Monster

Don't Cry Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
NOW PLAYING +++ Eminem ft Rihanna – Monster

* 3 UPDATES FOR TODAY, I'M NOT GOING TO UPDATE FOR 2 WEEKS T-T

 

​          You were frozen on your seat. Junhong also did the same thing. You didn’t even move, you were still so scared about what will happened next.

          This was too dangerous, this was not safe.

          “Sungkyung” Junhong called you but you refused to respond. “can’t you just drop me away? i don’t want to be found, it’s going to be more safer if i left this country” you said, half about to cry.

          “you’ll be safe, Sungkyung” Junhong pulled you in his hug and let you cry in his arm. “as long as i’m here, me and my noona will protect you. You don’t have to be worry”

          In the other hand, you felt wrong to be hugged like that by other person. It reminded you of Taehyung. What was he doing right now? You didn’t know, and you were dying to know.

          “let’s go inside” said Junhong as he took you inside a building where he lived. He lived in such a luxurious apartement with an expensive furniture. they were rich anyways, no wonder.

          You carefully sat down on the couch, half afraid that it might will get broken as you sat down. Junhong chuckled when he saw you that seemed so akward.

          “by the way” Junhong sat on the other white couch and looked at you, “i think i should moved you to a different school”

          “w-what?”

          “they must’ve knew where did you go to school, and for your own sake i want you to move to another school. Do you mind?”

          “i do, because i might won’t be able to meet Taehyung again....”

          “but, Sungkyung” Junhong looked at you full of worries,  “don’t forget that he could be the one who make you get caught”

 

          The next day, you just stayed in Junhong’s apartement while he was working. You sighed, he just told you that Mr. Kim was dead. Which means that it could be easier for you to escape.

          But, wasn’t it kinda rude that your freedom was Taehyung’s pains?

          Then, you heard someone rang the bell. You peeked on the peeking hole on the door and saw Hara was standing there in front of the door.

          When you opened the door, Hara suddenly grabbed your  shoulder and gave you a hug. “are you okay?” she asked and you nooded, reminded you of what could happened yesterday if Junhong didn’t ask you out.

          “listen, i’m so sorry to hear about what happened to your friends”

          “me too...”

          “but please, don’t be worry. Because we’ll be here for you”

          “what if someday i got caught?”

          “you won’t”

          It kinda made you thinking that, why did both of them acted so nice to you when they didn’t even know you for years?

 

          “hyung...” the boys were speechless when they found Taeyong was in the house. He sat on the couch while eating an apple, he looked like he didn’t even gave any single s about what happened.

          “where did you go all this time?” Minseok asked. He was worried about  Taeyong. But Taeyong only gave him a thin smile and he only leaned against the couch, “i’m at Yoochun’s”

          “without telling us? Are you out of your mind? Sungkyung is gone now” said Woohyun. But Taeyong wasn’t suprise, he knew that Sungkyung must had been running away again for the thousands time.

          “i know” Taeyon replied. “you know? Oh let me tell you something, last night they were here. They were searching for her and beated us up. You weren’t even here, and now you appeared as if there was nothing happened. You bring Sungkyung here, but you were the one who was running away! She could get caught!” said Yongguk, he was irritated and angry.

          “i know all of us had the same thoughts” Taeyong bite the apple and chew it, “we knew that she’ll get caught in no time. Now just be quite, it’s Junhong’s problem now”

 

          Taehyung had been waiting for you all day. He thought that he might missed you when you arrived at school, but he didn’t missed anything because you didn’t go to school that day.

          And even, he has a plan to go to another school.

          Taehyung was waiting in front of your class, but found nothing but a bunch of another students. He groaned in frustation, he really wanted to just meet you and bring you away.

As far away from this, and he really meant it now.

Taehyung turned away, he just wanted to go to the balcony incase you were there. But then, he found Hara inside the school. She was talking with the Headminister on his office.

“what the she’s doing here?” Taehyung squinted his eyes. He walked closer to the room and tried to listen to their conversation about Sungkyung.

“i didn’t know that she was an orphan, so you’re her guardian?”

“yes, sir. I am. She’s been through a difficult time and she wanted to move to another school near our house, she said that she’s been bullied here and she can’t take it anymore”

“oh my, i’m so sorry. We’ve never heard such things like that from Sungkyung or from another students”

“Sungkyung always hides things. I hope you could understand why we wanted to move her to another school”

“of course, i understand. We just have to deal with some documents”

Taehyung eyes widened, he didn’t know if this was real or just a bulls that Hara made so that Sungkyung will go far away from Taehyung or she wanted to safe Sungkyung from The Lee’s.

Taehyung could felt that he was scared, he was scared that he might not going to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter