downstairs so he woke up, he wondered why did Taemin yelled.

You saw Taehyung stood on the stairs, he just woke up and he looked confused. “what’s happening?” Taehyung asked. “i have to go Tae, this place is not safe” you explained before ran upstairs.

“wait what!? SUNGKYUNG! SUNGKYUNG! TAEMIN WHAT’S HAPPENING!?” Taehyung went downstairs and he asked for an explanation to Taemin, “we can’t keep her here Tae. If your dad find out, he’ll tell Sungkyung’s real dad. Let’s jut play safe, we have to hide her away from here”

          “but where will she stay??’ Taehyung asked full of frustation. He really didn’t want to let you go like that, but for your safety, he had to do anything that possible.

          “we’ll figure out how” Taemin tapped Taehyung’s shoulder. You had finished packing and you inteded to go downstairs. Right before you could, an older lady came into Taehyung’s house.

          It was Taehyung’s mom.

          “m-mom, what are you doing here?” Taehyung asked, half panicked. Since he knew that you were still upstairs and none of your parents could know that you were here.

          “hi Taemin” Mrs. Kim greet Taemin, he also already felt panicked. “i just want to visit you, don’t you miss me after i went to U.S for weeks?” asked mrs. Kim.

          “i’m sorry” Taemin cut their conversation all of a sudden. “i have to go upstairs” he bowed at mrs. Kim and ran upstairs, he found you who leaned against the wall and panicked too.

          “come here” Taemin whispered to you. He opened the window and helped you to slide down with a blanket that he already tied to each other.

          “i’ll go with you, wait for me outside Taehyung’s house. Make sure no one see you!” Taemin warned you. You nooded and sneaked outside. Gladly, the security didn’t know your plan so they just letting you go out, well, they’ve known you before anyway.

          When you just stepped outside, you saw a fancy car was going towards the house. You got panic, it was Taehyung’s dad. You hid behind the tree and walked backwards as far as you could.

          The ground was slippery and you almost fell down, but someone took your waist and covered your mouth with his hand. It was Taeyong, and his friends were right behind him.

          “is it already safe?” Taeyong asked. Woohyun peeked from the tree and nooded, “it is, oh hey Sungkyung” he greet you nicely. You never knew that he could act nice to you.

          “w-what are you guys doing here?”

          “ey, you should at least say thanks first” Wonho joked on you while you glared at him. Taeyong chuckled, “we just wanted to pick you up, Sungkyung”

          “w-what?”
          “we found out that actually, staying with Taehyung is not safe for you. And our little leader is kinda jealous” Minseok chuckled followed with the other friends while Taeyong glaring at him, “no no, i’m joking. So we’re here to pick you up, you can stay with us”

          “what made you think that i’ll believe in you?”

          “we don’t” Taeyong replied. Then a car stopped right in front of you. The driver was one of Taeyong’s friend. They got into the car one by one and then it was only you and Taeyong left.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter