Because Of Him

Don't Cry Like Yesterday
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
NOW PLAYING +++ After School - Because Of You

 

          You just got back home after school. School was boring, you still didn’t allow yourself to be friend with anyone at that school. You closed your space and never wanted to let anyone come near you.

          You just scared, you were scared to open up with people.

          You were on the bus, you went home alone because you actually skipped class. You about to give up about everything, so you didn’t want to think about grades anymore.

          The device that was on your hand was vibrating, it was a phone. For the first time ever, you actually had a phone. Junhong bought it for you because he needed to know where you were, since the last time you got out alone was a disaster.

          After a weird conversation the night after you met with Mr. Lee, you began to kept your distance from Junhong. You didn’t want to go so close with him, you were afraid.

          You were afraid that after all this time, you lived with his trap.

          You swiped the lockscreen and there was a picture of your godfather  with your mom when they were younger. A smile painted on your face, they looked so happy and if they were still together right now, it must be so wonderful.

          You pressed on the message button and there was a message from Junhong.

...

15:25                               

Junhong: are you still in school?

 

15:26

Me: no

 

15:26

Junhong: let’s eat dinner outside tonight

 

15:27

Me: why?

 

15:27

Junhong: it’s my birthday

 

15:29

Me: go spend time with your friends

 

15:29

Junhong: i don’t like my friends, just come with me.

 

15:30

Me: i’m tired, go eat alone

...

 

          You put your phone inside your bag and then walked out from the bus. You just realized that you actually stopped right in front of the restaurant where you and Taehyung went.

          It was the time when you and him were just a regular mates, you and him weren’t friends yet not even fall in love. Taehyung took you to this restaurant on your birthday,  it made you froze because you just felt a pain on your chest.

          The pain was really undescribeable. You missed it, you missed him and all you wanted to do right now was meeting Taehyung but he wasn’t here right now.

          “Sungkyung? Sungkyung!” you looked on your left side and found Taemin was running to you in his uniform. You smiled and go near him even closer, “Taemin!”

          “i’m so glad to find you again, you’re okay, right?”

          “i’m fine, sorry for the leaving....”

          “it doesn’t matter, how’s you and Junhong?”

          “i think that........” you paused and then continued, “i think that being with Junhong wouldn’t be good either. He said that he likes me” you said and Taemin’s eyes grew bigger.

          “he told you that!?” Taemin was panicked. He was afraid that what chaerin told him was right, if Junhong was ready to kill someone just for something he want.

          “now i don’t know what to do” you looked down to the ground. Taemin felt bad, he sure felt bad. But he knew that it must be hard for you to ran away now.

          “forget it” you chuckled in pain, “how’s Taehyung?”

          “no day passed without him telling me that he miss you so much” said Taemin. “you should meet him, Sungkyung”

          “but how? I’m afraid, can’t you see? It feels like no matter who am i with, i’ll always be not safe. Even maybe being with you here won’t be safe either”

          “THA’S HER!” you and Taemin heared someone yelled. And when you looked back, you found bunch of people in black suit and they were running towards you and Taemin.

          You knew that it must be Mr. Lee’s subordinate. You were so sure.

          “s-Sungkyung, we have to go!” Taemin grabbed your hand and brought you away somewhere. They were still chasing for you and Taemin who began to faded away from their sight.

          You and Taemin hid behind a big tree and it was a pitch dark, there was no way they could find you and Taemin.

          “it must be him, right?” you asked Taemin and he replied, “The Lee will never stop”

 

          That night, you were walking down the street alone. No one followed you and you were sure about that. It was raining, and you didn’t care.

          You kept walking without even care about how cold the weather was.

          Without even your knowing, you began to cry. You began to knew that life had been so hard. You missed everyone, you missed Taehyung and you missed living with your dad.

          And now, you didn’t even know where was Tao. He just dissapeared like a soft winds.

          You tried your best not to sob, because you might will hate yourself for being such a crybaby.

          The road was empty, everyone had already found somewhere place to get away from the rain. It was only you left, the girl with a black uniform that was walking under the rain alone.

          You just couldn’t take it anymore.

          You broke down and knelled on the street. You began to sobbed and cried even louder, you really hated your life. You hated for being chased away, you hated for not be able to be with Taehyung.

          It felt like you were drowning, being chocked up and not be able to breath. You felt chained up.

          “Sungkyung-ah”

          It felt like the rain noises dissapeard, it was Taehyung’s voice. And all you could hear was his voice called your name. You slowly raised your head and found Taehyung was standing under the rain too in his uniform.

          Taehyung knelled down on the street to so that he could faced you, “please stop making me feel worried, you’re going to kill me” Taehyung said softly. While you only froze, you didn’t know what to do.

          Taehyung took off his uniform’s coat and then placed it on your head, “Sungkyung-ah, i wanted you to know that there will be a piece of you in me, always. And i’m grateful for that” he said.

          You couldn’t wait any much longer, you couraged yourself to hugged him right away so you did. “i’m sorry” you said, it was the only thing you could say to him.

          “i’m sorry too, Sungkyung. I’m sorry for doing this to you” Taehyung cupped your face before he kissed your temple. “what do you mean?” you asked.

          “you’ll know, i’m sorry. Please remember that i never meant any words i said to her” Taehyung looked at you full of worries. He suddenly got up and walked away slowly. “T-Taehyung....Taehyung!” you called him but he never took a chance to look back.

          You didn’t even know what was he meant by that.

          “TAEHYUNG!” he didn’t look back.

  

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter