Suspicious

Don't Cry Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          That day, such a lucky day, your bruise was gone and you didn’t have to wear a scarf to school. the whole school stopped to talking about it since taehyung was right there protected you, so they didn’t want to get in trouble.

          The lesson still started. You stared into the whiteboard and writing everything that the teacher wrote. And suddenly, your stare got distracted by something on the window of your classroom  that connected to the school’s hallway. There was taemin and taehyung, they were waving their hand at you full of exited and cute smiles. Though, you realized that taehyung was a bit off that day.

          “so at 1947- HEY!” the teacher saw taemin and taehyung and he yelled at them, made both of taemin and taehyung suprised and ran away. you chuckled, you’ve never thought that you’ll get along with those kind of people.

          The break time started. You went to the rooftop just to looking at the picture of choa, that park choa. you felt curious to her, but you didn’t know how to find her.  then suddenly, someone came to the balcony and sat next to you. it was chorong, the class president and the one who wanted to be your friend.

          “hey”

          “oh, hi chorong”

          “who is that?”

          “it’s park choa”

          “is it your mom?”

          “aniya, i just found her picture in my house and get interested by her. she’s dead already so there’s no way i can find her” you chuckled as you kept the picture inside your pocket. “sungkyung, we can be friends” she said and you only smiled to her.

          “i know you’ve never have friend before, well, before those two senior” she said and made you chuckled. You sighed and looking at the view of seoul that surrounded both you and chorong. “i’m waiting for something unreal for happening” you told her all of sudden.

          “what is that?” she turned her head to you. you smiled before looking at her also, “miracle”

          “you’re so misterious, you know, it’s feels like we’re at a movie” she stood up and smiled at you. “i’ll go now” chorong waved her hand at you and walking away. you watched her walking to the door and about to close it, but suddenly, she turned around and said, “by the way, miracle can happen” then she was gone.

 

          You walked downstairs and about to heading to your class but then suddenly, you were blocked by taehyung who appeared right in front of you all of sudden.

“what is it?” you asked and he only shook his head. “ani, i have no friend to hang out now” he asked while looking at the floor insted to your face.

          “where’s taemin?”

          “he have a practice today, can we just - ukhm – go to backyard?”

          “but-“

          “come on” taehyung grabbed your hand and went to the backyards were it was the place that was pretty empty. Chaeyoung just got out from the library and saw you and taehyung just walked out of the school’s building.

“taehyung oppa?” she asked to herself. She was about to follow you and taehyung but the whispers around her stopped her. “did they dating each other?” the girl with short hair talked, chaeyoung looked at them without their knowing.

 “i don’t know, but it seems like. Taehyung sunbae protecting her all the time” her friend replied. “yah” chaeyoung called them with a cold voice. both of them immediatly stood up straight and looked at the floor.

“shut up” she told them. she’ve never being so rude but

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter