Thretened

Don't Cry Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          You ran away from your house, looked back a few times and found your dad was a few feets behind you but he ran slower than he usually be. You passed a pretty quiet street an for a few seconds, you lost him. you tried to found a way, but before you could find any, someone pulled you into an empty space between 2 houses.

          “Taemin!?”

          “what’s happened!?” he asked to you. then you heard a few steps walked towards you and Taemin. You immediatly pulled Taemin to hide and covered his mouth with your hand, just tried to kept him away for making noises.

 

          It was your dad, he walked past the road and it kinda made you wondering that he couldn’t see you there. Once when he was gone, you immediatly pulled Taemin’s hand away from that street to one of the supermarket. There were a lot of people, so there’s no way that your dad will kill you there.

          “Sungkyung, explain it to me!”
          “i-i can’t explain it to you!”
          “i drag myself into your problem, from now on. Tell me what’s happened!?” Taemin shook your body with his hand on your shoulder. You sighed and asked him to sat down for awhile.

“it was my dad, he’s been abused me since i was a kid. I never report him because i didn’t want him go into the jail since he was my dad”

          And in that moment, Taemin realized that the guy he saw a few days ago. Taemin felt pity for you, so he decided to hug you for a while. It was helpful for you, since you were just about being killed by your own dad.

          “let’s move out with me, we’ve been planning this before, right?”

 

          Taehyung went to the old building where he once got beaten up. he saw Taeyong was there with his friends, waited for him to arrive there. They knew that Taehyung will come anyway, he must didn’t want something bad happened to that person.

          “why are you talking to her?” Taehyung asked to them while walking towards them. Taehyung had never being so angry to them, he always laughed and ended up being beatten up or beated them up. but this time, he looked mad.

“WHY WERE YOU TALKING TO HER, YOU MOTHERER!” Taehyung punched Taeyong with his best strength that Taeyong had never experienced before. They were suprised, they never seen Taehyung became like this. Taeyong’s friends immediatly attacked Taehyung but they had no power to break Taehyung’s anger, and it was ended up all of them laid down on the ground.

Taehyung messed her hair and then he pointed at Taeyong, “don’t you dare to ing hurt her” then he left. With the thought that he knew who was they reffering to.

They reffered to you.

 

“it’s great then! At least you don’t have to deal with him again!” said Chaerin as she just listened to your story. You sighed and sat on the empty space on the table, it was the time to go home and you were still in the restaurant with Chaerin.

“what am i supposed to do? All my things were there!” you said. “right.....” Chaerin’s smiled dissapeared. “you can go to your house when your dad aren’t home, right?”

“yeah, eonni, you were right. okay then, i’ll go now”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter