Difficulties

Don't Cry Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
* SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES! 2 UPDATES FOR NOW~

          You arrived just on time at home. You looked back and made sure that no one actually see you get into this house.

          none of your friends knew where did you lived. You’ve never invite them nor you also never tell them.

          You stepped inside and could hear tv’s noises. You walked slowly to the living room and found your dad was there.

          He ate some peanuts and as usual, a bottles of alcohol right on the table.

          “clean this mess” he said to you as if you were his maid, not his daughter. You immediatly cleaned the mess he made.

          You didn’ t talk for a few minutes. You already cleaned the house without even had a time to change your clothes or even study.

          He will never let you to had a bright future anyway. you sat down on the stair and messaged your own feet.

         Your dad suddenly got up and grabbed his jacket. Without telling you where did he wanted to go, he closed the door and locked it up right away.

          you were just like a dog in this house, sometimes a maid. You weren’t even a human for him. and he was your dad. it just not fair for you.

          you went upstairs and right before you went into your room, you saw that your dad’s bedroom was open.

          He never let it open, you even never saw what was inside. You were about to closed the door but something annoyed you.

          you looked inside and found that the room was so messy and it filled with a picture of a woman.

           You encourage yourself to walked into the room to checked out who was that woman. It seemed like your dad addicted to her.

          there were her picture and also a few newspaper that sticked on the wall that has her name on it.

         “died when giving a childbirth, the unexpected child, her husband got into a jail for a few months and their daughter is missing”

          i read one of the newspaper and it made me even more confused. Why did he cared about this woman? I saw a photo album that has a lot of picture of her and i decided to take it to my room.

          i just wanted to know who she was and i couldn’t explain why.

          “park choa, why the hell they hid her husband’s name?” you murmured under your breath as you looked at her picture. She was so beautiful. She has that fair skin, young look, skinny body and of course she was so pretty.

          And it happened in the same year when you were born.

           “SUNGKYUNG!” you let out a big suprise as you heard someone called you from outside. You looked out of the window and found taehyung was there.

          And you had no idea how the hell he knew your home.

           “what are you doing here? you shouldn’t be here!” you told him. you didn’t want to get into a trouble because you meet with a guy, your dad will be even crazier.

          “why? Can’t you just come here for a second?” he asked and you shook your head. You were afraid that your dad will come home soon, and he should go back home like, right now.

         “taehyung, go home right now!”

         “but why? Explain to me! is there something wrong in your house?”

          “yes yes, there is. Now just go back or i’ll get into a trouble”

          But taehyung didn’t give up. He walked away from your house but he went to the next road which the road that connected the other side of your house.

          there was a big tree and he could see a window.

          “why is she acting so weird?” taehyung asked himself. He didn’t even know why did he was so care about you.

          but the thought of you might got abused by your family’s member made taehyung got worried. You already became his friends, after all.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter