He Knew

Don't Cry Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

* SORRY FOR THE LATE UPDATES OMG I'M GOING TO POST 2 CHAPTER FOR THE APOLOGIZE GIFT GUYS.

 

          “i heard that you were having your birthday a few days ago” you met chorong on your way to school. Park Chorong or Chorong was one of the girl in your classroom.

          She was nice, pretty and smart. She always wanted to be friend with you but everyone knew that it wasn’t that easy to be friend with you.

          “ah yeah” you smiled shyly. “did you celebrate it?” asked chorong and you shook your head.

          “why not?” chorong asked again and you told her that you didn’t have friend. Chorong sighed and looked at you with a pity stare.

          “sungkyung, no one hates you. you should make some friends”

          “it’s not like that....”

          “then why is it?”

          “i don’t want to have any friend” you smiled to chorong before walking faster than her. chorong only looked at your back that starting to got dissapeard.

          “oh, sungkyung” she sighed.

 

          As the break time started, You went to the rooftop and sat there alone with your lunch. You put your lunch on the chair and you sat on the ground.

          You didn’t even touch your lunch, no wonder you were so skinny. You were thinking of your mom. your dad never showed her picture or her grave, and you were dying to found her.

          but you didn’t even know her name, again, your dad never tell you. he never tell anything about her, and about himself as well.

          “where is she?” chorong asked herself as she tried to looking for you. she went inside her classroom, and she didn’t find you.

          she just wanted to accompany you, and she didn’t care if you didn’t want any friends. Because she was willing to be your friend.

          “whoah, chorong, you look hurry” said taemin when he accidentaly saw chorong. “oh oppa, do you see sungkyung?”

          “sungkyung?”

          “oh wait, you might don’t recognize her. i’ll catch up later” chorong walked away and left taemin there. Taemin went upstairs and opened the rooftop’s door.

          He knew that you must be there, and his guess was right. he smiled when he saw you there, hugging your feets and looked straight.

 

          “taemin oppa?” chaeyoung guessed when she saw taemin went to the rooftop’s stairs. Chaeyoung followed him and peeked behind the door.

          “isn’t that the quiet girl from my class?” chaeyoung asked herself. She smiled, “they look cute” and she went downstairs.

          “sungkyung-ah” taemin called. You looked back and found taemin was there. You smiled a little and didn’t say a thing.

          Taemin sat right next to you and looked at you. “why are you here? alone?”

          “i like quiet places”

          “but it’s kinda hot here”

          “sometimes, this world . So i go to my own”

          “your own? What’s your world look alike?”

          “my own world...” she chuckled before she continued, followed by taemin chuckles. “me and my parents, and they love me with all their hearts” she continued.

          “your parents of course loves you, sungkyung” replied taemin as he laid his body on the ground. your smiled got dissapeared. He should have love you, but he decided not to.

          “yeah, of course. What am i talking about” you lied to taemin before you got up and went downstairs. Left taemin there and your lunch.

          “what is wrong with her?” taemin got up and watched you close the door and dissapeard.

 

          Taehyung was looking for taemin at that time and he waited for him in front of the school. taehyung kept looked at his watch and did

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter