Officially Missing You

Don't Cry Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
NOW PLAYING +++ Geeks - Officially Missing You

“do you miss me?” you suddenly asked Taehyung without even felt akward, you felt new about love. Taehyung could felt that he wanted to jump to you, but he hid his will.

Taehyung hid his red face and looked away, “w-why are you asking that? It’s too direct....” he felt embarassed, because damn, he missed you.

“is it? Oh..” your face showed that you were so clueless, and Taehyung found it so cute. He wanted to scream when he found you, but he held his self.

He needed to be calm, or bad things might will happened.

Taehyung chuckled, he stood up and bowed down to you so that his face was at low at yours. He held the rope of your swing and looked at you, “do you miss me?”

“i do” you said. Taehyung actually felt so happy, but he felt embarassed again because you always be so honest and it suprised him.

“is it too honest again?” you asked a little bit pissed off because how worst you were about love. Taehyung chuckled, “it’s okay, i love the way you tell me how you feel” he suddenly took your hand and you stood up right in front of him.

Taehyung did nothing, he held your hand and looked at you. He didn’t say a thing or do anything, and it made you felt kinda akward.

“w-what are you staring at....”

“i just missed you so much, i need time to look at you”

“ey, don’t be so cheesy. I hate it”

“it’s not cheesy, i only being honest just like you” Taehyung chuckled. You rolled your eyes and faked your pissed off face, your eyes stopped at the empty swings that were right beside you and Taehyung.

“i remember what happened here last time” you said all of a sudden. Taehyung looked at the swing and he grinned, he remembered too.

“oh yeah? What is it?” Taehyung faked, he actually really remembered it. Everything was so clear in his mind when you suddenly kissed him for the first time, you made the first step.

“you don’t remember it?” you asked, a little bit felt sad because found out Taehyung didn’t remember about your brave act, kissed him.

You puffed your cheeks without you even realized it, and then you sighed, “you seriously didn’t remember it? Are you lying?” you asked to Taehyung but he shook his head, and still smiling.

“unbelieveable” you rolled your eyes. Taehyung loved this side of you, when you felt pissed off, it was the most cutest thing in the world.

He could’ve just pissed you off all the time.

“we kissed here right in this ing place” you angrily walked closer to the swings and pointed at the left swing where the kiss was happened.

“and i was the one who kissed you, here” you put your hand forward on the position where he kissed you. You made movement on your hand, “right in this ing face, kim ing Taehyung”

Taehyung could laugh loudly right now, but he needed to hold himself. You were so funny and cute in the same time, he now realize that there was no way to unlove you.

Taehyung now could knew why did guys that were surrounding you could fall in love with you every millisecond.

“come here” Taehyung told you to came closer with his hand. You angrily stepped closer to Taehyung, you absolutely felt so pissed off.

Taehyung chuckled, “tell me again what happened in-“ right before he could finished his sentence, you pulled the maroon scarf he wore closer and crashed his lips to yours.

You felt so mad, and it made you became so aggresive.

Taehyung’s eyes widened, he felt so suprised about your aggresive side. But it didn’t last long, he put his hand to your waist so that you could get closer.

You put your hands over his shoulder, still kissed him and didn’t care about the whole world for a minute.

 

Hara was in her office, she was thinking about how to hide you even more. She knew she couldn’t stay like this forever, she needed to make plan to hid you away.

Before Hara started to be friends with you, she wanted your marriage with Junhong was canceled. Because at the first place, Junhong didn’t want to get married with someone he didn’t know so that he told his sister to made a plan.

Hara loved Junhong so much, he was all she have everytime she needed someone to be there for her. And she wanted to do anything to made Junhong happy.

But something made she felt confused.

Junhong suddenly told her that he actually didn’t mind if he had to marry you, he even said that it was okay for him if Mr. Lee found you.

But Hara knew that he was out of his healthy mind, Junhong never thinks about what people felt. He only cared about how complete he felt, he didn’t care if he took someone’s pieces to made himself felt complete.

And now, Hara was your friends. And you were for her.

Hara’s plan changed, now she didn’t focused on how to hid you away from Mr. Lee. Now her plan was, to hid you away from everyone.

Mostly, from her psychopat brother.

 

You woke up from your deep sleep, you got back to Junhong’s house at 3 in the morning after hang out with Taehyung. Both of you only walked around the village and talked about life, and talked about your plans for yout future.

You have plans, it just not the right time to do it right now.

“good morning” you rolled back and found Junhong was leaning against your bedroom’s door, he wore his pajamas under the bath coat. He had a cup of black coffee in his hand.

Junhong smiled at you, and you smiled back with your sleepy eyes. “it’s holiday, right? Close the door” you made a hands movement for him to close the door.

Junhong chuckled because of your cute acts, everyone might will fall for you if you kept doing such things like this.

“come on, have breakfast first” Junhong put his coffee right on your coffee table and sat next to you. You shook your head, “it’s still ing seven in the morning just let me sleep, i’m tired”

“Sungkyung, wake up or i’ll drown you to the cold water” you immediatly sat up and glared at him, “damn you” you left him at your room and walked to the kitchen.

Junhong chuckled, he always fall for your nasty side. He took his coffee and took a sip of it, “Sungkyung, if you keep making me fall for you, i might can’t hold myself to trapped you inside my cage”

 

          “is Sungkyung still with Junhong?” chaerin asked to Taem

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter