Stuck In His Heart

Don't Cry Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You peeked outside and found Taehyung was standing on the balcony. Perfect, you thought. You put on a party hat that you found in the storage room and brought the cake on your hands with a candles on it.

you walked towards him and he didn’t even realized that you were right behind him. you looked to your clock and it was a few seconds left before midnight.

And when it was the time, you started to sing.

“saengil chukkae hamnida, saengil chukkae hamnida” you sang softly and Taehyung slowly looked back and found you were there.

You knew about his birthday and stood with a cake and sang for him, it was just like the best gift ever. “saranghaneun uri bipolar, saengil chukkae hamnida” Taehyung chuckled as he heard the word ‘bipolar’.

 If he could, he really wanted to expload and hugging you all day but he realized that he shouldn’t. however, you still felt sensitive towards guys.

You didn’t want to get too closer.

Taehyung blew the candle and he looked so happy. He smiled widely, still looked foolish. “you know about it!” he pinched both of you cheeks while you could only stood still.

 “Taemin told me about it, if he don’t, i might not going to know about it”

“eyy, you’re so evil”

“whatever, go eat this cake”

“aren’t you going to eat this cake with me?”

“but i don’t like cake”

“why?”

“i just don’t like it” you walked inside and put the cake on the table. you prepared the plate and spoon for Taehyung while he was watching you seriously.

 “can i ask you for advice?” Taehyung suddenly asked. You poured a drink for Taehyung and nooded. as you finished, you put both of your hands on the kitchen counter and looked at Taehyung who sat on the bar chair.

“i think i like someone” he said. “then?” you asked.

“and she didn’t like me back. Is it wrong if maybe....i’m trying to make her fall for me? is it going to work?” he asked again. you walked to him and sat right next to him. you put your chin on your hand, “trying to make someone fall for you as hard as control who you fall in love with” you replied.

 

You went to school a little bit faster than Taemin, since when you already went to school, he still aslept. Of course, normal students will be asleep or mabe jogging around the neighborhood.

But you already went to school so you could spent you time in class room alone. But it wasn’t only you, there was Chorong also. She saw you walked by yourself so she decided to came to you.

“SUNGKYUNG!” you looked back and found she was running to you with her happy smile. You actually felt bad for pushing her behind, but you didn’t have another choice or she’ll know about everything.

“hi Chorong....”

“hey, try to smile with a little bit soul. You look like a dead body”

“w-well, i will”

“so, how was your weekend?”

 “it’s great, i was just staying at home and doing nothing”

“Sungkyung” Chorong stopped and also stopped you from walking. You were suprised by her sudden move. She grabbed both of your shoulder and looked at your eyes seriously.

 “is it weird that i want to be your bestfriend?” she suddenly asked and your jaw dropped so hard. you nooded, indeed it was weird.

“Chorong, why me? why it has to be this lonely unsocial girl?” you asked with a chuckle.  “because.....” she let out the grip and stood still in front of you.

“i just want to be your friend since you seems like a fun person to hang out with. I don’t want you to be alone, Sungkyung. That’s why i’m here”

 

Along the lesson, you couldn’t think straight but thinking about what Chorong said to you. it was the first time a girl said that to you, it just amazed you so much that a girl like her would like to be friend with you.

now, she sat right beside you in front of the room. she looked like p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter