Aware

Don't Cry Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

...

          Taehyung’s eyes got widened. He didn’t know what to answer. He sure about how he felt to you but he knew he shouldn’t tell it to Chaeyoung. After all, Taehyung knew what kind of person Chaeyoung was. She could change into something that people never thought she was.

          “oppa, answer me” she gripped Taehyung’s coat. Taehyung pushed her hand away as he said, “i don’t feel anything for her. i’m just helping her since she’s pathetic. She’s been bullied and i just help her, i have humanity” then he walked off his own house to somewhere else.

          Chaeyoung took out his phone and listened to the records of Taehyung’s voice. “i will do this if he lied to me” Chaeyoung gave Taehyung’s back a death glare before she walked away.

 

...

 

          You were about to go home that day. you kicked all the rocks on your way, you felt bored all day long. As you made it out from the school’s area, you saw the guy who once running after Taehyung was standing in front of the school with his friend.

          It was Lee Taeyong, he came from another school and was Taehyung’s enemy. Taeyong with his group always beat Taehyung but Taehyung never back off. It was all started just because a trivial thing in the past.

          Taeyong’s friends were pointing at you and they grinned. You decided to just walking away from them before something bad happend to you. you were a feets away from your house and then you saw your dad about to walked into the house. you immediatly ran to your house because if you weren’t, he might going to punish you for being 5 seconds late. He always did that.

          When you arrived at your house, your dad were looking at you. “where did you go?” he asked and you told him that you didn’t go anywhere. “don’t lie” he let go his cold voice and you kept telling him that you didn’t go anywhere, in fact, he went home earlier than before.

          “go inside”

          “dad, i’m telling you the-“

          “GO INSIDE” you gasped as he yelled right on your face. You walked inside as he ordered you to and when both you and your dad already inside your house, he locked the door up and dragging you to the living room. he pushed you to the couch and you sat there with fear.

“did you have fun with your friend?”

          “i’m not dad, i promise!”
          “promise my , you lie to me again, did you?”

          “dad, i’m-“

          Before you could finished your line, he slapped you so hard until you tearing up. Your cheeks could feel the hot sensation and your heart was broken all over again. “if you did that again” he pulled your hair and looking at your eyes with a death stare.  “i’m not going to let you to go to school and let you here rotten, do you understand?” he asked and you nooded. you tried your best not to cry since your dad will yelling at you again.

          You walked to your room and tried to hide the bruise on your cheeks but there was no way you could hide it. you didn’t have anything to cover it, unless, you wore a mask all day.

          You took a bath and didn’t forget to wore a mask so nobody will noticed your bruise. You were about to go to work that evening. On the way to the chinese restaurant where you work, you met Tao who stood in front of the restaurant where you work.

“Sungkyung” he called you. he noticed that your eyes were red and your half face was swollen. He knew that there was something happene

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter