Types Of Guy

Don't Cry Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          “taehyung, you don’t think that you can get away again, right?” taemin asked to his stupid friend who about to climb again from the wall. Taehyung chuckled, he sure he could.

          Taemin worried about the sake of this stupid guy, no matter what, he was his childhood friend in his lifetime. In fact, he was the only one. 

          “kim taehyung!” taemin tried to stop him but he already jumped off the wall. “i’ll come with you” taemin tried to climb the wall but before he could made it, he heard taehyung’s voice called his name.

          His voice shaken up.

          “don’t” he told taemin. Taemin tried to see what happened so he climbed up and found he was surrounding by those gangster.

          “t-taehyung”

          “taemin, don’t”

          “taehyung run!”

          “taemin, go home right now. don’t come with me” it was the last sentence taehyung said to taemin before he ran away and being chased by those gangster.

          “damn kim taehyung!” taemin about to run away and about to chase taehyung but then he catched a girl stood behind him. it was you, you saw those scenes.

          “geez, you’re scaring the hell out of me!” taemin said to you. you were trying to peeked from the wall to see if taehyung still be able to being seen or not.

           “what’s happend to him?” you asked to taemin.

          “he’s being chased by the gangster, he always make problem. I’ll go chase him right now” he about to run away but you stopped him by calling his name, you knew him since he was the leader of the dance team.

          However, he didn’t know you since you weren’t popular just like chaeyoung. “i’ll come with you”

          “come on, girls can’t get involve to fight. You’ll die or get , they’ll knock you off” you glared at him. you stepped closer to taemin and he felt afraid of you.

          your gaze immediatly changed into something fierce. “do you get beat up everyday?” you asked and he shook his head.

          “then don’t talk about a girl that can’t involve to a fight, come on” you left him stood there speachless. “hey wait!” taemin and you searched for him that probably already died right now.

          you and taemin searched him to the woods, lake, even the empty houses. Then, both of you found an empty building and could hear someone was getting beaten up. But instead of whimper in pain, he laughed.

          “is it him?” you asked to taemin. Taemin tried to hear the voices and when he heard his laugh, he said, “it’s only taehyung who get beaten up but still laughing”

          “so, sunbae, do you have any plan?”

          “don’t ask me, i’m weak!”

          “you want a tough one or the accurate one?”

          “accurate one! What is it?”

          “pretend to call police, acting skill is required”

          “you do it, i only can dance”

          “geez” you got up from your hiding spot and prepared yourself to be a scared school girl who accidentaly passed the school.

          taemin looked at you that seemed like already practiced this skill. “that girl is weird” he chuckled.

          “YES YES HE GOT BEATEN UP PLEASE COME HERE OFFICER, THE GUYS WORE A MASK AND BLACK CLOTHES” you tried to yelled laugh enough for them to hear.

   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter