Forgiveness

Don't Cry Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

          “why are you running away from your ‘night date’?” Taeyong asked to you when all of his friends already left. You sighed, not really wanted to talk especially to a guy like him.

          “something happened, i don’t want to talk about it. just say something you want to say, or do whatever you like. If you don’t want to, then let me go since i’m tired and i want to sleep” you explained to him.

          Taeyong chuckled as he smiled to the ground, he didn’t look to your eyes.  you didn’t know that actually Taeyong had that kind of smile except an evil grins that he always showed.

          “okay” he said as he continued, “don’t go near Taehyung again if you wanted to be safe, i don’t want to be harsh but i have to deal something serious with him which i believe girls never want to get involve”

          “oh don’t worry” you smiled, “i’m not going to”

 

          Taehyung looked at his dad that lying on a bed, Mr. Kim got hospitalized again. his mom was right in front of Taehyung who sat on the different sides.

He looked at his dad who hadn’t wake up yet, maybe he really deserve it. Taehyung knew about what his dad did to Taeyong’s dad, something horrible and Taehyung understood about why Taeyong always chased for him.

after all, he didn’t really close to his parents. So he didn’t care. “mom” Taehyung called his mom as he got up from his chair. His mom raised her head and looked at her only son, “i’ll go back to school now,  you don’t really have to dispand me from school just to meet him” Taehyung rolled his eyes full of annoyance.

          Taehyung walked to the door and he turned the knop, right before he stepped outside, he stopped and turned his head a bit. “call me if he died” then Taehyung left.

 

          You sat on your chair as you thinking about Taeyong

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter