No Ending

Don't Cry Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          “this is bull” Chaeyoung faked a laugh. she continued, “just admit it! You’re coming here because you’re going to steal Taehyung away from me, right? You’re jealous because he’s now with me”

          “pretty girls tells s, aren’t they?” you chuckled, “i don’t care, him or do what so ever. I’m just going to enjoy the party, may i?” you grabbed the closest wine and walked away, left the crowd.

          “Sungkyung!” Taehyung was about to chase you but Junhong stopped him by pulled him back by his shoulder, “it’s not your job anymore, Kim Taehyung” he said.

          Then, Junhong casually walked to where Sungkyung went. And it made Taehyung realized of something that he never thought that he’ll admit.

          Taehyung had pushed your limit button. Which means, he had turn the bad side of you. The side that no one had ever thought you will be.

          You arrived at a balcony, you never been in this house before but you immediatly found a balcony. The place where you always loved to be.

          “Sungkyung!” you looked back and found Taemin, you didn’t even realized that Taemin was there. “’oh, the-guy-who-should-have-tell-me-about-this-engagment’  is here” you said, a little bit sarcasming on him.

          Taemin sighed, “listen, i-“

          “why do i have to listen to you?”

          “Sungkyung, there’s a reason why Taehyung did this”

          “let me guess? Sarcasfice himself for my sake?”

          “it’s better than that, he did this so that you won’t have to marry that Choi ing Junhong and don’t have to go back here! Sungkyung, don’t be stupid”
          “oh really? Does he ever think about what will happend if Taehyung marrying Chaeyoung? Does he think that i’ll be okay here watching them? Does he think that it will help me? because if he does thinking like that, now we know who is stupid” you gluped the wine and you could felt strange flavour on your mouth, you’ve never tasted this before.

          “akh” you squealed and then chuckled, “i can’t believe it, this  even taste better than s Taehyung told me”

          Taemin suddenly took your glass and threw it on the floor. You looked at the scattered glasses on the floor, your heart was messier than that.

          You looked back at Taemin and you said, “i hate to say this, but...i’ll be here. i’m not going to back away and hide from them. If this how i’ll be and i’ll suffer and die, let it be. at least i won’t have to run away and swallow another lie”

 

          The next morning, you found yourself in a place where you had no idea how the hell you were there. But then you remember, right, you were with The Lee’s right now.

          The news that The Lee’s family had found their missing daughter had been spreaded. Everyone was talking about you, and talked about the old tragedy which made them wondering, will you be the heir?

          Last night was the weirdest thing that ever happened. That night was like a total change of your life. You weren’t even be in the party for hours, Mr. Lee suddenly took you to the office and gave you so much of files about legacy.

          Blah, blah, none of it had made you care.

          You just left them and took a cab to go home and sleep, it just amazed you that they’ve prepared a room for you as if they knew that you were coming back.

          “Lady” someone knocked on your door and called your lady. You jumped out from your bed and then opened yourdoor, only to find one of the maid, “yes?” i asked.

          “there’s someone wanted to see you”

          “who is it?”

          “i don’t really know, Lady. But she said her name is Choi Hara, one of The Choi’s”

          “oh...okay, i’ll be there”

          “uh, and lady, your dad wants to see you”

          “okay” then you closed the door and put a sweater on. After that, you walked downstairs only to find Hara was sitting on the living room. She looked horrified and worried.

          “unnie” you called her and Hara’s gaze fell to your eyes, she immediatly walked closer to you and hugged you, “are you okay? Did they hurt you?” she asked and you shook my head.

          “maybe yet” you told her. Hara sighed, “what the hell are you doing? Don’t you know how panic i am when i saw you went here last night? It was awful, now what’s your plan? Because right now, i can’t do anything to bring you back”

          “it’s okay, i know what i did now. You don’t really have to be worried” you held Hara’s hands and smiled at her, tried to convienced her that you decided to be here because you wanted to. You didn’t even know why, suddenly your mind said that you had to hurt something that hurt you.

          Kim Taehyung.

          “see you in my engagement party” you told her and Hara’s eyes grew bigger, “wait, so the plan for your arranged marriage really going to happend!?”
          you smiled, “who knows? Maybe i’m not belong to Taehyung”

 

          “your maid said you wanted to see me” you opened Mr. Lee’s room without even knocking, you didn’t even trying to be polite here. in that room where he usually spent time by working, you could see Mr. Lee and his wife, and Chaeyoung also.

          The woman who made your mom died was there.

          “you must be that sick that made my mom died” you smiled to the woman who was sitting on the couch with Chaeyoung. They were suprised when you said that.

          Chaeyoung got up from the couch and said, “what did you said? Did you just called my mom ‘’, ?” she faked a chuckle as she crossed her arms.

          You grinned, “actually, you don’t know how it feels like to be left alone because your mom dead because of your own dad and his side chick. so, back off, you don’t know anything” you brushed your shoulder with hers and stood right in front of that woman.

          She stood up and show you her thin smile, “we haven’t meet each other properly, i’m Lee Hayoung or your step mother” she offered you a hand and then you shook her hand.

          “i’m Lee Sungkyung or your step daughter from the woman that died because your husband cheated on her with you. You haven’t meet properly with my mom too, Mrs. Lee” you smiled and her smile dissapeared. You crossed your arm, “guess that you thought he loves you, huh?” you asked as you threw glances to Mr. Lee who was sitting behind his table.

          “just pray that he won’t cheating on you just like what he did to my mom” you walked away from her sight and then stood right in front of Mr. Lee’s table.

          “dad, are you going to let her talk like that to mom!?” Chaeyoung protested as she stood right next to you. “you should kick her out! Or me and mom will leaving!” she continued.

          “Chaeyoung, please calm down” Mr. Lee tried to calm Chaeyoung’s down. You brushed your head with your hand and sighed, “listen, the one who should get kick out was you, your mom and your dad. Because this house, that suit your dad is wearing, the dress you’re wearing even the make up that your mom is wearing, is belong to my mom. All the money the three of you spent is my mom’s. So you don’t have any right about this house or anything inside this house, you even should have my premission to breath in this house, Lee Chaeyoung” you replied.

          You put a paper in front of Mr. Lee. It was the paper that Hara gave you a moments ago, she said that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter